[Toronto, Ontario] Beyblade North 2016, May 27 – 29

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: 7cc7xq8.png]
@ ANIME NORTH 2016, May 27 – 29

Toronto Congress Centre – Hall B
650 Dixon Rd, Toronto, ON M9W 1J1

[Image: AKLDNMU.jpg]

ABOUT BEYBLADE NORTH

Experience three days of high-speed battling action and Beyblade giveaways at BEYBLADE NORTH 2016! Get expert hands-on training with Beyblade Burst, the explosive new series straight from Japan, and compete against rival Bladers for huge prizes!

EVENT SCHEDULE

Our booth will be open for the majority of convention hours across all three days. We'll be running one tournament on each day, with the remainder of time dedicated to free play, side events, and training for new and intermediate Bladers.

Friday — 5 to 9 PM
  • Metal Fusion/Fight Limited Tournament: 7 PM

Saturday — 10 AM to 7 PM
  • Beyblade Burst 101: 10:30 AM
  • Beyblade Burst Tournament: 12:00 PM

Sunday — 10 AM to 3 PM
  • Heavy Metal System Tournament: 10:30 AM

GIVEAWAYS – BEYRAFFLE AND #BEYSELFIE

Enter the BeyRaffle by attending either Beyblade Burst 101 or the Beyblade Burst tournament on Saturday — preferably, both! We'll be giving away awesome prizes, just a few of which can be seen above. (The Beyblade Burst 101 raffle will prioritize new players over experienced Bladers.)

Plus, Beyblade North will have a #BeySelfie contest all of its own! Post your BeySelfie on Instagram (tagged with #BeySelfie and #WorldBeyblade) from our booth on Friday and Saturday for a chance to win a gold Xcalibur Force Xtreme (which you can pick up on Sunday – keep an eye on your Instagram comments!).

And of course, the winners of each tournament will all receive fabulous prizes.

Many prizes generously donated by Zankye's Beyblade World – check him out on YouTube!

Not sure what to expect? Check out these videos from previous Anime North events:

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I just got my weekend pass, woo Grin
Less than 1000 weekend passes left for Anime North 2016!
https://twitter.com/anime_north/status/7...4122208256

Act now if you haven't pre-registered already! More details on our events taking place throughout the entire weekend should be coming in the near future. Smile
Event schedule and more details have been added to the OP. See you at Beyblade North 2016!
ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN

Super excited for Anime North! As Kei had mentioned; there are very few Weekend Passes left! If you plan on going for the weekend, now is the time to get yours!
Beyblade North is hype! No qualifiers so I can't come Unhappy. Doesn't mean I won't be supporting everyone and having fun here in TN! Good luck to the WBO and hopefully our Anime North events keep on getting better and better!
(Mar. 15, 2016  10:46 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Good luck to the WBO and hopefully our Anime North events keep on getting better and better!

I hope so too! And I also hope we can start running events of this scale in more places than just Toronto. Smile
(Mar. 15, 2016  10:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2016  10:46 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Good luck to the WBO and hopefully our Anime North events keep on getting better and better!

I hope so too! And I also hope we can start running events of this scale in more places than just Toronto. Smile
For sure! If we can get large interest in Japan and other places than maybe the World Championship dream will become reality.
So excited to see everyone! Can't wait for this. Smile
I will definitely be coming for sure my boy friend loves beyblade just as much as I do
Just letting everyone know, there are only 108 passes left at the time of this post.
Anime North sure is selling out fast. I'll be in Toronto myself that week, so perhaps I'll consider going... DJ - Yeah!
(Mar. 24, 2016  8:28 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Anime North sure is selling out fast. I'll be in Toronto myself that week, so perhaps I'll consider going... DJ - Yeah!

GET A PASS NOW
The almighty Brad has spoken! A pass, I shall buy...

...but the weekend ones are now unfortunately sold out, so I'll have to settle with a one-day ticket. I should've bought one yesterday instead of thinking about it until today, haha.
you could totally pass off as a kid! kids passes aren't sold out!
(Mar. 24, 2016  9:41 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: you could totally pass off as a kid! kids passes aren't sold out!
Give him your pass and he'll get you a kidy Pass : 3
Well just got informed i will be on Anime North Staff. I will be helping in the TCC.
Whoa, nice! How did you swing that?
(Apr. 03, 2016  3:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Whoa, nice! How did you swing that?

I'm friends with the people on staff. The people I stay with are all on staff. So to discount on my room I had to be on staff.

Also I'm considering driving up from North Carolina, would anyone want to tag along?
100% dropping by since I'm there for AN already.
Can't wait to see everyone. Smile
(Apr. 17, 2016  7:42 AM)Pyro Wrote: 100% dropping by since I'm there for AN already.

Yeeeeahhhh! Looking forward to it. You should try to play in one of our many events over the weekend if you have time. Smile The Limited Format event on Friday is MFB and restricts some overpowered parts from being used, so if you still have your collection you might be able to compete haha.
(Apr. 17, 2016  7:56 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2016  7:42 AM)Pyro Wrote: 100% dropping by since I'm there for AN already.

Yeeeeahhhh! Looking forward to it. You should try to play in one of our many events over the weekend if you have time. Smile The Limited Format event on Friday is MFB and restricts some overpowered parts from being used, so if you still have your collection you might be able to compete haha.

Yeah definitely! I'll be there Friday since they're the only series I'm familiar with haha. Might bring a Beyblade or two, and I'll see if I can drop by the rest of the weekend as well.
because I'm fashion staff at Anime North, I likely won't be able to participate in any events BUT I will certainly come by during the weekend to say hello to everyone and cheer them on! maybe I can even study the rulebook enough to judge a match >=)
was not able to get a pass in time to be shipped to my house Unhappy maby next year!
Some of you may have already seen it on our Instagram account a couple hours ago, but this huge banner just came in that we will be using for throughout the weekend at AN! Just waiting on the stand now. Smile