UK Autumn Attack 14th November (New Location!)

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

I've heard from Rocky that apparently we may have another tournament staged in regent's park this November, it's the third staged tourney we've had at the park this year, and I was wondering if people would be interested in another tourney there for the third time running, so any comments necessary would be great, thank you.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: Are you willing to come?

Oh, yes! Definitely
50.00%
Not sure, have to check.
22.22%
Nah, not coming.
27.78%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
From regents station dont we come in from the south east side?????

Lol we should hire two boats and make two teams then get a crappy stadium we dont need, float it in the river then we battle in the lake Tongue_out
Yes, coming from Regents Park station you'd hit the south east side.
Coming from Camden Town, you'd hit the north east side by following signs to London Zoo.
Guys how many people do we need to do this tournament ?
You need 8 people to have a offical WBO tourney, it says it in the rules. I'm pretty sure there will be enough people.
We have 8 people able to go because my friend is coming with me he's rockys lil bro he has an account named TowelTerror but doesn't go on it much.

This is gonna be the attendance of people who aredefinately going.
Attendance list:
Ash
Clara6661
cutewolfsam
LeeDraciel
revertedtozero
Rocky
theflightyellz
TowelTerror

So i guess now this tournament is official and able to happen already.
Huh im not definately going yet, just keep me up there until I say though Tongue_out_wink
So why on the poll does it say your going for definate.
Maybe we could make this into an official topic in WBO Events? That way all the information could be in one concise post.

I should be able to come to this.
Rocky should check this post later, hopefully she'll add it to the events.
[Image: autumnactioncopy.png]
Possible name?
Action sounds cool, i was thinking Autumn Assault lol
Always a little shifty when it comes to the word 'assault' lol...
Or here is a name it isn't very good though i think and i have no animation with so if someone used it they would have to do the backround thing the name is ' Autumn Angle'
... Autumn Angle Chocked_2?
And animation, what on earth are you talking about
Action and assault are both pretty good, I can't think of anything much better. Image looks good as usual ~ :]

I'm also all for the new location weather permitting. Just to add as well Baker Street Underground Station is a bit nearer to the new location, which might be helpful.
(Oct. 28, 2009  4:04 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Rocky should check this post later, hopefully she'll add it to the events.
[Image: autumnactioncopy.png]
Possible name?

First Summer Smash, now this. What next, Winter Wanton?

But enough of the sarcasm, the name's great! for now...
The new location as actually better weather wise, by the time of the tournament the area where we had trees before will be completely bare.
At least here, there's a really large cafe and other buildings we can retreat to if it gets bad.
Thanks for the tube station note, cuts the walk by quite a bit, Marylebone is also a good option.
autumn awesome
(Oct. 28, 2009  4:14 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Always a little shifty when it comes to the word 'assault' lol...

Yeah i know what you mean and Brad autumn awsome? lol
A thread will obviously be set up for it in the market place section, but it makes sense to ask here first since a lot of people sold off most of/all of their stock at expo.
Does anybody plan on selling anything at this event?
It sure would be great... I might come down but I think we might be doing some mock exams on the following week, My Dad might say no ~Revise Andantom; says Kyon's Dad~!
Oh no they're only mock exams i know they are important but they're are not as important as beyblade say to your dad it's the last tournament they're doing this year a probably the next one will be in febuary.
Btw i was only joking about how beyblade is more important than mock exams.
Knowing us lot there'll be one in December. Only takes a few days after a tournament until someone starts getting the itch again lol.
Yeah but then KyonXyclone can say oh i'm going out to see some mates and then turn up at the tournament.
Look, we aren't encouraging anyone to lie to there parents to go to a beyblade tournament.
At the end of the day, beyblade is just a kids hobby.
Your education is way more important than anything WBO related, and that is always going to be the case.
I know you're trying to boost the numbers for this as much as you physically can Sam, but this is NOT the way to do it.
I know i was saying on my latest post on this thread about if we did another tourney after this tourney in novembner this year he could say that.