UK Beyblade Metal Fusion Releases & Ray Failcorno??

For all UK Beybladers is it true that wave2 of Beyblades are launching in stores on the 30th September? I believe that includes Rock Orso, LLdrago (Vortex version is out), Flame Libra, and Earth Eagle (I WANT!). I believe I will be visiting my local Argos and ToysRus that Thursday trying to grab my wants - which shouldn't be too hard for me since Beyblades are not so hardcore as to perhaps Japan or America. Just my neighbourhood of 20 friends I know I guess.

That's basically the first part of this post, the second part is for people to freely tell me when other Beyblades are going to be released into the UK after the 30th of September lot. I mean my local toy stores only have like 15-20 differents and like 5-10 are just remakes. So I pretty much have them all so went to ordering from like DimSum2u and buzzytoy (Ray and Galaxy!!).

Last thing my Ray Unicorno really fails for me. It acts like a Stamina/Defence type just spinning boringly in the middle. I bought it from the inspiration of DrigerGT's video where they spin like everywhere. Must I wear down the bottom more or launch it differently (I do Sliding shoots and on both the plastic and rubber but no difference). OR IS IT MY STADIUM?? I am using a Hasbro Pegasus Thunder Whip stadium. Is it the difference between that and the Takara Tomy Stadiums?!?!

Well if you know anything of the 3 sections of this post (simply divided into small paragraphs), please contribute to this amateur Blader posting.

-TehKevin
Use the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic instead of making a new thread for small questions.

Anyway, do not ask about release dates with Hasbro, because there are none. Nobody knows anything.