Transformers: Dark of the Moon

The new TF movie coming out, on July 1st, 2011.

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/param...ofthemoon/

Main villain is Shockwave, Megan Fox replaced.

The twins are back, however...
I sincerely hope that movie will have FAR less crude humor than the last.
I hope we actually get to know the characters.

The second movie was a horrendous turnout in character development and script.
(Dec. 09, 2010  2:08 AM)Thresher Wrote: I sincerely hope that movie will have FAR less crude humor than the last.

I told you guys that it sucked but no one listened...

Hell, even Micheal Bay himself admitted that TF2 sucked.
http://www.reelzchannel.com/movie-news/6...sformers-3

I hate to say that I told you, but I sure as hell did.
This ones gonna suck since Megan fox isNt in it. She was the only good character
The Trailer vaguely reminds of a script that was supposedly of TF3 that I read and if its anything like the script I read which really when back to Transformers G1

Anyways

Unicron.
(Dec. 09, 2010  2:31 AM)Ra Wrote: She was the only good character

She wasn't a good character at all. She was very pleasant to look to, but her character was completely one-dimensionnal Uncertain
(Dec. 09, 2010  2:31 AM)Ra Wrote: This ones gonna suck since Megan fox isNt in it. She was the only good character

You would only say that because you find her physically attractive. With the exception of the twins, she's basically the worst character.
Oh my favorite bot has to be the twins they were better as a ice cream truck though.
(Dec. 09, 2010  3:10 AM)Ra Wrote: Oh my favorite bot has to be the twins they were better as a ice cream truck though.

You do realize that they were walking talking racial stereotypes right? All they needed was a watermelon and some fried chicken.
Just watched the trailer, I REALLY hope its better than the 2nd one. It looks really interesting, but I still wonder WHY they replaced Hotshot with Bumblebee :\
Replaced?
Transformers is based off the original Transformers not the Armada, Cybertron etc series
(Dec. 09, 2010  3:14 AM)Thresher Wrote: You do realize that they were walking talking racial stereotypes right? All they needed was a watermelon and some fried chicken.

Don't forget, it was "supposed" to be a children's movie...

Anyways, back on topic. The main villain here is supposed to be Shockwave. (You know, the dude with the giant arm cannon with only one eye?)

The dude in the video has been said to be Alpha Trion, but these are just rumors. It's probably not Unicron either, cause then that'd probably be his minicon or something, cause that dude is way too small to be Unicron.
(Dec. 09, 2010  3:48 AM)JonnB Wrote: Replaced?
Transformers is based off the original Transformers not the Armada, Cybertron etc series

Well I watched the original show and I don't remember any Bumblebee in there either. And my dad read the comics when he was a kid and there wasn't a Bumblebee in there either.
http://www.botchthecrab.com/archive/auto...ender).jpg

That is the old G1 Bumblebee, from the old show.

Not sure if the comics your dad read had em'.
That must've been froma show older than the one I watched heh. But yeah there was no Bumblebee in the comics, my dad was thoroughly confused with who he was when we went to see the first movie ha. But now this is off topic.
This was a "leaked" script
of TF3 from like 8 months ago
Probably Fake but Fun to read

http://www.allspark.com/content/view/6435/20/
It is fake...

If you actually read it, it has nothing to do with TF3.

It is better than TF2 though...
(Dec. 09, 2010  3:59 AM)|Joe| Wrote: That must've been froma show older than the one I watched heh. But yeah there was no Bumblebee in the comics, my dad was thoroughly confused with who he was when we went to see the first movie ha. But now this is off topic.
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Bumblebee_(G1)#Ma...continuity
Yes there was. Just because your dad doesn't remember him doesn't mean he wasn't there.

That script has to be fake. Michael Bay always uses disinformation that has been "accidentally leaked" just to keep the real script secret.
Yeah I was pretty sure it was fake
I was just saying that it was entertaining to read.
You beat me to it! Oh well.

[Image: l6qXw.jpg]

For those who don't want to deal with that QuickTime nonsense:
Mirror 1
Youtube

(Dec. 09, 2010  4:10 AM)Thresher Wrote: That script has to be fake. Michael Bay always uses disinformation that has been "accidentally leaked" just to keep the real script secret.

Just like those "fake" scripts that leaked for the original Bay film. Wink
(Dec. 09, 2010  4:26 AM)To Wrote: You beat me to it! Oh well.

[Image: l6qXw.jpg]

For those who don't want to deal with that QuickTime nonsense:
Mirror 1
Youtube

(Dec. 09, 2010  4:10 AM)Thresher Wrote: That script has to be fake. Michael Bay always uses disinformation that has been "accidentally leaked" just to keep the real script secret.

Just like those "fake" scripts that leaked for the original Bay film. Wink
That's the entire reason behind the disinformation tactics.
That Poster is Fan-made I presume?
(Dec. 09, 2010  4:31 AM)JonnB Wrote: That Poster is Fan-made I presume?

Probably not. It's a different render of Prime, however the fact it says "TF3" is a tad dodgy.
man that add looks cool but it looks to much like the first movies add.