Things That Go Bumpking in the Night

This is the marketplace thread for Things That Go Bumpking in the Night. Please do not post on this thread unless you are attending.
can someone please sell a bey-launcher L or an attack stadium or something like that?
im willing to by a takara rip cord or a dragon rip cord for 50 cents-2$ but if you are selling bey launcher l ill gve you 5$
EDIT: not the new dragon rip cord the old one thats the same length of tt normal one
I'm just looking for Beylauncher L or L/R, Beylauncher Suspension, Grip Rubber, Angle Compass, Metal Assist, MF, MF-2 (Clear), and Attack Stadiums.
Sorry to sort of disobey the OP, just wanted to say I absolutely LOVE the name of the tournament.
(Sep. 17, 2010  1:08 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Sorry to sort of disobey the OP, just wanted to say I absolutely LOVE the name of the tournament.

Agreed. Beyblade references are funny.
(Sep. 17, 2010  1:08 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Sorry to sort of disobey the OP, just wanted to say I absolutely LOVE the name of the tournament.
Why did you not post that in the actual thread for the tournament ? It would have been a lot more on-topic.
im only interested in beylauncher L, L/R, metal faces, MFB attack stadium and pre HWS beyblades
I might sell my launcher LR...for the right price...ill also be selling some spare single parts as well
am i allowed to sell pokemon games?
if i am and you intersted
i have pokemon blue,silver,and gold
blue: 10$
silver:15$
Gold:15$
all of them work and all of them save game
blues sticker is fadded a little but silvers sticker is okay and golds sticker has been tooken off (was like that when i got it)
if you are intersted pm me i will only bring them if you pm me your interested
can you give me one for free?
how much for l/r launcher if anyone is selling it
Most people will want an offer
If anyone would be selling it, the grey grip that came out when beyblade came out, I can't find it at any Toys'R'Us Pinching_eyes
Oh and since the main threads closed, someone dress up as Tobyo (the guy with carpicorn)
If I asked some one to buy some thing from dimsum and bring it to me here would someone do so? (Obviously I'd pay) Sorry if that sounds rude or mean.
Hey, is anyone definitely selling a beylauncher L\LR? Desperately need one, send me a PM with an offer or something\post a reply here.
I guess i'll be selling some Metal Faces 1 and 2, Beypointers, launcher grips, Counter Leone, L Beylauncher and some other stuff like last time.

Edit: Depending on the situation, I might want to sell my Meteo L Drago + L Launcher (2cm Longer) that I just got from Japan.
^ You better watch out for those offers on the BeyLauncher L.
Your gonna get swarms.
Already did, one right after the other Pinching_eyes_2.
But yeah, pretty much the same price as the last tourny I hosted.
Will anyone sell the attack stadium (I really need one)

thanks
Just got a Meteo L Drago from Japan, I've played with it a bit (launching with hand to see the spin stealingTongue_out) but otherwise it still pretty new. Oh and I'll sell with new L Launcher(2cm longer) as well depending on offers.
Ill Be Selling Some Stuff Tongue_out Like Cyber Pegasis, parts, and other beys Gasp not sure which ones exactly but ill have quit a bit Gasp
(Oct. 06, 2010  12:24 AM)SunV2 Wrote: Ill Be Selling Some Stuff Tongue_out Like Cyber Pegasis, parts, and other beys Gasp not sure which ones exactly but ill have quit a bit Gasp

CYBER PEGASIS?! :o I must....... well if your attending, im looking forward to seeing you there!