Trying to find a part name

A while ago when I was younger I came across a beyblade with 3 moving balances on its bottom. I've been looking for what beyblade this peace comes from now with no luck. Please tell me somone knows what this peace it?
Do you know what the color, the franchise, or the beast that you are looking for?
I think the bey you are searching for, is called VariAries. It has 3 different bottoms, of which any one of our choice can be used. It may also be diablo nemesis. Also, these are metal saga beys and that is probabaly the reason for your not finding them nowadays (they are are not in production although you can buy them from people who are willing to sell it. Some even sell it in their boxes, unused or unboxed).
(Apr. 15, 2019  8:02 AM)ovandredo Wrote: A while ago when I was younger I came across a beyblade with 3 moving balances on its bottom. I've been looking for what beyblade this peace comes from now with no luck. Please tell me somone knows what this peace it?

Can you describe the color or the Bey it comes on?
(Apr. 15, 2019  5:06 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I think the bey you are searching for, is called VariAries. It has 3 different bottoms, of which any one of our choice can be used. It may also be diablo nemesis. Also, these are metal saga beys and that is probabaly the reason for your not finding them nowadays (they are are not in production although you can buy them from people who are willing to sell it. Some even sell it in their boxes, unused or unboxed).

True, but he/she could also be looking for Dranzer F too, since that was the first bey to have 3 modes to begin with.?
(Apr. 15, 2019  5:44 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2019  8:02 AM)ovandredo Wrote: A while ago when I was younger I came across a beyblade with 3 moving balances on its bottom. I've been looking for what beyblade this peace comes from now with no luck. Please tell me somone knows what this peace it?

It was a yellow peace with there 3 things on it that swiveled back and forth and helped balance it after a hit

(Apr. 15, 2019  5:44 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

It was a yellow peace with there 3 things on it that swiveled back and forth and helped balance it after a hit. And I can't find any pictures ot the beyblade bottoms to see. Like I've seen the tops that doesn't help me... I hate Google
Claw driver I am guessing. Try googling Claw driver beyblade.
Beyblade C145 Claw 145 Spin Track Part From Flame Sagittario Tip THATS IT THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
(Apr. 16, 2019  8:57 AM)Isla Wrote: Claw driver I am guessing. Try googling Claw driver beyblade.

It definitely wasn't the Claw Driver because it couldn't have been from Burst and it has 4 claws, but I guess it's right if you take MFB into consideration ?
Spriggan Requiems Zeta Driver?
(Nov. 26, 2019  5:58 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Spriggan Requiems Zeta Driver?

It was something else. He/she was looking for Sagitarrio

or it could be Achilles. That one has multiple modes...
(Dec. 31, 2019  11:26 PM)BeybladeLedgend Wrote:

or it could be Achilles. That one has multiple modes...

He already found it.
(Dec. 31, 2019  11:42 PM)BeybladeLedgend Wrote: oh. what was it?

Claw 145 spin track from MFB.
nice. Do you know of any tournaments in London, England?
(Dec. 31, 2019  11:45 PM)BeybladeLedgend Wrote: nice. Do you know of any tournaments in London, England?

Wrong place to ask. Go find an existing London thread in the Europe WBO Community subforum. Okay? Smile
yeah sure it was just because he was organiser so i thought he might know somewhere
Anyone know the name of the tip that comes with Doomscizor D1 or Asteroid Zuetron for future reference
(Jan. 16, 2020  3:41 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Anyone know the name of the tip that comes with Doomscizor D1 or Asteroid Zuetron for future reference

Dangit, learn to use the wiki! Look up those layers! And when you do, it'll show you what parts they came with, at the bottom of the page.

https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Energy_...Zeutron_Z3
https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Energy_...Doomscizor

Zeutron Z3 comes with Revolve. Doomscizor comes with Accel.

The wiki has lots of good info in it! KJ and others have been working hard on updating it.
Oh ok. I do use the wiki, but mainly to look up parts I already know the name of to find out they’re useless
(Jan. 16, 2020  1:16 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Oh ok. I do use the wiki, but mainly to look up parts I already know the name of to find out they’re useless

The wiki was written before Burst Classic mostly. But there's a kernel of truth in everything on it.