[Toronto, Ontario, Canada] October 30th, 2010 - Things That Go Bumpking in the Night

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

IMPORTANT: There is a limit of 30 people for this tournament, so sign up quick! Also, the people after 30, they can sign up, but they can only play in free play, unless one of the members doesn't show up!

IMPORTANT: The limit of registered bladers has been reached.

Boo! Beware, Toronto bladers! Come this October, a terrible force shall rise and threaten the land! The only way to beat it is to raise our collective Beyspirit and scare it off before it scares us! Come to this fall tournament and help us win the battle... unless you're afraid of Things That Go Bumpking in the Night.

Location: This tournament will be held at Dufferin Grove Park. It's located just a short walk south of Dufferin station.
Date: Saturday, October 30th, 2010.
Time: The tournament will start at 12:00 P.M. (noon) but you should get there at 11:30am.
Cost: It will cost $5 to enter just this tournament, or you can purchase a Blader Passport for $10 to have access to tournaments for the whole year.
Format: Standard Format - This means MFB/B:MF for the main tournament, and no Metal System Libra wheel. Feel free to bring HMS, plastics, or Libra for free battles.

Prizes: Wait and see.

Directions: If you're taking the subway, get off at Dufferin station and walk a block and a half south.
If I'm not at the entrance, chances are I've already went to the tournament grounds. Follw the path and you should find me.
Video Directions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyoYxcbGXIA - I know it's for Bey Fray, but it's the same location.
[Image: DGPmap.jpg?t=1279333839]

Attendees:
Daegor42
Kei
FlameDragon25
Pyro
To
TylerPT
majinshadow11
Minion
Pockyx3
ali12345456
Tuchpi
ElJihado
TehBrownSauce
ShadowPegasis
Black Night
stormey
BeyFixer
maisam12345456
burndrago
SHORTY559
SunV2
mchlbant
L D
Bttuiop
nov1c3
Inkubinu
lastninja
Z D 1
GalaxyFlare

Possible Attendees:
kool-kid9980
BlankShot
gurugulu
CherryICG
zezima
geevan
ayc777
jamie
SnorlaxTV
gulshan
brendan
Capricorn
Beybladekid
i8u
TheJugganawt
xXBazookaJoE
storm pegusis
Tyson141

Other information: This might seem obvious, but if you wish to participate, it would be best if you bring your own Beyblades. There will be no blades provided for you to borrow.
If it is sunny, make sure to bring adequete protection, and cool water. If it is chilly, bring a sweater or some form of insulator to keep yourself warm. We will be outside for a while.
If you have access to a stadium, please bring it. Even if it's not competitively viable, we can still use it for free play.
There is now a Marketplace thread for this event.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Is there anything wrong with talking about the outcomes and matches? Pretty relevant, no?
I could probably make it to one held in December (10th-29th) if that ignites anyones idea.
Jingle all the Bey. o:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk1qA1HgsjE
finished video!
just noticed that a 1/4 was bob vs anti bob -.-
when are the beypoints gonna be up
First viewer of the video.... It was a nice tourney, glad every1 ad fun. Sadly i couldn't go..
what were the prizes?
(Oct. 31, 2010  9:18 PM)majinshadow11 Wrote: what were the prizes?
From what I understood there was none.
Why wasn't daegor the host? couldn' make it? is that why there were no prizes?
he had no funds for prizes
Every detail that has to be known has already been posted previously in this topic, so you can go back and read them ...
(Oct. 31, 2010  9:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Well, actually, there were prizes. I believe it was To who ran to Dufferin Mall and bought them at the last second? They consisted of 2nd wave starters and a Thermal Phoenix ED145ES (it was given away as the first place prize).
(Oct. 31, 2010  10:20 PM)TehBrownSauce Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2010  9:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Well, actually, there were prizes. I believe it was To who ran to Dufferin Mall and bought them at the last second? They consisted of 2nd wave starters and a Thermal Phoenix ED145ES (it was given away as the first place prize).

Yep, I got myself over to the mall and grabbed the best of what I could find for $30 (it was the tournament entry fee money), which was Earth Eagle, Lightning L Drago, and Flame Sagitarrio. Nov1ce actually donated the Thermal Phoenix, as well as a Wind and Shoot Launcher, but after the Beygun thing, I kind of scammed that off off of you haha.
(Oct. 31, 2010  8:41 PM)L D Wrote: when are the beypoints gonna be up

It's been one day. Give me some time.
So...Kei, is the "Wind-Up-Takes-Over-The-Whole-Stadium-Launcher Grip" legal? ;D
(Nov. 01, 2010  3:37 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: So...Kei, is the "Wind-Up-Takes-Over-The-Whole-Stadium-Launcher Grip" legal? ;D

It's not expressly illegal! Cool
(Nov. 01, 2010  3:37 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: So...Kei, is the "Wind-Up-Takes-Over-The-Whole-Stadium-Launcher Grip" legal? ;D

[Image: djflamedragon.jpg]
DJ FlameDragon25 Says:
YOU GOT MY APPROVAL!! XD
from what i heard from an anonomas voice is that a person borrowed a meto l drago and said hell "use it for the tornament" and then called his mom to pick him up and left without giving it back on purpos. is that true ?
oh yeah
yeah u cant trust anyone these days Unhappy
did he borrow it from you pegRF
(Nov. 01, 2010  3:59 AM)Kei Wrote:

It's not expressly illegal! Cool

Good lord...

Kei: Hey wanna battle?
Me: Sure =D (Hmm, he seems enthusiastic... ah well)
Kei: *pulls out WUTOTWSLG*
Me: *insert profanity here as Kei knocks my beyblades out of the stadium with WUTOTWSLG*
do any of you guys know if there is a tournament coming up?
Off topic, Check the Offical Events section.
(Oct. 30, 2010  10:19 PM)To Wrote: TehBrownSauce is the new Marco. One day it'll be my turn... right? Unhappy

But man, Ali is a beast. Bob has got to be top tier, haha.

No. I am the one and only Marco! Plus, I'm coming to the next tournament.. Get ready folks.
Sucks I couldn't make this, sorry guys, I knew you were looking forward to seeing my MASSIVE HAIRDO! But I was moving furniture all day from Hamilton back to hometown Kitchener... Hopefully I can make the next official event.

So how did this turn out? Any footy? I forgot Daegor's Youtube channel.
Uh Daegor couldn't ost, so Kei tookover.
So there shouldn't be anything about this on his channel.
I think Ali123456456 did take some videos though.