[USA East Coast Team] BEY BEZERKERS (Recruiting)

Poll: should we have divisions for different areas

No only close east coast ( MD VA PA ETC)
25.00%
not to far spread but yes
18.75%
all USA
31.25%
All Globe
25.00%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
i can organize it i was judge in greensboro tourny

i also have a staduim we can use 1 cus kia-v said there are tornys with 30 peaple and only use 1
(May. 25, 2011  12:27 AM)shotz Wrote: i can organize it i was judge in greensboro tourny

thats good we need more members though try putting it in your sig also captain capriii AWESOME new sig
Beywarrior897 you have 3 days to get active beofre you are not on the bezerkers anymore
hey my friend is going to join the team djhipp
never mind he forgot his code and username
Updated website members.
Hey guys. Sorry I haven`t been on for a while. I`ve been pretty busy.(ya know, homework and stuff) I`ll try to be more active. Anyway, what`s up?
(May. 27, 2011  8:00 PM)beywarrior897 Wrote: Hey guys. Sorry I haven`t been on for a while. I`ve been pretty busy.(ya know, homework and stuff) I`ll try to be more active. Anyway, what`s up?

okay good thanks for letting us know is there a problem with getting on the computer beccasue if you don't do anything for a moonth your kicked off the team so if there is a techinical issue please tell me so i can void the month rule (hasn't been a month (tomorrow) lucky your back today
I am pretty lucky. I just started to remember the bey bezerkers and thought of stopping by. Good thing!
(May. 28, 2011  1:52 AM)beywarrior897 Wrote: I am pretty lucky. I just started to remember the bey bezerkers and thought of stopping by. Good thing!

yep you now need a bezerker name like our uniforms just change your title to
Bezerker of ____ whatever you want you don't have to its jsut i changed my title then Breaker change his and i have since then been asking bezerkers to wear the bezerker title/uniform
Pumped for bey day tomorrow got Fico today thank goodness though i don't have inspiration to shoot Fico the way i want to because 2 things to know about me

1. RED EPIC LOVED (X)
2. FIRE BURN Fire its awesome (Check)

thats right i don't have his original red energy ring so im just gonna go for it with so combos i made
Good Luck Dude Joyful_3 I would go myself but i dont even know where they are due to my being lazy and not looking stuff up. I DREW A AWESOME DRAWING last night i started at 12 am and i didn't finish till 2 am
Hi guys! I changed my title to Bezerker of Sleep for some crazy reason. Can any of you create a sig for me that is related to Bezerker of Sleep? Thanks!Stupid
well no one actually besides captain caprii has one go to a sig shop or something sorry if im sounding mean im grump lost a MF meteo l drago 85 Rf today brand new so mad Angry
Name:Virgo
Bey Type: All
Details of yourself: Im just awesome
Area: VA
(May. 30, 2011  1:25 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Name:Virgo

accepted you know with a few more members we can have a meet up ir everyone in the mid east division could go to the tourny on june 18th hosted by galaxy4ever
(May. 30, 2011  2:06 AM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  1:25 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Name:Virgo

accepted you know with a few more members we can have a meet up ir everyone in the mid east division could go to the tourny on june 18th hosted by galaxy4ever
Thx and I think thats a great idea cause im probably going to it if it becomes official
Yo billy i can try and get my friend to join but hes not very active (he can only get on weekends) and he probablly would only get on if im at hes house.. he barely even gets on hes facebook
okay what his account and is he Beyblade wise active at least
um hes account is counter eagle and yeah he plays bey blade practically every day sometimes he gives me hes password to do some stuff for him *rarely* other then that i dont touch hes stuff .
I have thought long and hard about what team to join,so I made a pro-con list STRICTLY ABOUT PLAYING
( this has nothing to do about friends) Ever outcome I get ends up with the G.O.D.s .....Being the best team due to the chances of me playing with most of my team and having alot more help of advancing in my skills......I'm sorry Billy I hope we could still be friends......Breaker
have fun on their team breaker............................................................................................................................see ya later........................................................................ sorry mods if your not supose to put too many ... its for expression
hey guys haven't been on in a while but i'm back
can we organize a meeting in NC OR SC
hey man i dont think this will work out so im going to make my own team sorry.but this team doesent help me i need more peaple to help me man and aganin sorry from shotz...
(May. 31, 2011  10:25 PM)shotz Wrote: hey man i dont think this will work out so im going to make my own team sorry.but this team doesent help me i need more peaple to help me man and aganin sorry from shotz...

see ya.................... shotz good luck..................... both team co leaders quit go figure no one else leave please.......... we just need a adult and stuff..........