7.41%
Total: 100% 27 vote(s)
Sig of:
BBP and LDD in both sides.
And my Name in the middle mixed on to the Sig
Pics:
[Image: Bigang_pegasis_1.jpg]
[Image: ldd.jpg]
I would like a dark colour scheme for L Drago Part and Bright for BBP part.(My name must be Half in the side of LDD and Half in the side of BBP)
Can You make me signature
WritingGaspwn-Ray (Letters in white if possible)
ImageGrineath Gargoyle Ms/Dark Effigy Ms on the left and Vulcan Horuseus on the right
Background:Black Abstract

thanks
PLz Send Me an PM For your request !
Ok thanks in advance
Hey, is there any way i could request a background? 1366x768 are the resolutions Grin, can you make it a bigger version of my signature? Grin thnx.
This sig is amazing it turned out better then I imagined ! 10 out of 5 stars
Thank you so much !!!
can you make me a sign with pegasus coming down in space with a blue stream of light following it with my name in it please
Hi man! you are pretty good making Signatures! hey man can you make me a signature please!!! ill send you an image as a PM! well thanks man! i see you another time man....
could i please have a animated sig with my name, a Flame Wolf 100FS, and purple! also a gravity perseus and vulcan horseus
Can I have American flag with Galaxy Wings wings and Titan Blader in the middle? Also matching avatar and URL to both.
Closed For The moment, I Create All sig in the next week for any blader who PM me Last Days Smile
(May. 07, 2011  4:07 PM)Toxik78 Wrote: Closed For The moment, I Create All sig in the next week for any blader who PM me Last Days Smile

So, does my request count or what? I requested a background of my sig btw :3
just a quick reminder that you said you would make the sigs for people, if you cant just say so.
Sorry, I've some health problems Uncertain I do yours sig Soon ...
Can you make an avater like this:
Background: Giant picture of basalt horogium in the background, but small enough for the metal wheel to be seen.

Front- A picture of Libra with chains sprounting from tthe roman numerals onto the bey.

Words: On top: Trapped......
On Bottom: By time!!!

Thanks, will be much appreciated.
Oh yeah i forgot to say... make libra( make sure it's the original libra not flame libra ) on the face and big enough to be seen.
Thanks in advance!!!
HEY AMAZING WORK DUDE! i would like a request. i want like a chaotic earth eagle thing. everything u can possibly to make it extreme. like tsubasa with white glowing eyes looking like hes screaming and stuff. i hope u can make me a sig! thanx!
Can i please have a signature that has Divine Chimeria In the sky and my username in a cloud
Can i have a signature with Divine Chimeria in the sky and my username in aa cloud
Can i have a signature with Divine Chimeria in the sky and my username in aa cloud
Hmmm you have requested to a lot of different sig shops Uncertain
Hmmm you have requested to a lot of different sig shops Uncertain