[Toronto, Ontario, August 10th, 2014]- THIRST FOR BEYS and Plastics Resurrection!

on
Hosted by
  LMAO
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: Be_Funky_wooot_wo_png.png]

Sunday, August 10th, 12PM
High Park - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Zero-G and Plastics

August, a month of absolute heat. Bottles of water, plastic bottles of water everywhere. Can't get the thought of thirst out of your head? Have you been lurking around the World Beyblade Organization a bit too much like some people, hoping to go to yet another awesome tournament in Toronto? Well, the time has come, everyone. Open the doors, and embrace the fact that the wait is almost over! On August 10th, both ~Midnight~ and I will be co-hosting a double header tournament featuring both Zero-G and Plastics format! We're hoping to see a lot of Toronto bladers out there on August 10th! Assuming we have enough attendees, this will be an official WBO tournament, so make sure to get your Blader Passport for $10 if you haven't done so already! Or, simply pay $5 (per tournament) if you plan attending these events.

We'll be playing in the shelter where we usually play. If you're coming to High Park via the Bloor entrance, just follow that road down on the right side and you'll see the large building/shelter on the left hand side before you reach the tennis courts. In case you guys haven't been to our regular tournaments, here are some visual directions.

Directions: (Click to View)

Formats: Both Zero-G and Plastics Format. Depending on the number of users we have show up to these events, we will most likely do Block Round Robin.

''But I don't own any Plastic Beyblades...?'':

Don't worry, no fear! Kei will let users borrow his Plastic Beyblades. ~Midnight~ would lend out his Plastic prize for users who don't own any Plastics from HMS' NOT DEAD 3, as well.

Tournament Times: Zero-G Format starts at 12:00 PM, however, please try your best to be there at least 30 minutes earlier for registration and free play. The Plastics event starts at 3:00 PM.

Prizes: Will be determined at the tournament Wink

Side Note: We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and We're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All questions for this tournament may be asked in this thread.

We're keeping Toronto's bey-spirit alive, your support thus far is appreciated! Let's keep this up guys! If you wish to attend please post below, I'll start gathering an attendance list.

Confirmed for Zero-G:

-LMAO
-Kei
-~Midnight~
-Mango
-OldSchool
-Yoshikid2414
-ULTIMATE BLAZE
-Deimos
-JesseObre
-Yoshikid2414 #2
-pyrus10000
-hb42

Possible for Zero-G

-DSiks
-DSiks' friend
-bennunes217

Confirmed for Plastics

-LMAO
-Kei
-~Midnight~
-Mango
-Yoshikid2414
-OldSchool
-DSiks
-DSiks' friend
-ULTIMATE BLAZE
-Deimos
-JesseObre
-Yoshikid2414 #2
-pyrus10000
-hb42

Possible for Plastics

-bennunes217

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Aug. 11, 2014  2:25 AM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: Is pocky retired?

It was never confirmed from him just yet, although I wouldn't be surprised if does within the next while, though.

Just continue to pester him about making it to tournaments, Jesse.
Im happy were playing basketball and then limited at the next tournament! Smile
midnight, you know what co-hosting means right? It means jointly hosting a tournament together, I never said you put in less work than me, sorry if that came off as rude. Please understand a post thoroughly before you reply to it, so there's no confusion Smile

Yeah, definitely, you guys are all really good friends Smile

I'll seriously buy Pockyx3 some Pocky sticks if he comes to the next event.
Do you know how angry i am that I lost?!?

Kidding

But thanks every one for attending and making it awesome for me

TEAM HORNY GOAT SEED/DEATH NOTE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm super hyped for next time for basketball / limited, lol.

Wanted to say thanks to yoshikid2414/bladerkid2414 and his dad for lending me his launcher rubber/providing snacks and drinks, Mango, LMAO, JesseObre, and Midnight for helping me out with a bunch of stuff (as annoying as I might have been with attaching my Plastics, lol), and Kei for lending me a Beyblade + Winder / Shooter.

(Aug. 11, 2014  1:27 AM)LMAO Wrote: Also, Pockyx3, please come back, we miss you Unhappy

Yeah, he definitely needs to come back soon, Unhappy

(Aug. 11, 2014  2:20 AM)~Midnight~ Wrote:

you found out my secret
Today was soo jokes, you guys were killing me! lol I have the last match between me and Kei recorded might upload, will see Tongue_out came out 8 wins 1 loss which was pretty sweet Tongue_out
(Aug. 11, 2014  2:20 AM)~Midnight~ Wrote:
LMAO Wrote:Also, Pockyx3, please come back, we miss you Unhappy

I cry just thinking about his inactivity.. Smith

I showed this to him on Facebook and:

Quote:Pockxy3: Unhappy(((
is this how you guilt me

Kei: absolutely

(Aug. 11, 2014  4:43 AM)DSiks Wrote: I have the last match between me and Kei recorded might upload, will see Tongue_out

Oh, really? That would be cool!
Just read the results! Congrats Kei for placing twice! LMAO was nice coming 2nd and 4th so my vote wasn't completely bad. Wink

Anyways as always hope everyone had a great time!
Did anybody take videos?
(Aug. 12, 2014  1:45 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: Did anybody take videos?
I did, I will try to upload later today Smile
(Aug. 12, 2014  2:10 PM)hb42 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2014  1:45 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: Did anybody take videos?
I did, I will try to upload later today Smile

In addition to hb42's, Ultimate Blaze took many, as well.

LMAO Wrote:midnight, you know what co-hosting means right? It means jointly hosting a tournament together, I never said you put in less work than me, sorry if that came off as rude. Please understand a post thoroughly before you reply to it, so there's no confusion Smile

Sorry about that, bud. Didn't know you meant it in that way. Smile

Mango Wrote:Thanks to Bladerkid2414 for all the snacks

You don't even know how addicted I got to those jellies. Bladerkid, please, please bring them on the 24th! Eee

LMAO Wrote:I'll seriously buy Pockyx3 some Pocky sticks if he comes to the next event.

I'll literally buy him $20 worth of them if someone's Wavering Light doesn't come in, if you know what I mean, Scott.

Deimos Wrote:Do you know how angry i am that I lost?!?

Hey, you went 3-3, and came real close to beating me, as well, aha.
Hello everyone,

For all of you bladers who came out for Plastics Resurrection, I do have a slight announcement to make, relating to the event: an issue has came up with one of the blocks, meaning that unfortunately, the finals' credits nor faces will be given out. Anyways, here were the final overall scores, and credits you'll be receiving not counting what we did at the end of Plastics Resurrection:

LMAO: 5-1, and three credits.
Midnight: 3-2, and three credits.
Kei: 3-3, and one credit.
JesseObre: 4-1, and two credits.
Mango: 3-3, and one credit.
Ultimate Blaze: 2-3, and one credit.
Bladerkid2414: 1-4, and one credit. (he should be getting more for bringing all of those treats, no?)
Candyhaha: 2-4, and one credit.
pyrus10000: 2-4, and one credit.
DSiks: 5-0, and two credits.
eeliptic: 3-3, and one credit.
Tavin02: 1-4, and one credit. (awesome blader, give him everyone's credits, haha)
Sebastian02: 3-3, and one credit.

If you were to really about it, wins and losses wise, DSiks would've won, LMAO would've gone second, Jesse would've made third, and I would've placed fourth, however, it doesn't work that way, as we were doing blocks at the time.

Sorry about the issue, everyone! Hoping to see everyone soon, and thank you all for coming out last Sunday! I'll be sending the results in with more detail very soon, as well. Smile

EDIT: Woops, didn't see my post above. Sorry about the double.
Wait, so tell me who it's saying I won/lost to. Obviously the issue here is that you're saying I was 3-3 instead of 4-2. I know with absolute certainty that I was 4-2. This is what my record should look like before the finals:

Wins Against:
LMAO
pyrus10000
Candyhaha
DSiks Friend (eeliptic?)

Losses Against:
Sebastian02
Mango

Plus a win against Mango for the Tiebreaker in my block.
Going through it now, Scott you're right. It was written down that Eeliptic beat you, however as I did judge that battle I remember you winning. Also, it was written down that Candyhaha beat my brother, although my brother had actually beaten him. So now Eeliptic is actually 2-4, Mango is 4-2, and Kei is 4-2. It was an error and I'm sorry about it. At the tournament however, it ran smoothly because everyone knew their records. I had accidentally written down the wrong winner/loser for two of the matches and I'm extremely sorry about that. I will take any warnings if necessary.

I apologize.
It's okay. No harm done!
Yo was that kid with died yellow hair Kyle? If so, did his grandmother come?
Yeah! Kyle was there and his grandma was there as well.
Oh god, he grew up so much! Crazy.

Next time you see him, tell him I said hi to him and his grandma!
(Aug. 18, 2014  9:34 PM)The Boss Wrote: Oh god, he grew up so much! Crazy.

Next time you see him, tell him I said hi to him and his grandma!

If you come to B.O.D you can talk to him yourself Wink
I just recently sent the Plastics Resurrection results, and everything that went along with it, like faces and credits to both Kei and Kai-V. That in mind, here's the real overall scores, this time around counting the finals:

LMAO: 5-4, and three credits.
Midnight: 3-2, and three credits.
Kei: 8-2, and five credits.
JesseObre: 5-3, and three credits.
Mango: 4-3, and two credits.
Ultimate Blaze: 2-3, and one credit.
bladerkid2414: 1-4, and one credit.
Candyhaha: 1-5, and one credit.
Pyrus10000: 2-4, and one credit.
DSiks: 7-1, and four credits.
eeliptic: 2-4, and one credit.
Tavin02: 0-5, and one credit.
Sebastian02: 3-3, and one credit.

Once again, thanks to each and everyone who came out on the 10th! Hoping to see you all on the 24th! Smile
All results have now been sent.

Thank you for coming out Smile
(Aug. 18, 2014  9:34 PM)The Boss Wrote: Oh god, he grew up so much! Crazy.

What was even crazier was seeing bennunes show up ... not sure if you ever met him years ago though haha.