World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Things That Go Bumpking in the Night - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Things That Go Bumpking in the Night (/Thread-Things-That-Go-Bumpking-in-the-Night)

Pages: 1 2 3

Things That Go Bumpking in the Night - Daegor42 - Sep. 16, 2010

This is the marketplace thread for Things That Go Bumpking in the Night. Please do not post on this thread unless you are attending.

RE: Things That Go Bumpking in the Night - theunderdog - Sep. 16, 2010

can someone please sell a bey-launcher L or an attack stadium or something like that?

RE: Things That Go Bumpking in the Night - ali12345456 - Sep. 16, 2010

im willing to by a takara rip cord or a dragon rip cord for 50 cents-2$ but if you are selling bey launcher l ill gve you 5$
EDIT: not the new dragon rip cord the old one thats the same length of tt normal one

RE: Things That Go Bumpking in the Night - mchlbant - Sep. 17, 2010

If I do go........... http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Buying-Selling-A-few-MFB-BMF-s?pid=350392#pid350392

RE: Things That Go Bumpking in the Night - ShadowPegasis - Sep. 17, 2010

I'm just looking for Beylauncher L or L/R, Beylauncher Suspension, Grip Rubber, Angle Compass, Metal Assist, MF, MF-2 (Clear), and Attack Stadiums.

RE: Things That Go Bumpking in the Night - Mc Frown - Sep. 17, 2010

Sorry to sort of disobey the OP, just wanted to say I absolutely LOVE the name of the tournament.

RE: Things That Go Bumpking in the Night - ShadowPegasis - Sep. 17, 2010

(Sep. 17, 2010  1:08 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Sorry to sort of disobey the OP, just wanted to say I absolutely LOVE the name of the tournament.

Agreed. Beyblade references are funny.

RE: Things That Go Bumpking in the Night - Kai-V - Sep. 17, 2010

(Sep. 17, 2010  1:08 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Sorry to sort of disobey the OP, just wanted to say I absolutely LOVE the name of the tournament.
Why did you not post that in the actual thread for the tournament ? It would have been a lot more on-topic.

RE: Things That Go Bumpking in the Night - Bttuiop - Sep. 17, 2010

im only interested in beylauncher L, L/R, metal faces, MFB attack stadium and pre HWS beyblades

RE: Things That Go Bumpking in the Night - nov1c3 - Sep. 18, 2010

I might sell my launcher LR...for the right price...ill also be selling some spare single parts as well

RE: Things That Go Bumpking in the Night - ali12345456 - Sep. 20, 2010

am i allowed to sell pokemon games?
if i am and you intersted
i have pokemon blue,silver,and gold
blue: 10$
silver:15$
Gold:15$
all of them work and all of them save game
blues sticker is fadded a little but silvers sticker is okay and golds sticker has been tooken off (was like that when i got it)
if you are intersted pm me i will only bring them if you pm me your interested

RE: Things That Go Bumpking in the Night - Undecimo - Sep. 20, 2010

can you give me one for free?

RE: Things That Go Bumpking in the Night - Mc Frown - Sep. 20, 2010

LOL.
no one will give you anything free

RE: Things That Go Bumpking in the Night - burndrago - Sep. 20, 2010

how much for l/r launcher if anyone is selling it

RE: Things That Go Bumpking in the Night - mchlbant - Sep. 20, 2010

Most people will want an offer

RE: Things That Go Bumpking in the Night - Tuchpi - Sep. 23, 2010

If anyone would be selling it, the grey grip that came out when beyblade came out, I can't find it at any Toys'R'Us Pinching_eyes
Oh and since the main threads closed, someone dress up as Tobyo (the guy with carpicorn)

RE: Things That Go Bumpking in the Night - mchlbant - Sep. 25, 2010

If I asked some one to buy some thing from dimsum and bring it to me here would someone do so? (Obviously I'd pay) Sorry if that sounds rude or mean.

RE: Things That Go Bumpking in the Night - TehBrownSauce - Sep. 25, 2010

Hey, is anyone definitely selling a beylauncher L\LR? Desperately need one, send me a PM with an offer or something\post a reply here.

RE: Things That Go Bumpking in the Night - FlameDragon25 - Sep. 27, 2010

I guess i'll be selling some Metal Faces 1 and 2, Beypointers, launcher grips, Counter Leone, L Beylauncher and some other stuff like last time.

Edit: Depending on the situation, I might want to sell my Meteo L Drago + L Launcher (2cm Longer) that I just got from Japan.

RE: Things That Go Bumpking in the Night - Pyro - Sep. 27, 2010

^ You better watch out for those offers on the BeyLauncher L.
Your gonna get swarms.

RE: Things That Go Bumpking in the Night - FlameDragon25 - Sep. 28, 2010

Already did, one right after the other Pinching_eyes_2.
But yeah, pretty much the same price as the last tourny I hosted.

RE: Things That Go Bumpking in the Night - Tuchpi - Oct. 01, 2010

Will anyone sell the attack stadium (I really need one)

thanks

RE: Things That Go Bumpking in the Night - FlameDragon25 - Oct. 01, 2010

Just got a Meteo L Drago from Japan, I've played with it a bit (launching with hand to see the spin stealingTongue_out) but otherwise it still pretty new. Oh and I'll sell with new L Launcher(2cm longer) as well depending on offers.

RE: Things That Go Bumpking in the Night - SunV2 - Oct. 06, 2010

Ill Be Selling Some Stuff Tongue_out Like Cyber Pegasis, parts, and other beys Gasp not sure which ones exactly but ill have quit a bit Gasp

RE: Things That Go Bumpking in the Night - Tuchpi - Oct. 07, 2010

(Oct. 06, 2010  12:24 AM)SunV2 Wrote: Ill Be Selling Some Stuff Tongue_out Like Cyber Pegasis, parts, and other beys Gasp not sure which ones exactly but ill have quit a bit Gasp

CYBER PEGASIS?! :o I must....... well if your attending, im looking forward to seeing you there!