[Toronto, Ontario, August 10th, 2014]- THIRST FOR BEYS and Plastics Resurrection!

on
Hosted by
  LMAO
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: Be_Funky_wooot_wo_png.png]

Sunday, August 10th, 12PM
High Park - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Zero-G and Plastics

August, a month of absolute heat. Bottles of water, plastic bottles of water everywhere. Can't get the thought of thirst out of your head? Have you been lurking around the World Beyblade Organization a bit too much like some people, hoping to go to yet another awesome tournament in Toronto? Well, the time has come, everyone. Open the doors, and embrace the fact that the wait is almost over! On August 10th, both ~Midnight~ and I will be co-hosting a double header tournament featuring both Zero-G and Plastics format! We're hoping to see a lot of Toronto bladers out there on August 10th! Assuming we have enough attendees, this will be an official WBO tournament, so make sure to get your Blader Passport for $10 if you haven't done so already! Or, simply pay $5 (per tournament) if you plan attending these events.

We'll be playing in the shelter where we usually play. If you're coming to High Park via the Bloor entrance, just follow that road down on the right side and you'll see the large building/shelter on the left hand side before you reach the tennis courts. In case you guys haven't been to our regular tournaments, here are some visual directions.

Directions: (Click to View)

Formats: Both Zero-G and Plastics Format. Depending on the number of users we have show up to these events, we will most likely do Block Round Robin.

''But I don't own any Plastic Beyblades...?'':

Don't worry, no fear! Kei will let users borrow his Plastic Beyblades. ~Midnight~ would lend out his Plastic prize for users who don't own any Plastics from HMS' NOT DEAD 3, as well.

Tournament Times: Zero-G Format starts at 12:00 PM, however, please try your best to be there at least 30 minutes earlier for registration and free play. The Plastics event starts at 3:00 PM.

Prizes: Will be determined at the tournament Wink

Side Note: We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and We're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All questions for this tournament may be asked in this thread.

We're keeping Toronto's bey-spirit alive, your support thus far is appreciated! Let's keep this up guys! If you wish to attend please post below, I'll start gathering an attendance list.

Confirmed for Zero-G:

-LMAO
-Kei
-~Midnight~
-Mango
-OldSchool
-Yoshikid2414
-ULTIMATE BLAZE
-Deimos
-JesseObre
-Yoshikid2414 #2
-pyrus10000
-hb42

Possible for Zero-G

-DSiks
-DSiks' friend
-bennunes217

Confirmed for Plastics

-LMAO
-Kei
-~Midnight~
-Mango
-Yoshikid2414
-OldSchool
-DSiks
-DSiks' friend
-ULTIMATE BLAZE
-Deimos
-JesseObre
-Yoshikid2414 #2
-pyrus10000
-hb42

Possible for Plastics

-bennunes217

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

i'm going to see if my friends can come.
(Aug. 03, 2014  11:48 PM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: i'm going to see if my friends can come.

Awesome, hoping to see them there, in addition to having you return! Smile

Speaking of friends, SamuraiDrago is going to be busy that day. I assume PlasmaZeus won't be make it either; I haven't heard from him since school ended, haha.

On another note, I just took in the fact that these events are taking place next weekend. Pretty hyped for hosting Plastics!
My selling list:

4x Metal Stone Faces (NIP) (One reserved by Suntailhawk, so 3 left)
Yellow R Beylauncher (NIP)
RDF (Brand New)
EWD (Brand New)
TB (Mint)
BWD (Mint)
R2F (Brand New)
RF (Brand New)

PM me offers, or just give me an offer at the tournament Smile Also, if you guys need to pre-order anything let me know, I can order you something off of eBay and it will come to you the next tournament after, just pay a 50% deposit upfront, and then pay the rest after you receive the item Smile
selling Mars Red Grip and Launcher (separate) PM for prices, also my price starts around $35-40 for the grip launcher starts at $15-20
(Aug. 04, 2014  2:01 AM)LMAO Wrote: My selling list:

4x Metal Stone Faces (NIP) (One reserved by Suntailhawk, so 3 left)
Yellow R Beylauncher (NIP)
RDF (Brand New)
EWD (Brand New)
TB (Mint)
BWD (Mint)
R2F (Brand New)
RF (Brand New)

PM me offers, or just give me an offer at the tournament Smile Also, if you guys need to pre-order anything let me know, I can order you something off of eBay and it will come to you the next tournament after, just pay a 50% deposit upfront, and then pay the rest after you receive the item Smile

PM sent regarding some of the sale items = )
(Aug. 02, 2014  1:34 AM)~Midnight~ Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2014  8:52 PM)LMAO Wrote: LOL don't worry, I'll make him play.

Who said I wanted to lose anymore points..? Eee

(Aug. 01, 2014  8:52 PM)LMAO Wrote: If hb42 doesn't buy the Yellow String Launcher I have for sale, I can sell it to someone else if he doesn't want it.

Now I kind of hope he doesn't make it, haha. I joke, I joke.

ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote:would anyone be selling a duo for 15$

Instead of rapidly posting stating what you'd either like to borrow and what you'd want to purchase, it may be best to just simply edit your original post, bud. (:
I will be trying to make it Midnight Wink
Are metal fight beyblades still aloud in the first tournament???
(Aug. 05, 2014  2:30 AM)bennunes217 Wrote: Are metal fight beyblades still aloud in the first tournament???

Yes they are.
(Aug. 05, 2014  2:30 AM)bennunes217 Wrote: Are metal fight beyblades still aloud in the first tournament???

Yes, they still are.

Awesome, glad to see you post. Hoping to see you attend! Smile
Ya well in that case, I think I probably will. But just in case can you put me on maybe. Thanks!
we have more people confirmed for plastics right now than we do for zero-g

what year is it, again??
Ya i know right, i really wish that it was switched around lol

Haha, 2014 or is it 2015?
Got 2 new Kijiji replies from today, I'll try to get them signed up if they do end up coming.
so i'm gonna end up not using a mfb grip for the zero-g torunament because mine broke and my replacement never got delivered on time. I do have a spare ez customized grip, but... my friend is gonna use it. sorry guys
(Aug. 08, 2014  5:39 PM)yoshikid2414 Wrote: so i'm gonna end up not using a mfb grip for the zero-g torunament because mine broke and my replacement never got delivered on time.

Same here. My gray one just took a breaking, so I'll just be using a straight up string launcher on a Beypointer, haha.

LMAO Wrote:Got 2 new Kijiji replies from today, I'll try to get them signed up if they do end up coming.

Awesome! I honestly we hope we'd be able to flourish in attendees this weekend.

Kei Wrote:we have more people confirmed for plastics right now than we do for zero-g

Sweet, glad to see we have some Plastics fans!

Kei Wrote:what year is it, again??

2003, right?
Midnight, I can loan you my launcher grip for this tournament if you want Smile
(Aug. 08, 2014  6:49 PM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: wait, so you're coming?
Yes, I am coming for both Grin
Oh that's great!!!!!Grin i'll see ya there!!!! hopefully we get to battle each other haha!!!!!
(Aug. 08, 2014  7:15 PM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: Oh that's great!!!!!Grin i'll see ya there!!!! hopefully we get to battle each other haha!!!!!
It would be very nice to battle you! I am new to the WBO and battling is what I love Smile
Ya, battling is alot of fun!!!!!!!Tongue_out

Would anyone be selling a b:d by any chance? My dad will be participating in the zero-g event, and he is a possible for plastics!!!!Tongue_out
(Aug. 08, 2014  8:02 PM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: My dad will be participating in the zero-g event, and he is a possible for plastics!!!!Tongue_out

Whoa, how'd you convince him to do that? haha
Good luck guys!
(Aug. 09, 2014  3:22 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  8:02 PM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: My dad will be participating in the zero-g event, and he is a possible for plastics!!!!Tongue_out

Whoa, how'd you convince him to do that? haha
He figures instead of just watching and doing nothing, he may as well join the ternament, and he thinks it's fun actaullyTongue_out
Just make sure he brings $5 for the Zero-G event if he's confirmed for that, and for Plastics if he wants to play for that, he may as well get a Passport haha. Also, make sure he makes an account on here!