Tournament in the North of England

Poll: Where should a tourney take place (more locations can be added)

Manchester
47.62%
Bradford/Leeds
23.81%
Newcastle/Middlesborough
28.57%
Total: 100% 21 vote(s)
Well in that case the set is no use to me and those beys aren't competitive, i'm better off buying of playmoya which is 20 pounds including delivery, still a bit pricey, might have to save up for a while
Why don't you go splits with someone from Bolton who you know, it could help you do a tournament quicker.
I know a few people but I don't know if we could do that, what would we do after the tournament, anyway I can gather more people from the North West to join WBO as hopefully me and a few other bladers from Bolton will be entering a big hasbro run (I think) beyblade event on the 13th of feb at the trafford centre, if I could get some WBO promo cards that could help raise interest
(Feb. 03, 2012  10:04 PM)apple1075 Wrote: I know a few people but I don't know if we could do that, what would we do after the tournament, anyway I can gather more people from the North West to join WBO as hopefully me and a few other bladers from Bolton will be entering a big hasbro run (I think) beyblade event on the 13th of feb at the trafford centre, if I could get some WBO promo cards that could help raise interest

You would be better off taking a pad of paper and getting email addresses of people interested then you can create a mailing list. Also you can use that paper to jot down the forum address and hand those out to people who are interested.
I'll try but I won't be there for long, I can only go after school, it's hard to find a cheap bb-10 attack stadium, maybe the rules could be changed in England, it would be so much easier if we could use hasbro stadiums in England, I know they aren't good but they are (relativly) cheap and easy to find
It has been requested and denied repeatedly, and for good reason aswell. The staduims are far too unbalanced. Also, if they got unbanned for England, other countries will want to use hasbro staduims.
I know but BB 10 attack stadiums are getting harder to find and more expensive everything's so much easier with hasbro stadiums, I bet if they were allowed there would be at leas twice as many tournaments
And it would be completely unfair. Hasbro staduims are completely different to TT, they can't be compared. Also if anything there getting easier to find, due to the fact there getting released in more sets.
I know, but the sets are expensive and my parents won't let me get paypal and they certainly wouldn't let me get stuff of yj auctions so I probably can't get a tt stadium anytime soon, maybe one of my friends can, he has a lot of money and he spends it on bad beys like storm capricorn anyway, that way we'd have 2 stadiums, his and Minglok's and if people from Newcastle could make it to Leeds we could definetly have a tourney
Well, the rules clearly say which staaduims can be used, and there's good reason for it, if your going to argue use another thread rather than using this.
Can the WBO lend people stadiums, i know they could get dammaged in the post but is it possible, if it is we could definetly have a tourney in Bolton
Unfortunately we neither have a stock of prizes, nor a stock of stadiums. I have no idea why Brad wrote something like that in the Event Guide, because we truly never had any.
Okay that's fine, but do you reimburse costs, for example the costs of hiring a hall
Use a park ? And generally is you are using a venue, the partisapents pay the extra costs (IE: WBO Fees + ___ Venue fees)
Okay thanks, parks in Bolton are a little dodgy, I think I know where I could hire a hall for a small price though
(Feb. 05, 2012  7:36 PM)apple1075 Wrote: Okay thanks, parks in Bolton are a little dodgy, I think I know where I could hire a hall for a small price though

You should try to keep things small for now. what happens if somehow you buy an attack stadium then you rent a hall only for 6 people to show up.

You should do a few unoffical tourneys in a park before you start to think of renting a venue.
OK, that's what a few people here in Bolton have suggested, we all know each other quite well so we could do it in one of our houses or gardens
Its best that you leave the venue public so that more people can show up and play. Im pretty sure you cant host sanctioned events at a private property so keep that in mind.
Maybe we could have an informal tourney at the trafford centre on the 13th feb, hasbro are having an exhbition/ maybe a tourney, the last one was a qualifier for the world chams, I kno that Minglok might be going
(Feb. 10, 2012  7:19 PM)apple1075 Wrote: Maybe we could have an informal tourney at the trafford centre on the 13th feb, hasbro are having an exhbition/ maybe a tourney, the last one was a qualifier for the world chams, I kno that Minglok might be going

I might go with my bb10 stadium if we can confirm few members here will attend.
Entry is free, i think, so if you're 8-14 you can come
(Feb. 10, 2012  10:56 PM)apple1075 Wrote: Entry is free, i think, so if you're 8-14 you can come

i know is free for entry, but my only worry is no ppl turns up.

anyways, does anyone went to the metrocentre for the beyblade national tour today? are they having tournamet there or just a demo with free play?

i went to the toyrus in sheffield. there is a play area setup but no ppl playing.
lol. anyway, i can't go so sorry but i am sure there will be people there, it's the half term, at least noobs will be there or complete beginners, i know there will be beys to try out for those who don't have there own
Too bad if u can't go, if only noobs there, there is no point for me travel two hrs to play with them.

Anyway, Today I went to the toyrus, the staff open a rock zurafa, meteo l drago rush, killer beafowl, and ray unicorno for free play. And I trade a r145 and a cs from the staff. Hopefully tomorrow they will have screw capicorno and poison zurafa for me to trade. Lol.

(Feb. 11, 2012  6:35 PM)apple1075 Wrote: lol. anyway, i can't go so sorry but i am sure there will be people there, it's the half term, at least noobs will be there or complete beginners, i know there will be beys to try out for those who don't have there own