Transformers: Dark of the Moon

(Dec. 30, 2010  6:07 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: I remember her calling Bay "Hitler" and then she carps about being in the sand and Bay making her climb the carping pyramids.

I don't think Megan Fox is in it. All of the shootings I've seen had no Fox in it, except where she was spotted with the Camaro, but that was the first photo (I think) that has surfaced, so she probably got kicked off.

Megan Fox got kick off the film a LONG time ago.
Yes, she was kicked off before the film officially began filming. However, she was seen at the rehearsals. It was a consiparcy theory that Fox's character, Mikaela, was to be killed off early on in this film, and that her being kicked off was supposed to surprise people. The only evidence that supports that claim is her being on set at one point in time, and the fact the general entertainment media didn't really cover the story.
I don't care that much about Fox being off this movie, but I wonder how they're gonna cover it in the movie.

They can't go "They didn't love each other 'nymore" because the two movies before pretty much hammered the fact that their relation was immortal and absolute, so they have to be careful with how they explain it (Especially since Shia has another love interest in the movie (Which will probably strangely be attracted to Shia, too...for some reason))
I'm certain that Jenifer's body would be a better explanation than whatever ever Bay will end up writing.
I've also been wanting to know how they cover it up.

I saw them kiss (Carly & Sam) in one of the shootings, so she probably got killed off, or this is some alternate universe or something.

Cheating is another option ... but then we reference to Dude's immortal and absolute relationship of the two.
(Dec. 30, 2010  2:40 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: I don't know where you heard that, but I can almost guarantee you it's false.

Mainly because Bumblebee and Ironhide, with Ratchet and most of the gang from ROTF are still here.

Honestly, it's common sense that they would not kill off most of the main characters.

well,there was a youtube video explaining it and they mentioned that all the autobots were hung up and de-activated but no one could find optimus it kinda got me confused for a second about it
EDIT:i wouldnt really care but bumblebee is my favorite character
A big bump, but here's what Shockwave looks like:

[Image: transformers-dark-of-the-moon-shockwave%...ed_500.jpg]

Thanks to TFormers and ACToys.

Direct link:
http://tformers.net/g/generated/15020/tr...ed_500.jpg
I love how his cannon is nearly half his body
Blame the MechTech.

He's too bulky, IMO, but I do love how accurate it looks because the molding on here is superb. It looks much like how a Cybertronian would look. *Cough* Transformers Movie Leader Megatron *Cough*.
Shockwave is a Cybertronian,so...?
Yeah, I know. In comparison to how all the other "non-earth" move toys.

But Movie 1 Megatron looks horrible (referring to the toy). I don't like to call him a "Cybertronian". Just bits and pieces of metal.

Comparison, Shockwave looks 10x better.

[Image: mov_megatron_robot.jpg]

This pic doesn't really scream Cybertronian, more like a botched up job of trying to look like one.

BTW To, that is such an awesome avatar. < Off topic.

***NEWS***

Like last year, Transformers DOTM will trailer in the Super Bowl. It will also be on Bay's site, but it is unknown if it will appear before or after.
(Jan. 28, 2011  10:08 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: Like last year, Transformers DOTM will trailer in the Super Bowl. It will also be on Bay's site, but it is unknown if it will appear before or after.

So I'll see it on my b-day? Awesome. But, yeah, Cybertronians should most definitely look a lot better than that.
No Megan Fox Aw Man This Better Be Worth It!
(Jan. 28, 2011  10:45 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: No Megan Fox Aw Man This Better Be Worth It!

If all you care about is Megan Fox being in this, get out
I Cant wait 2 go watch da new transformers
(Dec. 09, 2010  3:46 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Just watched the trailer, I REALLY hope its better than the 2nd one. It looks really interesting, but I still wonder WHY they replaced Hotshot with Bumblebee :\

wat do you mean replaced hot shot with bumblebee hot shot is a replacement of Hot Rod (who is not in the movie) but bumblebee is an original character and hot shot is like 5 seasons off from the original
Super Bowl TV Spot

Sure is a Michael Bay movie ad.
Darn To, you beat me to it!

When I saw it, I almost died. Especially the Prime part. Those reminded me of Jetfire's parts, but it doesn't necessarily look exactly like them. IIRC, he disposed of the wings and retained the outside armour.

[Image: transformers-3-dark-of-the-moon-super-bo...ed_600.jpg]

Looks like Prime hit Barricade.
Most of your pictures never work for me.
Darn.

Direct link: http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=view&alb...00&start=0

I could've sworn it worked ten seconds ago.
i dont like how they screw up the transformers.sound wave used to be a boom box and car now he is a sattilite.know they make shock wave a type of car monster thing and his arm is not a cannon its a mace.
Sora used to be one person.

Soundwave being a satelite allows him to remain relevant to the plot in the same way his Generation 1 counterpart did but without looking ridiculous (though, these movies haven't exactly argued against this idea). With an Earth bound form he wouldn't be able to properly do his job as an intel hacker.
Well Bay wants to make it realistic.

"Car-Monster Things" don't seem too realistic. Just saying.
well it looks like a car but sorta monsterus.and to how does that have anything to do with the topic.and shock wave used to be a jet that is realelistic.and sound wave was a car realelistic.
(Feb. 07, 2011  3:53 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: well it looks like a car but sorta monsterus.and to how does that have anything to do with the topic.and shock wave used to be a jet that is realelistic.and sound wave was a car realelistic.

Shockwave has never been a jet. He's been a giant gun, and a tank (ignoring toy exclusives like Alternators/Binaltech). So I think you've got him mistaken for another character. His trademark feature is the one eye.

And the name "Soundwave" doesn't really work when you're a car, given I doubt Movieverse would allow him to play instruments like he did in Animated.