[USA East Coast Team] BEY BEZERKERS (Recruiting)

Poll: should we have divisions for different areas

No only close east coast ( MD VA PA ETC)
25.00%
not to far spread but yes
18.75%
all USA
31.25%
All Globe
25.00%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
Name: WISE LEONE
Bey Type: Defense
Area: Mid East MD
Other Details: none
(May. 19, 2011  1:39 AM)WISE LEONE Wrote: Name: WISE LEONE
If you're in mid east, why haven't you come to any beyblade tournaments?
did u get my pm dei
(May. 19, 2011  1:40 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 19, 2011  1:39 AM)WISE LEONE Wrote: Name: WISE LEONE
If you're in mid east, why haven't you come to any beyblade tournaments?

he is my friend who just joined today acceptede good to have you julien- Wise Leone
Also Wise Leone told me he was assault Leone on the website
as u know beydays are comin up so lets all plan a big meeting on the 30th and have a partySmile can use any staduim and not be wbo tournament unless we can get a veteran to help plan and leaders /co leaders should be p-lanning and we need more post and more conversation in our teamTongue_out Tongue_out_wink Wink
i was thinking more of a meet up in june would be awesome brreaker already has some ideas im so glad our small team is bigger though i must wonder if beywarrior really wants to join i mean i talked to him a while back hes hasn't been active on the team latly
Do we have any good story writers in the thread maybe someone could make a bey bezerker story
I write storys and can i be team captian of the north division?
sure
(May. 20, 2011  11:47 AM)Busokenshin132 Wrote: I write storys and can i be team captian of the north division?

ok also no character request only the team members everyone in the team give him characters to use no idea for plot but well we all comew together to do something
new beys earth virgo dark bull
Hey I would like to join I am a friend of Breakers
Name: Panda
Fighting Style:Attack/ Defense
Reason: New to beyblade and want to know more and learn with my friend
coming to meetings : Mabey about %75
Area: MD
contributions :Backup
(May. 21, 2011  10:37 PM)Panda Wrote: Hey I would like to join I am a friend of Breakers

accepted any friend of breakers is a friend of mine welcome to the bey bezerkers and beymasta awesome and are you going to the greenbro tourny?
beymasta awesome and are you going to the greenbro tourny?
[/quote]

What torrny is that?
(May. 22, 2011  6:18 PM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(May. 21, 2011  10:37 PM)Panda Wrote: Hey I would like to join I am a friend of Breakers

accepted any friend of breakers is a friend of mine welcome to the bey bezerkers and beymasta awesome and are you going to the greenbro tourny?
I might be able cause my parents are divorced and sometimes i am at my dads house out of state so yeah i will try and thanks for letting me in
(May. 22, 2011  9:24 PM)Panda Wrote:

I might be able cause my parents are divorced and sometimes i am at my dads house out of state so yeah i will try and thanks for letting me in

i was talking @ Beymasta a different person but who cares welcome and you need a bezerker name just change your title put bezerker of (then what you want )
new memebr captain caprii PMed me

Name:Real name: Darius / Nickname for wbo:Captain
Bey Type: Im not sure but i guess im kind of all around but if i could pick 1 it be Attack or Balance
Details of yourself: Its not hard to impress me sometimes i dont want to be bothered and my emotions are way up so i get sad happy mad easily(which is why i cant argue or really have someone yell at me)
Area: Richmond ,Virgina

also added the bezerker name note
and pdated some more rules
12 members total yes for a meeting only for 1 division must have 10 members or more in that division for a meet up will come back with th bey bezerkers website names to match WBO people soon
Shotz as Shotz
Wise Leone as assalt Leone
BillyBlast as BillyBlast
iBeyblader as ibeyblader
Busokenshin132 as Busokenshin132
mow that i think about only one name was different and this was not needed
billy the bey site is
awsome
oh ya i
made the team
but my combo is beast
woo
i got my new bey earth virgo
and poison serphent
and counter leon
(May. 23, 2011  3:23 PM)killy240 Wrote: billy the bey site is
awsome
oh ya i
made the team
but my combo is beast
woo
i got my new bey earth virgo
and poison serphent
and counter leon

don't forget your bezerker name
(May. 22, 2011  9:27 PM)BillyBlast Wrote:

i was talking @ Beymasta a different person but who cares welcome and you need a bezerker name just change your title put bezerker of (then what you want )
Can i come to the tourny with u guys and breaker, he will take me?
(May. 24, 2011  12:23 AM)Panda Wrote:
(May. 22, 2011  9:27 PM)BillyBlast Wrote:

Can i come to the tourny with u guys and breaker, he will take me?

No go to the page on the torrny
(kinda off topic) who likes my new sig Joyful_3 dedicated to the team btw im changin my n ame in a lil while once i think of a new one any ideas xD

Edit: i know the sorta quote i came up with at the end about being the cold force and all that is kinda cheesy
We need to have a team meetup/practice somewhere. How about Swift Cantrell Park in Kennesaw, GA? Someone should bring an attack stadium so we can practice officially because I don't have one. XD
Anyone going to suggest a date?
i cant none of us can were all up north the closest one to u is in nc me and beymasta
best i can do is sc
(May. 24, 2011  11:49 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: We need to have a team meetup/practice somewhere. How about Swift Cantrell Park in Kennesaw, GA? Someone should bring an attack stadium so we can practice officially because I don't have one. XD
Anyone going to suggest a date?

well note this i will restate this but its in the updated op
each division is part of the core but almost all seperate teams we are just one like 3 states of the same country (bad metaphor) sso ibeyblader you are the leader of the south division you need 10 Members to organize a south division meet up and close by people can go to meet ups in the area MD and NC meet up virginia like that stuff you and shotz are the south division leaders (shotz co leader) i am not the Leader of this just a tempary leader till the Mid get one thats all sorry if i am mean or strick here