[Toronto, Ontario 7/12/15] Forget About F230

on
Hosted by
  Mitsu
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: J2OsqPD.gif]

Forget About F230
Dufferin Grove Park - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sunday, July 12th, 2015
ZERO-G FORMAT

Who's ready for our third Toronto tournament of 2015? Come on down to Dufferin Grove Park on Sunday, July 12th, 2015 to attend Forget About F230 in a Zero-G Format. Even with F230CF/GCF's temporary ban (and to be clear, you may still use F230 independent of CF or GCF), definitely be sure to not be Ifraid of the sway and Revizer on your combos (thanks to Hato for the absolutely amazing puns). Here's some more information on the tournament day.

Directions: (Click to View)

Tournament Time: We'll be starting the event at 11:00. It would be appreciated, however, if attendees would be there at least a couple of minutes earlier so we can get the battles and or blocks ready beforehand. We'd like to get the tournament done as soon as we can!

Entry Fees: Tournament entry will cost five dollars a person, although if an extra five is payed, a Blader Passport would be yours, along with a cool Passport Face online! Most importantly, though, free tournaments until your passport expires the following year. How cool is that!

Side Note: We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

F230 paired with both CF and GCF will not be allowed for tournament play as a part of their temporary ban, so please take note of that, too. You may use F230 independent of CF or GCF, however.

All questions for this tournament may be asked in this thread.

Confirmed Attendees:

Mitsu
1234beyblade
Kei
JesseObre
Hato
LMAO
The Sponge
Suntailhawk
Wally.web
Pyrus10000
Blasterjoker1

Possible Attendees:

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: Do you still like F230 as a track even without being paired with CF or GCF?

YUSSSS
53.33%
lol no
46.67%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
Sounds fun can dose it mater if I use a rock zourafa or fang Leon
(Jul. 09, 2015  5:05 AM)Rex03 Wrote: Sounds fun can dose it mater if I use a rock zourafa or fang Leon

You can use either or, bud. Smile

Would you plan on coming this Sunday?
Whats f230 look like and exactly why is it banned?
It's F230 combined with CF or GCF (as shown above) which is banned. It was banned because it's too overpowered.
Hey guys does anyone want to start a tournament in Uae.Please reply if you're interested
(Jul. 11, 2015  3:05 PM)Mahad Muhammed Wrote: Hey guys does anyone want to start a tournament in Uae.Please reply if you're interested

Hey there. If you're looking for Bladers in your country to start a tournament, you should use this forum: http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world
ugh 11 am so jetlagged

If I am late please put me in a block beforehand, I won't miss the tourney unless I say so tomorrow lol

See you losers (ily guys tho) there

forgot this was zero-g lol I have to do good now this is my format
Can everyone attending (@[LMAO], @[The Sponge], @[1234beyblade], @[JesseObre], @[pyrus10000], @[Blasterjoker1], @[Wally.web], @[Suntailhawk], @[Hato] and especially @[Kei]) try to be around at Dufferin Grove around ten minutes earlier before start time? I'd appreciate if we can start promptly at 11:00.

(Jul. 11, 2015  10:56 PM)LMAO Wrote: forgot this was zero-g lol I have to do good now this is my format

goodbye points
@[Mitsu]

not necessarily lol I'm looking at all your wins at my Birthday Beynanza and you've racked up some heavy points haha.
I'll be there hopefully 15 minutes early, Mitsu Smile

Also, just to remind everybody that I am selling some Beyblades, so if you are buying or interested, please PM me (and I am willing to bargain on price Wink ). My list is above Smile

Sorry for the double post, but does anybody have pictures of where we are playing? Kind of like the High Park ones?
Hato Wrote:Sorry for the double post, but does anybody have pictures of where we are playing? Kind of like the High Park ones?

I don't have any photos, though to let you know, we'll be playing left from the Basketball courts and beside where the campfire and the logs are, where we generally tend to. It wasn't really addressed in the OP, haha.

Also, @[BAWB18]- do you plan on being at the tournament tomorrow?
(Jul. 11, 2015  11:10 PM)Mitsu Wrote: try to be around at Dufferin Grove around ten minutes earlier before start time? I'd appreciate if we can start promptly at 11:00.

I'll be there ... at 11 haha.
I should be there at 10 but idk how the american olympic thing will affect my trip there, from what i researched it said there will not be any interuptions.
I'll try to be there by 10

Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow #hype #mylifeisweird
I'll be sure to get there a bit earlier than the start time, Smile

Good Luck to all the participants! Very excited to play tomorrow!

Finally fixed my launcher after last tournament's incident, but I'm not sure if I did it right. Can someone familiar with tournament legal launchers check it please?

SIDE NOTE: If I ended up screwing up my launcher, would somebody be able to lend me theirs? Thanks!

(Jul. 12, 2015  6:19 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2015  11:10 PM)Mitsu Wrote: try to be around at Dufferin Grove around ten minutes earlier before start time? I'd appreciate if we can start promptly at 11:00.

I'll be there ... at 11 haha.

Agreed I'll be there at 11, I'm soooo jet lagged and have the rudest sore throat, but I'll still try to make it.

See you all tomorrow hopefully!
Just left my house... should be there at 10 if everything goes to plan
Leaving soon. Will be there at 10:00.

See you all there and good luck! :)
Leaving my house in an hour, I'll be there at like 10:45.
Couldn't get the address into the GPS as the number was too small... Will be running a little late, sorry Unhappy
Good luck to everybody today!
Pretty decent turn out today of 12 Bladers. Here's the final standings!:

1st: Mitsu
2nd: 1234beyblade
3rd: JesseObre
4th: Kei

Mitsu and 1234beyblade are on fire lately! JesseObre is placing third consistently and I ... well, today was my worst performance in a long time as far as I can remember. In terms of my number of losses, at least. Unhappy But, we're back at it next week with HIGH PARK THROWDOWN 7!
Congrats to the placers!
Just got home from the tourney! It was very fun as always! The only sad thing that happened is that i lost my seven minute B: D, i am not sure if anyone actually took it by acident or whatever but we were not able to find it at the playing area, if anyone has picked up a B: D and they're sure it is not theirs please bring it the next tourney so i can check if it is mine, Thanks! Either than that i had a pretty good day going 5-0 in my block and 2-2 in the finals (losing the tie breaker match), all my matches were quite close haha! I did not expect do actually do so well in zero-g format because of my last performance at the zero-g tourney haha. Me and Mitsu got a Sliver and Gold face for our Team Osu thread so i am very happy about that! #TEAMOSUTOP2 haha.
Duuuuude, today was fun. Really wasn't expecting to win, though. 1234beyblade, JesseObre, LMAO and I went to Dufferin Mall and then to Pyrus10000's place like our last tournament. It was pretty fun (although I was kind of Jesse and LMAO's servant, haha).

I'll go ahead and send the results in tonight. See you all next Sunday!

And by the way- huge kudos to @[1234beyblade] and @[Blasterjoker1] for being amazing co-hosts today. I really do appreciate the help I got from you guys! :)