[Toronto, Ontario, 5/25/13] BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship

on
Hosted by
  Kei
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: beybladerevolutionlogosa.png]

SATURDAY, MAY 25, 2013
hosted by Anime North 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel - Northern Spy Room
ZERO-G FORMAT

9:30 AM - Free Battle & Set Up
10:30 AM - Registration for BEYBLADE REVOLUTION
11:30 AM - BEYBLADE REVOLUTION

THE REVOLUTION BEGINS! The WBO is proud to announce that we will be partnering with ANIME NORTH 2013–for the sixth consecutive year–to host what will likely be the most exciting event in WBO history … the WBO North American Championship: BEYBLADE REVOLUTION!! With Bladers from across the continent will be battling it out for the title of WBO North American Champion, the competition will surely be intense.

Want to participate?
BEYBLADE REVOLUTION will be open to the public, but if you live in North America, and aren't able to afford the trip up to Toronto? Don't worry! We've got you covered; win one of our qualifier tournaments and you'll win paid travel expenses up to Toronto! Here's the list of qualifiers currently planned:

Entry: You need an AN Pass!
A Blader Passport is not required for this tournament, as AN does not allow event organizers to charge entry fees for events within the convention. However, if you want to support the WBO so we can host even better tournaments with even better prizes in the future, and participate in the BeyPoints ranking System in future tournaments, then you will need one! So, if you wish to purchase one at the tournament, that is still possible.

To participate in the tournament, you currently have a few options to gain entrance: a) a weekend pass or b) a day pass for Saturday at AN. Click here for information about online registration for ANIME NORTH 2013. Please note that children (ages 6-13) are admitted for half price.

Over the years, expanding the Blader population has always been one of the primary goals of the AN tournament; hence it was branded as "BEYBLADE CRUSADE" for the past two years. However, for those of you who have attended the event in the past, you'll know that there has always been a secondary goal behind the event: bringing friends together and the fostering of relationships. This has always been so incredibly meaningful and inspiring because of the wide range of people who attend the event: people who live just a few minutes away, people who live in another province, people who live in a different country, and even people who live on a different continent! And this year, with the qualifiers flying/busing in from across North America, this aspect will only be further emphasized.

If there is any chance that you can make it to the event, take it! It's an experience I can guarantee you won't regret, not only because you'll be competing for the prestigious title of WBO North American Champion, but because you'll meet fantastic people from across North America.

If you think you'll be able to make it out to BEYBLADE REVOLUTION, please post here and I will start building an attendance list!

Attendees:
Kei
Kai-V
Blader Monk
Bey Brad
Spinster
Dark_Mousy
theunderdog
LMAO
Pockyx3
Wrathn
Shadow
Hikaru Hasama~
Minion
JesseObre
lord Wolfblade
Slee
MasterBlader896
black star2013
geetster99
Ethan H
Stars
Yuko Ray14
Fang wolf
Arupaeo
Shining God MS
stormscorpio1
Fluttershy Pony
UltimateOrion
ultimatecrown
carlandsandy
dr. leo
Crimson
Suntailhawk
dungin101
Matrix

Possible Attendees:
ridbladebreaker
Primal
Bobmcdoogal
pyrus10000
HeavenKerbecs
bj3rdd
Pruebame
superiorblader
jubksin43
1234beyblade
Bahamdia Master
darkpegasus2013
TheDarkDerper
ultimitepegusus
Lil'Homey

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Cant wait to be there. Shadow is amped up as well. And Dark, I won't lose to you this time. Bring your A-game. Lol.
Ad
(Mar. 10, 2013  3:47 AM)Wrathn Wrote: Cant wait to be there. Shadow is amped up as well. And Dark, I won't lose to you this time. Bring your A-game. Lol.

Which one were you? I look forward to a rematch. I hope to do well. This coukd be my final competitive event.
(Mar. 09, 2013  7:48 PM)Kei Wrote: Thanks!

Personally, I'd say that this is 'the' big news haha. But what Kai-V is talking about is cool too!

Yes, but this event is ~*special*~ DJ - Fab!

Both things are definitely big, but perhaps in different ways ? This event totally should not be overlooked though.
(Mar. 10, 2013  4:41 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Ad
(Mar. 10, 2013  3:47 AM)Wrathn Wrote: Cant wait to be there. Shadow is amped up as well. And Dark, I won't lose to you this time. Bring your A-game. Lol.

Which one were you? I look forward to a rematch. I hope to do well. This coukd be my final competitive event.

I faced your duo custom last year at anime north. I was using a custum zero g series bey.
I wish Philippines is there Pinching_eyes_2 tournament here pls. hu hu hu
well all I know is I'm looking forward to this and seeing everyone again Smile
I'll hopefully be able to make it this year. I've held up my part of a deal that I made with my father, and assuming I continue to hold it up, I'll be there. Smile
whats the crusade if its a tournament please post it on youtube
This is completely different than Crusade. Crusade and Crusade 2 were 2011 and 2012 tournaments. There are many videos of both on YouTube
A Beyblade revolution.
Whoa... May 25? My b-day is on the 29th Smile
i love the banner, i will totally be there. but where will it be specifically? thanks. Blader out
OP Updated! I've just added some of the basic information about the venue, which will be ANIME NORTH 2013 for those of you who didn't already know. Hopefully this will help some of you to start making plans.

Kei Wrote:
SATURDAY, MAY 25, 2013
hosted by Anime North 2013
ZERO-G FORMAT

A Blader Passport is not required for this tournament, as AN does not allow event organizers to charge entry fees for events within the convention. However, if you want to support the WBO so we can host even better tournaments with even better prizes in the future, and participate in the BeyPoints ranking System in future tournaments, then you will need one! So, if you wish to purchase one at the tournament, that is still possible.

To participate in the tournament, you currently have a few options to gain entrance: a) a weekend pass or b) a day pass for Saturday at AN. Click here for information about online registration for ANIME NORTH 2013. Also, please note that children (ages 6-13) are admitted for half price.

Information about the specific time/location of the event is unknown at this point in time, but as soon as I know, I will post about it here. In all likelihood, the event will be hosted at the Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel, as it has been for the past four/five years, but nothing regarding the location is confirmed yet.

If you plan on attending, I highly recommend that you purchase your Weekend/Day Pass online, as AN is once again implementing an attendance cap. According to their website, all Weekend Passes were sold out before the convention, and only 35% of the Saturday Day Passes were available on the day of the convention.

Also, prices will apparently increase slightly on March 16th, so if you can purchase a pass now, you should do it! If I had realized this sooner, I would have already posted this information, so I apologize for the short notice.

In any case, this is not something anybody will want to miss! I can't wait until we can reveal more details. Smile
Wow, $26 dollars is a lot for Anime North, but I guess I'll just have to save up and go! Smile
I'm going lol. Smile i'm still going to be 13 but after five days of may 25, im turning 14 Grin See y'all there Wink
(Mar. 15, 2013  2:27 AM)LMAO Wrote: Wow, $26 dollars is a lot for Anime North, but I guess I'll just have to save up and go! Smile

There's a lot more going on at the convention than just this tournament, remember!
(Mar. 15, 2013  6:58 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2013  2:27 AM)LMAO Wrote: Wow, $26 dollars is a lot for Anime North, but I guess I'll just have to save up and go! Smile

There's a lot more going on at the convention than just this tournament, remember!

Oh, yes that's true. But Kei, would it be bad if I paid for registration in like Late-April, Early-May?
(Mar. 15, 2013  5:39 PM)LMAO Wrote: Oh, yes that's true. But Kei, would it be bad if I paid for registration in like Late-April, Early-May?

It's better to do it earlier rather than later, since there is an attendance cap on the convention, but it probably wouldn't be pushing it to do it sometime in April.

There's also a chance that the $5 Beyblade Pass (grants you access to the tournament on Saturday only) will be implemented again, but I have no confirmation of that yet, and this year I'm dealing with someone new, so it's hard to say if it will happen or not.
Kei thers not a pass for the may 25 or we have to brougt the week pass
(Mar. 16, 2013  5:31 PM)masamune791 Wrote: Kei thers not a pass for the may 25 or we have to brougt the week pass

What do you mean? The Adult/Child Saturday Pass is the pass for May 25th. AN is taking place from Friday, May 24th to Sunday, May 26th this year.
Kei,just ignore that previous post.Don't want to be rude,but,whenever he posts,he's confused,or confuses others.
He revived last year's Mumbai's BeyDays Tournament Thread for no reason
Because the tournament is on a Saturday, can I just buy the Saturday pass? Or is that what I'm supposed to buy? Haha, this is my first time going to AN and so I'm a bit confused :p
(Mar. 17, 2013  9:37 PM)LMAO Wrote: Because the tournament is on a Saturday, can I just buy the Saturday pass? Or is that what I'm supposed to buy? Haha, this is my first time going to AN and so I'm a bit confused :p

You can buy whichever one you want! If you just want to play in the Beyblade tournament/attend the convention on Saturday, then obviously you just need to purchase the Saturday Day Pass. If not, then get the Weekend Pass.
Alright, thanks Kei! I hope I can buy them online, if I try to get them the day of Beyblade Revolution it might be sold out Unhappy So excited for more news on this however Smile