[Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking

I would 100% go to anime north Smile
i;m comeing to anime north 100% for sureTongue_out
I am 25% coming to amine north.
guys do you think it would be limited format? it would be so awsome since limited format is our newest format it would be great if it was limited formatTongue_out
(Jan. 26, 2014  1:58 AM)Aquamarine Wrote: I am 25% coming to amine north.
Ohhhh yeah! I'm most likely going to come, as long as I don't break my wrist again, haha.
Otherwise, Toronto bladers. The indoor venue I told you about, isn't going to work out. Sorry. Unhappy
(Jan. 26, 2014  6:14 PM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: guys do you think it would be limited format?
Noooooo way. xd It's just because in my opinion, limited doesn't show as much competitive skill as other formats (Sorry ''L'' XD). But who knows, It might happen. It is a mystery
yay, it would be really cool to have limited format since it just came out?
(Jan. 26, 2014  6:21 PM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: yay, it would be really cool to have limited format since it just came out?
That's not a question. What's that question mark doing there anyways? Haha Smile
I'd love for it to be Zero-G format, once again! Smile
(Jan. 26, 2014  6:23 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2014  6:21 PM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: yay, it would be really cool to have limited format since it just came out?
That's not a question. What's that question mark doing there anyways? Haha Smile
I'd love for it to be Zero-G format, once again! Smile
i was questioning youTongue_out
I ran into Pyro by chance this morning on the subway. His stuff is way out of date (I told him this might not be a problem due to Limited Format), but he said he'd probably come to our next tournament whenever that ends up being. Grin
(Feb. 01, 2014  3:09 AM)Kei Wrote: I ran into Pyro by chance this morning on the subway. His stuff is way out of date (I told him this might not be a problem due to Limited Format), but he said he'd probably come to our next tournament whenever that ends up being. Grin
It's going to be great to meet Pyro! Also, I was talking to this one newer member, classik and, I found out he was from here! He said he should make it to the next tournament! Smile
I am thinking about doing a Beyblade tournament at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre..
(Feb. 28, 2014  1:25 AM)jubksin43 Wrote: I am thinking about doing a Beyblade tournament at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre..
I think you should become more active, and familiar with the site and rules, before actually hosting.
(Feb. 28, 2014  1:43 AM)|Midnight| Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2014  1:25 AM)jubksin43 Wrote: I am thinking about doing a Beyblade tournament at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre..
I think you should become more active, and familiar with the site and rules, before actually hosting.

We'll, I am working on a Beyblade league website.
(Feb. 28, 2014  1:49 AM)jubksin43 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2014  1:43 AM)|Midnight| Wrote:

We'll, I am working on a Beyblade league website.
If it's not going to be an official WBO tournament, there's no need in posting here.
Me myself, plan to have a tournament at Mossgrove Park. A WBO tournament! I have already put it in the proposals forum. Anyone plan on entering?
(Apr. 09, 2014  12:17 AM)SideOfPReach Wrote: Me myself, plan to have a tournament at Mossgrove Park. A WBO tournament! I have already put it in the proposals forum. Anyone plan on entering?

Since it's your first tournament, you'll need 8 confirmed bladers before it gets approved.
(Apr. 09, 2014  12:17 AM)SideOfPReach Wrote: Me myself, plan to have a tournament at Mossgrove Park. A WBO tournament! I have already put it in the proposals forum. Anyone plan on entering?
It probably won't be the best idea having you host an event.

I feel like you need far more knowledge with this forum's rules, but definitely not Beyblade of course. You're going to need to learn lots of the tournaments rules before hand. Judging a match would be your first step. I remember meeting you last Sunday. From what I remember, you didn't get the opportunity to judge. As of now, we also have a fair amount of tournaments here in Toronto. More won't be needed for another while.

I'm not saying this in any rude way or anything but you should come to at least a few more tournaments to even think about hosting. If I were you, I would start at the basics and try to learn how to judge matches first before you try to host. I mean, I only hosted after almost 15 tournaments, so you should be patient at the very least.

Try to come to the event I am hosting on April 20th, it'll be lots of fun!
I told him that in the Event Proposal topic already, guys.
(Apr. 09, 2014  3:30 AM)LMAO Wrote: Try to come to the event I am hosting on April 20th, it'll be lots of fun!

:d

I'll possibly end up making a turnout. I'd like to discuss it with my dad in advance, though.
Alright, so I'm starting the list here, please tell me if you are going to be confirmed or a maybe for the tournament on April 20th. Once I get 8 confirmed, I'll post the thread Smile

Confirmed:

LMAO
Kei
The Sponge
Wally.web

Possible:

CosmicIrfan
Sarah
Midnight
Possible please! Smile
i'll be a possible, unfornately i'll probably not make it to the qualifier ternament, but i'll try to come!Tongue_out
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that the tournament planned for April 20th, is now cancelled since It'd be better if we just prepared for the Qualifier instead, and focused to get more people for that.
(Apr. 15, 2014  8:09 PM)LMAO Wrote: Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that the tournament planned for April 20th, is now cancelled since It'd be better if we just prepared for the Qualifier instead, and focused to get more people for that.
I'd actually prefer that too. I find it better that we prepare for the Qualifier longer, rather than having an event in that period of time.