[USA East Coast Team] BEY BEZERKERS (Recruiting)

Poll: should we have divisions for different areas

No only close east coast ( MD VA PA ETC)
25.00%
not to far spread but yes
18.75%
all USA
31.25%
All Globe
25.00%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
Tired my division is slowly falling apart ...
how do you guys get these avatars
hey captain could you try to come to some MD tournaments i mean virgo came to the last one so can you try to come to some i mean well yeah just try to come to some please also please don't reply ok you might get warned
hm u talking bout maryland tournys?Mayber only during summer tho so hit me up after june 16.. i havent been warned yet im to awesome to ( well im 2nd to brad) plus i know how to follow rules and build a sentence when needed.

Edit: Virgos not in my divison hes in ur division so i guess that explains it Joyful_2
OKAY BEZERKERS NEWS UPDATE this is very important and is a issue i am fixing as we all know Breaker and Shotz recently left why they left
1. Breaker did want to be on both teams but the GoDs team had less cons i don't know the list so he decided GoDs so don't get mad at him most of us has not even met but he knows the people in his team also We are Following BLuezee's rules now so 4 per team the east has alot and we WILL rotate out members Shotz already had Doubts on this team and when Breaker left a perfect time to follow we must oerfect that later on so as a result we will now hav alimit on division Members now I'm thinking 3 teams in the East division 12 people what are yu huy's ideas for how many members in your group must be a multiple of 4 i think 13 shoud be max i will try to put a poll up but might not be able to and captain Caprii i was wrong you should be in my division also AS OF NOW People from Virginia can choose what division they want to be in the OP will be updated ASAP after i go out and gets some dinner and Recieve from my local post office what i have been waiting for the legal BB-10 Attack Tournament STADIUM
yeh hey billy ill come back if u need me ima just gonna solo but ill come if neededSmile
i just need to stay on his team for a while but i have an idea why dont we just divide each division into a seprate team with our own team name but we are still linked to you so we can be allys Smile
so are we going to do it or not
billy im coming back put me back on list
im glad your back shotz GOT MY BB-10 Recieved and that was the plan from the start except Kai-V said that would be spam so we are teams United that has been the point all along but following Bluezees rules which are likly to become reality i have limit our members
no matter what every kid who started this team is a bezerker forever.
i'm serious how do you guys get these avatars
Beymasta have you been listeing at all. really stop spamming us with the same question we repleyed to them plenty of times. but just incase let me put it in caps so u can read it GO TO A SIG SHOP go to your creations and find a sig shop u wanna order from then wait till he does you sig.... or avatar its not that hard and i dont like having to answer this over and over again.

Welcoem back shotz glad your part of the team again Wink

Also Billy can i be co captain for our division if we dont have one allready.
Hi guys! Sorry I haven`t been on. I keep forgetting to come on because it doesn`t fit on my favorites bar. In other news, I`m glad that you came back shotz! I`ve got an idea though. Maybe we can make a thread to search for an adult to manage our group!
We really dont need an adult to set things up just takes a mind like (example) Billy said we need adult.we dont have adult but we want to practice.Billy asks hes parents if they can get us a place to practice .BOOM! now everyone just needs to get there. Joyful_2
Oh. By the way, can you make b=me a bezerker of sleep siggy Captain Caprii

And just to ask, what`s up with this divisions and bluzee`s rule stuff?Chocked_2
Name:Coolblader
Bey Type :attack,defense, and stamina
Details of yourself: I,m hard to beat
Area: VA
hmm you look ok so now you have to choose wich division unfortunatly we have to many on mid division so your with me and ibeyblader south division

anyways caprii guide cool blader through everything you are both va peaple
Will do my friend.Welcome to the team.
Hey billy another thing ill lets try to organize meetings in every division ill do one in sc or nc but if your in my divison pm please
I,m going to be Bezeker of lightning
How do I sign In on the Bey bezeker website
Haha im lovig ur sig and also just click the new member button
Do you have to pay?
(Jun. 05, 2011  3:17 AM)Cool Blader Wrote: Do you have to pay?

Hey guys I'm back and No you don't ree membership prefered your username so we know who you are and thanks guys for helping out and I PM beymasta don't take it too seriously Shotz i thnk thats about it cool blader you are obviously accepted i somewhat know you i don't know you but you beat my brother bluejay at Blademore so welcome to the team don't forget to change your title to Bezerker of Lightning if you want to
i have an idea why dont you guys try and make t to the noth carolina tournament and my cousins up in conneticut will make a tournament there
(Jun. 06, 2011  7:54 PM)shotz Wrote: i have an idea why dont you guys try and make t to the noth carolina tournament and my cousins up in conneticut will make a tournament there

Not sure i can make it to connecticut
Busokenshin132 20 Days warning till your not active i think