[Toronto, Ontario, 8/24/14] End of the Era!

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

End of the Era!

Sunday, August 24, 2014 12 P.M @Dufferin Grove Park

Limited Format Tournament!

Hey guys, as you all know, I am soon to end my beyblade career and move on. The worldbeyblade organization has been a good help to me through these past few years and it is a great pleasure being apart of the WBO. In the meantime I would like to end it off with a fun time with my birthday also coming up, here comes an End of an Era!

Time and Date: 8/24/14, 12 P.M (note I will be here at 11 A.M)

Note: I will not be playing in this tournament but just judging, also below the attendees and possible list are some things I am selling at the tournament. Please PM me if you are interested in buying them.

Attendees:

JesseObre
Kei
LMAO
Mango
Bladerkid2414
OldSchool
SuntailHawk
Midnight

Possible

Pyrus10000
Deimos
ULTIMATE BLAZE
dopefreshfly
hb42

Parts, Beyblades, Plastics, Gear for Sale!

$15 - Drigger F (Plastics)

$10 - Thief Zirago WA130HF (Hasbro)

$2 - Ifraid (Used Metal)

$3 - Dragooon (Metal Used)

$5 - Grip Rubber

PM me if you want to make a price I am all ears to changing the prices, and its first come, first serve on the sales

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Take me off the list please, I can't make it Unhappy Have fun guys!
Its my bestfriend's birthday on Sunday and he lives in a town called Orono which is a 4 hour drive from where I live

Ill see what I can do
Question; is there any specific place in the park we'd be playing? I assume we'd be at the area closest to the basketball courts or where we played at last years A YEAR: The Month of Heat, although I can never be too sure.

Wherever it is, it should be noted, especially for newcomers if we manage to get any within the next few days.
Possible, I might take the train ;p
I'm pretty sure we'll have enough for this tournament.

We should have an unofficial all Dark Wolf tournament after this one is finished Wink
(Aug. 22, 2014  1:48 AM)LMAO Wrote: I'm pretty sure we'll have enough for this tournament.

We should have an unofficial all Dark Wolf tournament after this one is finished Wink

We'll definitely have enough, however, in the state we're in right now, we may not be able to do a block round robin.

As for the Dark Wolf tournament, that should be pretty funny. I picture it now, both MF-H Dark Wolf SA165EWD and MF-H Dark Wolf B;D being abused, haha. I also remember reading something about a Dark Wolf tournament in a Toronto tournament thread from a of couple years back, as well, although of course, the event wont be processed.
(Aug. 15, 2014  7:37 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote: Confirm me once again, although I probably won't be able to make it to the basketball game, as I'll be busy earlier on that morning. I'll try to make it by 11:30 at the latest, though.

(Aug. 15, 2014  4:24 PM)Suntailhawk Wrote: I am in!

Awesome, glad to see you back, bud. Smile

Thanks!

By the way, I am coming straight from work (overnight shift again). So I am NOT bringing my stadium. Make sure you guys got enough.

And, should I bring a dark wheel too for the post tournament? Tongue_out
Hey everyone, just got great news!!!!! i'll be coming to the ternament on this sundayTongue_out
Everyone will be destroyed by Bahamdia!!!!!! MAHMAHMAHHAHAHA!!!!!!
(Aug. 22, 2014  11:53 PM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: Hey everyone, just got great news!!!!! i'll be coming to the ternament on this sundayTongue_out
Everyone will be destroyed by Bahamdia!!!!!! MAHMAHMAHHAHAHA!!!!!!

Awesome, glad to see you make it!

Bahamdia will be destroyed by Lightning, ahahahah!
who thinks bahamdia is boss!!! come onGrin
Ok Whatever, is anybody going to sell a grip suport and launcher handle rubber{ who know what i mean right?}
EDIT: Alright, i'll be leaving to toronto torromow morning, see ya at the ternamentTongue_out
Where exactly in the park will this take place? 1st time ever going there.

I finally got a BB-10! Time to practice! lol
I will have 2 new BB-10 with me there as well. Been hearing a lot of people are unable to order online. Pm me. Joyful_2

*Looking for new 3-piece segment launcher grip and also original style launcher grip. Please bring if you have one for sale = )
*Can the beypoint card holder be removed from grip? screw/snap off? Is it legal to do so?
Here watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyoYxcbGXIA

It shows how to get to our tournament spot.
(Aug. 23, 2014  4:20 PM)LMAO Wrote: Here watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyoYxcbGXIA

It shows how to get to our tournament spot.

Thanks mate = )
Hey everyone, tomorrow's the big day!

Anyways, as mentioned, I won't be able to make it at 11:00 on the dot for the basketball game, however, I'll probably end up being at the courts by around twenty after.

Hoping to see everyone there, and good luck to all then!
Just so you guys know, I won't be able to bring my stadiums tomorrow. Who can bring their own BB-10 stadium(s)?
I don't even have one :p

Anywho I'm allowed to come because I canceled my sleepover

Cya 2 morrow
Today's the day, everyone! I actually finally got a good nine hours of sleep, as well, haha.

Anyways, once again, I should be able to make it to the courts at around twenty after.

(Aug. 24, 2014  2:56 AM)Kei Wrote: Just so you guys know, I won't be able to bring my stadiums tomorrow. Who can bring their own BB-10 stadium(s)?

Damn, this isn't good: mines is in garbage condition, you, nor Suntailhawk can bring yours, and I'm not too sure if Ultimate Blaze's is still in Innisfil, however, 1234beyblade regularly brings a whole lot of them both for sale and for tournament play, not too sure about OldSchool's, though I'm assuming it's new, and I'm not too sure whether or whether not LMAO would bring his.

~Classik~ Wrote:Anywho I'm allowed to come because I canceled my sleepover

Cya 2 morrow

Sweet, glad to see you can make it!

EDIT: Heading out in around a half an hour, see you all soon!
I can bring mine, good thing I checked this thread beforehand. I'm pretty sure OldSchool is bringing his since he just bought a bunch.

Good luck today guys, I'll be there at 10:45 to 11:00 to play ball with Jesse.
Hey guys todays the day! If u guys can to help me out if anybody has BB-10 stadiums do bring them and also, if anybody has tarps (anything that covers tables, or thing to lay down on bring also!t only limited.) Its gonna be hot today so bring water. I will be bringing snacks (Most of it was eaten at the party last night) but theres enough for all of us. I will be at the basketball courts till around 11:45 so we can all meet around there. We will be playing basketball at 11:00 so come outand play to show ur skills. See u guys there!
Ja, I'll bring my BB-10. And hopefully someone buys another from me so we'll have more to use lol
I'm going to be leaving at around 10:45 and I should arrive at around 10:50. Can't wait to see you guys there!
I'm bringing my cousins Dark Osiris and DualSoulBladers
1st: Suntailhawk
2nd: LMAO
3rd: Kei

Congratulations to Suntailhawk for not only placing for the first time, but taking first place! I believe he went 7-2 overall.

On the other hand, even though I placed third, I did pretty poorly today: 6-5. Unhappy I was glad to see so many people come out today, though; we had 18 participants! The most surprising of which was Pockyx3, who we finally managed to drag out to a tournament haha.
Hey wait a minute, me and jesse tied for 4th placeTongue_out
(Aug. 25, 2014  12:17 AM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: Hey wait a minute, me and jesse tied for 4th placeTongue_out

And that's why I didn't list it; there was no clear winner.