Tournaments Ideas

Hey Guys I made this thread so people that want to talk to each other about Ideas they have about Tournaments here and organizers can come and take Ideas from here if there running empty on ideas. I will put My idea in here as well everyone probably rememebers the super tag leauge/Legend Festival from sparking maybe we could do something like that but you have to be a certian rank to enter the legend festival like maybe only the top 60 ranked bladers can enter or something like that it is just an Idea I have but if you guys have anything you want to add here go ahead. Also I have another Idea like a Beytuber Festival just like the legend festival or something but you have to have over 5 thousand subscribers anyways fill this place up with Ideas.
I feel like the top 60 is too strict, maybe something like at least 15 wins in tournaments to enter. Or at least 1300 BR.

But cool idea!
thx your right maybe like the wbo can make a WBO Legend Festival
just like burst classic but for god and cho-z layers only
Yup that is a really good Idea
(Apr. 17, 2021  12:29 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Yup that is a really good Idea

yeah I feel like cho-z layers are useless these days
too good for classic and limited and too bad for the current competitive
You guys are giving such good Ideas hopefully WBO can make this happen
(Apr. 17, 2021  12:30 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  12:29 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Yup that is a really good Idea

yeah I feel like cho-z layers are useless these days
too good for classic and limited and too bad for the current competitive
There are those who have ideas, and those who make ideas reality. Which will you be?
those who have the idea because Im not meant to be a organizer I am meant to be the strongest blader in the world and Im taking down Kei when we battle

I want to make it a realtity but I have no clue how to run a tournament
(Apr. 17, 2021  1:07 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: those who have the idea because Im not meant to be a organizer I am meant to be the strongest blader in the world and Im taking down Kei when we battle

I want to make it a realtity but I have no clue how to run a tournament

maybe an organizer will read this thread and make it reallity
Your right but I wonder who would help us?
(Apr. 17, 2021  2:13 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Your right but I wonder who would help us?

BeyTuber Brawl 2 would require getting a good location for a handful of BeyTubers, making sure they can come, getting a good venue for a large amount of people, a group of people who can judge, people who can bring stadiums (and best to be B-09s), and for an event like that, prizes would probably be wanted.

Nevermind actually becoming an organizer, and hosting a tournament or two to make sure you know and understand how to host well.
(Apr. 17, 2021  3:46 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  2:13 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Your right but I wonder who would help us?

BeyTuber Brawl 2 would require getting a good location for a handful of BeyTubers, making sure they can come, getting a good venue for a large amount of people, a group of people who can judge, people who can bring stadiums (and best to be B-09s), and for an event like that, prizes would probably be wanted.

Nevermind actually becoming an organizer, and hosting a tournament or two to make sure you know and understand how to host well.

Said the possible helpful organizer lol either way I gotta say this sparks my interest.

Help yourselves. If you want to run a specific tournament like this, become an organizer. Don't ask someone else to do it for you. Most organizers have enough on their plates running tournaments when it's safe to do so.

If you're not going to become an organizer and do it yourself, then just content yourself with the tournaments that do get run.
(Apr. 17, 2021  3:58 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:

Help yourselves. If you want to run a specific tournament like this, become an organizer. Don't ask someone else to do it for you. Most organizers have enough on their plates running tournaments when it's safe to do so.

If you're not going to become an organizer and do it yourself, then just content yourself with the tournaments that do get run.

Well one things for sure organizers are like the first to join their tourney and good practice to crush kei XD so yeah I agree
(Apr. 17, 2021  4:06 AM)ElectroFalco Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  3:58 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Help yourselves. If you want to run a specific tournament like this, become an organizer. Don't ask someone else to do it for you. Most organizers have enough on their plates running tournaments when it's safe to do so.

Well  one things for sure organizers are like the first to join their tourney and good practice to crush kei  XD so yeah I agree
its not only about crushing Kei

is about crushing all the other people in the way there
Right but Strike is all about the world champ title which btw I am for sure gonna be a legend which is pretty much the top 25 In fact I will be in the BIG FIVE the best five bladers in the world.
(Apr. 17, 2021  3:49 AM)ElectroFalco Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  3:46 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: BeyTuber Brawl 2 would require getting a good location for a handful of BeyTubers, making sure they can come, getting a good venue for a large amount of people, a group of people who can judge, people who can bring stadiums (and best to be B-09s), and for an event like that, prizes would probably be wanted.

Said the possible helpful organizer lol either way I gotta say this sparks my interest.

That does not change my point
never wanted to ....? but ok ??
Who are your confirmed participants currently? To host a WBO tournament, you need at least four members to have confirmed their interest on the forums. Please provide links to posts demonstrating this interest. If you do not provide this, your quiz will not be reviewed. who is in intrested in this and how do you link people's name?

all right this is going to be hard but with all ur help I know we can do this
(Apr. 17, 2021  3:49 AM)ElectroFalco Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  3:46 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: BeyTuber Brawl 2 would require getting a good location for a handful of BeyTubers, making sure they can come, getting a good venue for a large amount of people, a group of people who can judge, people who can bring stadiums (and best to be B-09s), and for an event like that, prizes would probably be wanted.

I am interested got my support all the way through on this.
Are you 13+? Have you read the organizer's guide?
Sparks my interest remember

No I do not 10 years old
I'm interested, but I cannot attend any events. I'm definitely supporting this, though.
Oh not me sorry

(Apr. 17, 2021  4:23 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: I'm interested, but I cannot attend any events. I'm definitely supporting this, though.

Shame they are fun for sure