[Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking

(Jun. 13, 2013  6:25 AM)alucardZ Wrote: If I recall correctly, Dragoon MS is still worth around that much.

$60 may or may not be a fair price. It really depends on the condition.
Heheh Agreed.
Is Anyone Going To Be Selling An SA160 From 5 To Ten Dollars?
Hey Guys, I know its a little bit early but, I want to get a lot of people for this tournament so they can have this notified in their calenders. So on Sunday, August 25, 2013 12PM I wanna host a tournament. So if anybody is available post down here and there is also another tournament before that so stay tuned for that also
Confirm me for your event Jesse, and confirm me for Pocky's event too, thanks!
I'll be there, of course.

Pockyx3's event should be on August 3rd or 4th, but we'll have to wait and see what he decides on.
^ Didn't know you wanted it that week. And, I'm there for yours Jesse.
Hey guys,

As I told you earlier today at A YEAR: The Month of Frost, I'm thinking of hosting the next tournament on Saturday, November 16th at High Park. The reason I'm thinking of Saturday rather than Sunday like usual is because Bey Brad (and perhaps Kai-V/The Boss?) may be able to make it since he is coming to Toronto that week. Let me know if you'll be free for that day. I'll make the final decision within the next two or three days. Thanks!
Me and my brother are a maybe since we have a lot to do on that Saturday such as tutoring and a language class.

The language class is from 9-1pm, and the tutoring is from 2-4pm.

We might not be able to cancel it. But we'll see, we're a 40% for now.
I can make it on that day 100% for sure
100% Could Make It Tongue_out I'd Just Prefer Sunday Because LMAO And HeavenKerbecs (Two Of Your Best Members) Are Not Going To Be Able To Make It. Oh And I Wouldn't Get My DX Set From Them Also Unhappy EDIT: Also My Dad Prefers Sundays.
I'm a maybe, but it's a 10% chance.
i iwill be probably coming, i'll be a maybe
I can go on both days but I prefer Saturday because I'm going to a party on Sunday
Hey guys!

I plan on hosting a tournament on December 15th, at 1 PM! The location will be at either Mastermind Toys Etobicoke location, or the Samko and Miko Toy Warehouse in Toronto. I'm still talking to Mastermind Toys to see if they would be okay if it was on the 15th, but they approved me for future tournaments!

I'll start compiling a list, so if you could make it, please post below!

Confirmed:

-Kei
-LMAO
-HeavenKerbecs
-Sarah
-mystic lugia85
-CosmicIrfan
-PhantomOrion22
-MidnightLWBO
-Pockyx3
-HeavenKerbecs's friend #1
-HeavenKerbecs's friend #2
-HeavenKerbecs's friend #3
-JesseObre

Maybe:

dungin101
bladery66
Count me in for sure! This date is perfect for me
EDIT:what format are you thinking of for this tournament
(Nov. 22, 2013  2:38 AM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: Count me in for sure! This date is perfect for me
EDIT:what format are you thinking of for this tournament

I was thinking another Standard format tournament (BB-10) since we always do 2 Zero-G tournaments and then 2 Standard tournaments, and since we just did 1 Standard, I wanted to have this one be Standard format too.
Oh ok then and I'll bring my BB-10 for extra stadiums or for the tournament then
Would This Actually Be Official? I Just Usually Expect Tournaments To Be At High Park Or Dufferin Grove Park Tongue_out
(Nov. 22, 2013  3:19 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Would This Actually Be Official? I Just Usually Expect Tournaments To Be At High Park Or Dufferin Grove Park Tongue_out

Yes, of course!

Since it's getting cold, I wanted us to get an indoor venue, and so I made some calls, and so hopefully I can host at either Mastermind Toys or the Toy Warehouse place.

So are you confirmed?
I agree, for December we should have tournaments indoors and not expose ourselves outside with the cold anyways ill see if I can bring some people from my school
(Nov. 22, 2013  3:33 AM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: I agree, for December we should have tournaments indoors and not expose ourselves outside with the cold anyways ill see if I can bring some people from my school

Please do so, we need as many people as possible!

Oh, and for those who PM'd me about it, Kei said that I could host this one, and then he would host another one on the 29th of December.

Also, you can buy Beyblades from either Mastermind Toys or the Toy Warehouse stores, since they both sell new Wave 2 Shogun Steel Beys (I checked out Mastermind Toys today). So if you need any last minute parts, go ahead and buy it from them!
Yeah I'm thinking of bringing my friend in grade 4 with his brother in grade 2 both go to my school
I'll tell them about this ASAP and when we have an exact location, also they have around 20 beys
So they'll do ok
Please Put Me On The Possible List! Thanks Again LMAO Smile
(Nov. 22, 2013  3:28 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2013  3:19 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Would This Actually Be Official? I Just Usually Expect Tournaments To Be At High Park Or Dufferin Grove Park Tongue_out

Yes, of course!

Since it's getting cold, I wanted us to get an indoor venue, and so I made some calls, and so hopefully I can host at either Mastermind Toys or the Toy Warehouse place.

So are you confirmed?

Good for you LMAO. Thank you for he effort Smile

And sorry, I got ticket to see Madoka Magica: The Rebellion that day. the movie starts at 12:55, downtown.

you guys have fun Grin