Tournament in the North of England

Poll: Where should a tourney take place (more locations can be added)

Manchester
47.62%
Bradford/Leeds
23.81%
Newcastle/Middlesborough
28.57%
Total: 100% 21 vote(s)
Hi guys, I decided to start this thread so we don't clutter other people's threads. The idea is that we have over 20 bladers, at least, in the North of England, about 15 in Bolton, and about 6 that said they would be commited to a tourney in Leeds. I am proposing that we have a little discussion to find out just how many bladers there are in the North if England, when you are posting could you say where abouts you live and if you have an attack stadium so we can establish where we could organise one big tourney, or many small tournaments, depending on the number of bladers we find. I am not planning on hosting the tourney myself, i'd like some help from veterans as I have never hosted or attended a WBO tourney before, i don't even know if my parents would let me, but I could definetly help if a tournament in the North of England became a reality.
Preffered tourney: Leeds, but I'm ok with Manchester
Attack stadium: Yes
Prepared to host: no
when someone votes could they post in this format so i know who is involved
Preffered tourney: Manchester
Attack stadium: No
Prepared to host: maybe
You do realize that (I think) all tournaments have to go past Kai-V
Kai v has encouraged us to do this on a previous thread and this thread is to gather interest for a tournament, when we have enough people we can make an event proposal which will have to go through Kai v then we can have an actual tournament
Preffered tourney: regents park
Attack stadium: no
Prepared to host: maybe
This thread is about tourneys in the north, oh BTW, I reckon I should just change the name and title of the leeds thread, since this thread was it's original purpose.
Okay, when was London in the North of England, please read the thread name at least, oh well, for future posts please note that this is for people in the NORTH of England

Oh Poseidon, I've already made this thread so we could run them alongside each other?????
We probably should take note of the Leeds thread though because it already has the names of people who would be interested
another crucial factor is who has attack stadiums, I know that in Bolton we have none so it might not be an indeal location unless people outside of Bolton, such as minglok attended. How many people have attack stadiums in Newcastle????
Can I just say don't vote unless you have posted in the format I have described, there are already more votes than relevant posts
Me Newt and Omre, and if the TA comes illegal (any news yet Kai?) I have another staduim. Ands really theers no point in having to many threads.
I do not know, hah.
How long has it been 5 months Tongue_out
Sorry I meant to post but fogot:
Preffered tourney: Middlesbrough
Prepared to host: Yes
Is Omre based In Newcastle, I know Minglok has an attack stadium and I think he would prefer Manchester? Bolton but so far Middlesborough is where the attack stadiums are available
Manchester is far too far for newcastle/Middlesbrgough. Omre is Enzo forgotten, and newcastle.
I'm fine with Leeds or Manchester, but Middlesbrough is just too far for me to reach.

(Feb. 02, 2012  9:09 AM)apple1075 Wrote: Is Omre based In Newcastle, I know Minglok has an attack stadium and I think he would prefer Manchester? Bolton but so far Middlesborough is where the attack stadiums are available

If we get enough people wanting a tournament in Manchester and enough people wanting a toyrnament in Newacastle we could have two tournaments, however if there aren't a huge amount of people would Leeds/Bradford be OK for those in Newcastle
Preffered tourney: Manchester :p
Prepared to host: No
Oh thanks, I'll change that right awayWink!
Ho how many of your friends at chinese school blade and would they be allowed to come to a tourney in Bolton and Manchester
yo guys! I'm in the same position as apple, we live about a 10 minute walk from each other, so I would also like one in Bolton or Manchester, but apple knows this anyways, I just wanted to show that there are quite a few bladers around Bolton POSTPOSTPOST
PS If and when this tourney is hosted, we need to make it some time in the 2-3 days that the sun decides to actually come out in the summer(!)
(Jan. 31, 2012  8:44 PM)apple1075 Wrote: Hi guys, I decided to start this thread so we don't clutter other people's threads. The idea is that we have over 20 bladers, at least, in the North of England, about 15 in Bolton, and about 6 that said they would be commited to a tourney in Leeds. I am proposing that we have a little discussion to find out just how many bladers there are in the North if England, when you are posting could you say where abouts you live and if you have an attack stadium so we can establish where we could organise one big tourney, or many small tournaments, depending on the number of bladers we find. I am not planning on hosting the tourney myself, i'd like some help from veterans as I have never hosted or attended a WBO tourney before, i don't even know if my parents would let me, but I could definetly help if a tournament in the North of England became a reality.
If you know for sure that you have 15 people in Bolton host a tounament there.

(Feb. 02, 2012  9:09 AM)apple1075 Wrote: Is Omre based In Newcastle, I know Minglok has an attack stadium and I think he would prefer Manchester? Bolton but so far Middlesborough is where the attack stadiums are available

Omre is from Carlisle he has come to a few of my tournaments in the past.

I don't know if some of you newer people know me yet but im the guy who hosts the tourneys in Newcastle. I've done 4 or 5 in the past and not all of them have been sucessfull. I do plan on starting up again when the weather get better. I'm waiting for a reason because some people assume that a little bit of drizzle means I'll call off a tournament which is not true.

If I get a lot of demand to host an event sooner i'll consider it. Also beydays isn't that far away if I get asked to host another.

There are quite a few bladers in Bolton but none of us have an attack stadium and delivery charges of playmoya are to high, an intoy don't seem to have a bb-10 attack stadium
i got mine from dimsum

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...TED-PRICES

bb32 the attack stadium and 2 blades. It looks expensive but you can always sell off the blades to cover some of the cost.
Or use them as prizes, if you don't have a paypal account and need help, feel free to PM me and Ill see if I can help you out Smile.
Don't have a paypal account but if i ordered in bulk would I get a discount, don't we need a bb10 attack stadium, aren't prizes provided by the wbo, it's too expensive for me unless we get a discount for ordering in bulk