UK's BeyDays Brawl! [26/05/13] Regents Park, London.

on
Hosted by
  Blitz
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Time for me to celebrate BeyDays in the UK this year, so lets make it a good one!

This tournament will be in BB-10/Attack Stadiums (If 'Zero G:' isn't the in thread title or mentioned in the thread then it'll be Standard Format)

Specific info:

When: 26th of May 12.30pm until it finishes.
If you do turn up after 12.45 there is a chance you won't be able to take part!

Where: Regents Park Bandstand

Directions to the bandstand:
If you don't know this by now you can find the directions here -
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-March-of...ark--28221

Map of the Park -
http://www.royalparks.gov.uk/The-Regents-Park.aspx

Tournament Format: Block Round Robin/Double Elimination -
(Event Guide - http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf )
(Format will depend on the number of participants as there is no limit for this tournament!)

Prices:
The regular price is £3
Or free If you have purchased a Blader Passport.
Which is available to buy on the day for £6

Remember if a parent/s is bringing you to the tournament let them know that the times may vary!/b]

If you are only able to stay till a certain time [b]DON'T
confirm that you can come as it can cause problems when people leave in the middle of a tournament!
Also I will only sign people up if they personally PM me or post in the thread, no signing your friends up!

Thank you, hope to see you there!

Confirmed Attendees -
  • Blitz
  • Beyhyperkiller
  • Tysonblader09
  • xHB Saucex
  • Ghutain
  • Wyldd Griffen
  • aarons
  • emman798
  • Luck
  • ManicBen
  • Robo23
  • mosiahthedoom
  • stratosfear
  • deathpegusas
  • rockorion
  • dragonsmasher
  • BlazonBlast!
  • BladerYD
  • zl_l_u_n_a_r_lz
  • PurexReapz
  • MarioBlader
  • Raygen

Unconfirmed Attendees -
  • Hell Kid
  • ThePokeBlader
  • Brazman
  • Ultra
  • Kiyoko6832
  • Girago
  • Zeo154

Sellers Thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-London-U...ing-Thread

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

They both would need accounts if they want to participate.
Happy BeyDay guys. Going comic con as usual but I will definitely make the next one.
It's on sunday so if you're going comic con today and you're not busy tomorrow you could still go.
hi blitz, please put me down as confirmed.
please put me down as confirmed too
(May. 24, 2013  8:23 PM)deathpegusas Wrote: no you dont unerstand i will beat blitz with strength but my heart and quezalcoatl sprirts of joy so my beypoint is 0 but im beging
Please stop SPAMming the thread or you will get a warning from one of the mods.

(May. 25, 2013  9:25 AM)Ultra Wrote: It's on sunday so if you're going comic con today and you're not busy tomorrow you could still go.
I think Lee goes to the expo both days?

Also just confirming i'm still coming tomorrow Matt, hope the weather is at least like it is today, as long as there's no rain its all good! I'll bring my BB-10 however it's got slight cracks/splits at the base of the stadium, so it moves slightly more than it should and i don't really want to damage it any further so it's illegal. So please could we only use it if it's needed. Thanks! Tongue_out_wink
Good to hear the plastics is definite !
Well, it is sad that minimonkey cant come (My classmate) but oh yisss ill be there!
Hi blitz can you please put me on the list from bladerYD
Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all looking forward to tomorrow as much as I am! I'll probably be at the Bandstand a little earlier tomorrow as I've decided to get the earlier train so should be there for 11:30-12:00ish if anyone would want to get a few Battles in before the tournament starts!

Also if anyone is able to bring an old sheet/towel to put under the stadiums that would be a big help I've only managed to fit one in my bag as it's full of nice things for you guys!
(Plus anyone is able to bring BB-10/Attack Stadiums that would be a big help too!)

Talking about nice things I have a little surprise that will give everyone the chance to win some cool little prizes just for entering! (As well as some cool Prizes for the top 3!)

So lets make this UK BeyDays awesome!
Will it be BB-10 stadium or zero-g? :3
Sorry if nooby question this is my first tournement
^ Its normal tournament, so it's BB-10.
If it was Zero-G, it would be in the title or OP. Grin
See ya there everyone! Now I gotta rummage around for a mat...
I'll bring a mat of some kind as well Matt. LOL Matt, mat. XD Should be there for around 11:30 - 12:00 as well with Emman798. Tongue_out_wink
Haha, just learned that I'll definitely be arriving in London around 3pm, so I was right in saying that I couldn't go. Ah well, I'll make it to a tournament with you guys someday xD

Good luck to everyone tomorrow, and enjoy the BeyDay! Grin
Please Blitz, sign me into the beyblade tournament, Regents Park, London.
Hi can income to the tournament
Hi blitz can you sign me up

Hi blitz can you sign me up from marioblader
Hi Blitz, put me on the confirmed list please (:
I'm coming today but I might be a bit late because of bus/tube.
Hi everyone!

I'm on the train heading to London now, I should be at the Bandstand for 12:00!

It should be a good day, thankfully the weathers nice haha!
Leaving now, should be there for about 11:45! Got my BB-10 and a mat with me. Have a feeling today is gonna be a great day! Tongue_out_wink
she said your not going to regents park so my mum say your staying in the house after the attack last time in greenwich.but regent park is far from greenwich

i guess im not getting any prize because my mum wont let me go to greenwich
Now on the Tran I'm abit late so pls if we come late still wait for us I hate sunday service buses -___-
Ha, I missed my train, so I should be there just after 12.
Looking forward to it!