[Toronto, Ontario, 8/24/14] End of the Era!

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

End of the Era!

Sunday, August 24, 2014 12 P.M @Dufferin Grove Park

Limited Format Tournament!

Hey guys, as you all know, I am soon to end my beyblade career and move on. The worldbeyblade organization has been a good help to me through these past few years and it is a great pleasure being apart of the WBO. In the meantime I would like to end it off with a fun time with my birthday also coming up, here comes an End of an Era!

Time and Date: 8/24/14, 12 P.M (note I will be here at 11 A.M)

Note: I will not be playing in this tournament but just judging, also below the attendees and possible list are some things I am selling at the tournament. Please PM me if you are interested in buying them.

Attendees:

JesseObre
Kei
LMAO
Mango
Bladerkid2414
OldSchool
SuntailHawk
Midnight

Possible

Pyrus10000
Deimos
ULTIMATE BLAZE
dopefreshfly
hb42

Parts, Beyblades, Plastics, Gear for Sale!

$15 - Drigger F (Plastics)

$10 - Thief Zirago WA130HF (Hasbro)

$2 - Ifraid (Used Metal)

$3 - Dragooon (Metal Used)

$5 - Grip Rubber

PM me if you want to make a price I am all ears to changing the prices, and its first come, first serve on the sales

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Oh, i seeTongue_out
Well today was alot of fun guys, i don't think i'll be attending anymore ternaments until BOD, but just in case like usual, add me to the possible list for the next ternament threadSmile
Photos are up on the WBO Facebook!
A really fun day today, probably one of my favorite tournaments.

Due to me being a complete idiot and accidentally taking Jesse's backpack as I was holding for him, I'll post the Winning Combinations in the respective thread. Jesse will send in the results as soon as possible Smile
Had lots of fun and great battles today. Gratz Suntailhawk! ^ _ ^
(Aug. 25, 2014  1:56 AM)LMAO Wrote: A really fun day today, probably one of my favorite tournaments.

Due to me being a complete idiot and accidentally taking Jesse's backpack as I was holding for him, I'll post the Winning Combinations in the respective thread. Jesse will send in the results as soon as possible Smile

Yeah i notice it when I left the bus and I was trying to call u. Had a really fun time guys and LMAO call me about the Job rn
Ah, both my arms and legs hurt so much from walking and carrying all my bags at Dufferin Mall, lol.

Nevertheless, I had an awesome time today, despite the garbage record of 2-3, haha. I know if I would've done a harder launch with Omega in the battle to determine whether either Kei or I advanced, Midnight would of been going 3-2. It was quite enjoyable seeing David returning once more, and going to mall with LMAO, Mango, JesseObre, Kei, Pockyx3, pyrus10000, and OldSchoolâ„¢, as well.

Also, huge congrats to all of the placers, especially both Suntailhawk and Ultimate Blaze! You two were on a role today! I can almost guarantee that you guys will be ahead of me once given a process, too!
(Aug. 25, 2014  2:12 AM)~Midnight~ Wrote: Ah, both my arms and legs hurt so much from walking and carrying all my bags at Dufferin Mall, lol.

I offered everyone to leave their bags in my car while we were at the mall. I guess no one was paying attention lol
My cousin(s) left a sweater and a blue bag anyone grab or see it?
(Aug. 25, 2014  2:22 AM)~Classik~ Wrote: My cousin(s) left a sweater and a blue bag anyone grab or see it?

We left it at the spot, we did see it but we didn't think it was anyone playing Beyblade. It's likely still there or at the lost and found.

Sorry about that Uncertain
I hope I get my sweater back it was from England

The tournament was fun
Congrats to the placers
congrats to suntailhawk for placing 1st. sorry i had to leave early but i was able to hear who place on the internet. i'm ready for the next tournament i just got to know when and where. i enjoyed the tournament and i can't wait for the next tournament.
Thank you everyone. It feels good to finally place Grin