[Toronto, Ontario, Canada] October 30th, 2010 - Things That Go Bumpking in the Night

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

IMPORTANT: There is a limit of 30 people for this tournament, so sign up quick! Also, the people after 30, they can sign up, but they can only play in free play, unless one of the members doesn't show up!

IMPORTANT: The limit of registered bladers has been reached.

Boo! Beware, Toronto bladers! Come this October, a terrible force shall rise and threaten the land! The only way to beat it is to raise our collective Beyspirit and scare it off before it scares us! Come to this fall tournament and help us win the battle... unless you're afraid of Things That Go Bumpking in the Night.

Location: This tournament will be held at Dufferin Grove Park. It's located just a short walk south of Dufferin station.
Date: Saturday, October 30th, 2010.
Time: The tournament will start at 12:00 P.M. (noon) but you should get there at 11:30am.
Cost: It will cost $5 to enter just this tournament, or you can purchase a Blader Passport for $10 to have access to tournaments for the whole year.
Format: Standard Format - This means MFB/B:MF for the main tournament, and no Metal System Libra wheel. Feel free to bring HMS, plastics, or Libra for free battles.

Prizes: Wait and see.

Directions: If you're taking the subway, get off at Dufferin station and walk a block and a half south.
If I'm not at the entrance, chances are I've already went to the tournament grounds. Follw the path and you should find me.
Video Directions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyoYxcbGXIA - I know it's for Bey Fray, but it's the same location.
[Image: DGPmap.jpg?t=1279333839]

Attendees:
Daegor42
Kei
FlameDragon25
Pyro
To
TylerPT
majinshadow11
Minion
Pockyx3
ali12345456
Tuchpi
ElJihado
TehBrownSauce
ShadowPegasis
Black Night
stormey
BeyFixer
maisam12345456
burndrago
SHORTY559
SunV2
mchlbant
L D
Bttuiop
nov1c3
Inkubinu
lastninja
Z D 1
GalaxyFlare

Possible Attendees:
kool-kid9980
BlankShot
gurugulu
CherryICG
zezima
geevan
ayc777
jamie
SnorlaxTV
gulshan
brendan
Capricorn
Beybladekid
i8u
TheJugganawt
xXBazookaJoE
storm pegusis
Tyson141

Other information: This might seem obvious, but if you wish to participate, it would be best if you bring your own Beyblades. There will be no blades provided for you to borrow.
If it is sunny, make sure to bring adequete protection, and cool water. If it is chilly, bring a sweater or some form of insulator to keep yourself warm. We will be outside for a while.
If you have access to a stadium, please bring it. Even if it's not competitively viable, we can still use it for free play.
There is now a Marketplace thread for this event.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

That was the plan... do you know his channel?
Sadly, no I do not.
But he will probably post it here soon enough.

EDIT: Actually I missed it.
check Page 9.
Cool, I guess I'll just have to wait until then. Thanks, dude.
(Nov. 01, 2010  10:37 PM)ali12345456 Wrote: did he borrow it from you pegRF

no not me i was using my own meteo l-drago
If there is another tournament in toronto anytime please let me know, it is important that I go to the next tournament
i took somones meteo l drago and i fogot to give it back srry if u no who i am tell me oh ya iam going to the tornament"art of bey" nov 13 ill give it there or ill just buy one
(Nov. 04, 2010  7:59 AM)Ray-M Wrote: i took somones meteo l drago and i fogot to give it back srry if u no who i am tell me oh ya iam going to the tornament"art of bey" nov 13 ill give it there or ill just buy one
If this is true then thank you for being honest about it, instead of lying and keeping it a secret like some kids would.
Sorry I was a no-show guys. I'd like to have a good excuse, but the truth of the matter is that I'm 21 and I went out on friday night for a halloween party and was still partying and too hungover to make it out the door saturday. I took a nap and everything, but come noon there was no way I'd have made it downtown Uncertain All my bey are neat and organised, I bought a bunch of new ones, I had stuff I could have donated for the prize, and I even made a new combo that I've been practicing with. My bey-heart failed me though, I feel pretty crummy about it Unhappy
(Nov. 04, 2010  7:59 AM)Ray-M Wrote: i took somones meteo l drago and i fogot to give it back srry if u no who i am tell me oh ya iam going to the tornament"art of bey" nov 13 ill give it there or ill just buy one

its cool that u actually admitted that it was you. im suprised a stranger would give u a meteo l drago just to borrow anyway.
(Nov. 04, 2010  8:12 PM)Minion Wrote: Sorry I was a no-show guys. I'd like to have a good excuse, but the truth of the matter is that I'm 21 and I went out on friday night for a halloween party and was still partying and too hungover to make it out the door saturday. I took a nap and everything, but come noon there was no way I'd have made it downtown Uncertain All my bey are neat and organised, I bought a bunch of new ones, I had stuff I could have donated for the prize, and I even made a new combo that I've been practicing with. My bey-heart failed me though, I feel pretty crummy about it Unhappy

Woahwoahwoah... So you mean to tell me that you missed a BEYBLADE TOURNAMENT to live out an experience generally deemed socially acceptable? Tsk, tsk =P
who won this tournament, and btw what the "art of bey" and who hosting it?
(Nov. 05, 2010  9:29 PM)Dindial Wrote: who won this tournament, and btw what the "art of bey" and who hosting it?

Question 1: search the thread
Question 2:look around the forum or use the search function
you odnt know my username?! >=o
i thought i was famus in the youtube-beyblade comunity =_=
www.youtube.com/user/y2a1997
Yes Ali! Epic tanks, like, panzers! Will watch now.
Guys did anyone see or borrow a BeyLauncher L/R without asking?
I don't seem to have it...
(Nov. 07, 2010  3:54 AM)Pyro Wrote: Guys did anyone see or borrow a BeyLauncher L/R without asking?
I don't seem to have it...
Ah, the most prized accessory besides the Beypointer ... I would not be surprised if somebody took it, but it would also be horrible of that person.
Kei has also lost his BeyLauncher L...someone removed it from his Grip without asking..
Both of you at this event ?
Yes.
It has made me quite sad.
Since I sold my BeyLauncher L, thinking I didn't need it since I had Beylauncher L/R.
Dang that sucks Unhappy i'm so sorry of what happened
shnap
that suks
idk if its that same person who took the mld cuz hes at my school and he said he gave a beylauncher to LD or MLD idk there the same person but idk i may be wrong
oh its the same person
hey guys dont listen to anything that L D says i took meteo and i plan on giving it back but i didnt take a beylauncher L i payed for my launcher L's
[quote='L D' pid='413468' dateline='1289140003']
oh its the same person

Wow LD u no I baught my launcher L
i didnt mean it like that, iknow you didint take it.
I doubt your going to hear from that person again.