Types of Attacks

GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:By "Missing" i meant circling around the other blade (Thats in the middle) and not hitting it until im almost out of spin.

This is why we have different shooting techniques like Sliding Shoot or Gattyaki. Attack beats Endurance probably 8 times out of 10 because endurance types tend to be so light.
Why do you say "Endurance, duh?"

If your Endurance type is built to defeat other Endurance types, you can win.
i said that because if u should be able to realize why something has a good chance of winning over something that is almost the same.
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:i said that because if u should be able to realize why something has a good chance of winning over something that is almost the same.

What?Grin
flip a coin, which has a bigger chance? Heads or tails? They are even 50% each. Isnt 50% a pretty good chance? the same goes for beyblades, but only if they are the same type and skill and other things such as beyblade parts will edit on that 50% but it will be closer to 50% because they are the same type.
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:flip a coin, which has a bigger chance? Heads or tails? They are even 50% each. Isnt 50% a pretty good chance? the same goes for beyblades, but only if they are the same type and skill and other things such as beyblade parts will edit on that 50% but it will be closer to 50% because they are the same type.
No.
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:flip a coin, which has a bigger chance? Heads or tails? They are even 50% each. Isnt 50% a pretty good chance? the same goes for beyblades, but only if they are the same type and skill and other things such as beyblade parts will edit on that 50% but it will be closer to 50% because they are the same type.

i do not think it works that way
well think about it ike this: If u have 2 of the same blades in the same stadium with the same player skill it will most likely be a 50:50 chance, but if a Upper Attack blade that stays in the center fights a light endurance blade it becomes more like 10:90, but there will never be a 0:100 chance. (if there are 2 legal blades beybattling.) but if u dont like my discription then just use your own.
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:well think about it ike this: If u have 2 of the same blades in the same stadium with the same player skill it will most likely be a 50:50 chance

but this will never happen
yah, too true
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:yah, too true

Seriously, even, say, between two Wolborgs, there will be slight weight differences, tip condition, bearing seasoning, etc.; there's no such thing as two identical beyblades. This is especially obvious in endurance types. A difference in balance can cause one to consistently lose more than the other. Of course, this isn't to say that the player's launch skill doesn't factor into this.
yah, but that was just a example. And the Most Likely 50:50 chance means unless some1 enterfeared, if the exact same person fought an exact same beyblade in 1 stadium W/o enterfearance, it would be 50:50 chance. But this will NEVER happen.
There's no percentages in any Beyblade winning against another one since anything could happen. There's just some Beyblades that have advantages against others. Like if a Smash Attack Bey went up against a Survival type, it should win most of the time, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't get out spun still.
G Wrote:There's no percentages in any Beyblade winning against another one since anything could happen. There's just some Beyblades that have advantages against others. Like if a Smash Attack Bey went up against a Survival type, it should win most of the time, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't get out spun still.

Of course, plus that the luck interferes all the time.
I don't think we should attribute things to luck. I think we should use probability instead.
Yeah but if we do that we'll end up with some long equation that will hurt everone's brain.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:I don't think we should attribute things to luck. I think we should use probability instead.

*cough* same thing, just that probability wears a fancy suit.

Xeno Wrote:Yeah but if we do that we'll end up with some long equation that will hurt everone's brain.

I don't even know how you can even begin to calculate probability for beyblade battles. There's just TOO many factors involved, many of which are near impossible to measure or control to a decent extent. Just have a vague understanding of "advantages" and so on and that'll do.
Lets just get back on topic now...
Probability is like whether something is likely to happen or not. Luck is like, uhh...yeah
Just for a list (I want to see if I can make articles, too), how many Types of Attacks are there?
So far, we only have Upper and Smash, and I know about Force Smash...
Grey Wrote:Just for a list (I want to see if I can make articles, too), how many Types of Attacks are there?
So far, we only have Upper and Smash, and I know about Force Smash...

yeah this is pretty much it lol
isnt there spike attack or something like that, too?
Pichuscute Wrote:isnt there spike attack or something like that, too?

This is just a stronger form of Smash Attack.