[Toronto, Ontario, 5/25/12] BEYBLADE CRUSADE: Roll Call 2

on
Hosted by
  Kei
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: rollcall2v2.png]

BEYBLADE CRUSADE: Roll Call 2
FRIDAY, MAY 25, 2012 - 5:30PM
Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel - Northern Spy Room at Anime North 2012
STANDARD (MFB/BMF) FORMAT
24 Participant Limit

Crusaders! This is the last call until the highly anticipated BEYBLADE CRUSADE 2 tournament! Are you prepared? If you're going to be at Anime North on Friday night, come join us for one final battle until the main event!!

Tournament registration will begin at around 5:30PM, but we will have the room starting from 5PM, so if anyone wishes to go early and free battle, please do so! And as always, the Credits, BeyPoints, Faces, and prizes will be awarded!

If you think you can make it, please post and I'll start building an attendance list! Smile

Attendees:
Kei
Blitz
Dark_Mousy
Arupaeo
Mickey
Slee
Blader Sexy
ThermalG
Ziro
Destruct2001

Possible Attendees:
JesseObre
FlameDragon25
capricorn7
super serpent
BrawlLawl

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I'll be at this one too!
put me as possible will this have the 6$ entry if approved too?
I'll be there as long as I don't have to buy a Friday pass.
Do you have to buy a Friday Pass? If not then put me possible.
(May. 16, 2012  11:39 AM)JesseObre Wrote: put me as possible will this have the 6$ entry if approved too?

Most likely no, unfortunately. It was the same last year as well. The $6 Pass was only for Saturday.

(May. 16, 2012  9:54 PM)pyrus10000 Wrote: Do you have to buy a Friday Pass? If not then put me possible.

Technically, yes ... but like I said to Dark_Mousy in the other thread:

(May. 16, 2012  3:35 AM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 16, 2012  2:56 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: If we dont have a weekend pass can we still come to the Friday event? Im gettin a Saturday pass. But not Friday.

You kind of answered your own question haha. However, I can't say whether they'll check passes or not ... so you could probably still come. I'm sure you would have bought a Weekend Pass if you could have, so it wouldn't really be fair to expect you to buy two separate passes: one for Friday and one for Saturday.

You should buy a Friday Pass, but I can understand why it wouldn't be fair since they put a limit on the amount of Weekend Passes available and they also did not get back to us in time with confirmation that we would have two rooms (one for Friday and one for Saturday). So, I would say that you (and others) should still come regardless.
Would I be able to stop by and just battle with some people?? Cuz I dont want to enter and have to stay there and not go to the Nominoichi room.
Add me to the possibles list just in case.
(May. 16, 2012  11:03 PM)ThermalG Wrote: Would I be able to stop by and just battle with some people?? Cuz I dont want to enter and have to stay there and not go to the Nominoichi room.

That would be fine, but you'll be missing a great tournament!

(May. 16, 2012  11:48 PM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: Add me to the possibles list just in case.

You better be there!!
Wish I could come but I'm like seven hours away and a minor
Put me on possible don't know if i can come.
Come Without a pass? I don't quite get what your saying. Hey look capricorn7 is back! :3
If i have to sneak in for this tournament i will. Im gonna make the most of my 4 day trip in Canada.
Hey Dark-Mousy, are you gonna have the MF2 at this tourney?
(May. 17, 2012  3:12 AM)OrionHunter Wrote: Hey Dark-Mousy, are you gonna have the MF2 at this tourney?

I can get some. PM me.
I'll be there. I almost thought we weren't going to have two days of tournaments at AN this year!
Hey Ill be there!
Do you have to buy tickets for the convention to be able to play in this tournament?
i will be there
and is there anyone selling anything at all please reply.
(May. 22, 2012  11:47 AM)Droy GX Wrote: and is there anyone selling anything at all please reply.

(May. 17, 2012  7:47 PM)Kei Wrote: along with everything else I'll have for sale:
  • Pirates Oroyja 145D x3 - $20 each
  • RBV1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF x14 - $18 each
  • Samurai Ifraid W145CF x3 - $24 each
  • Diablo Nemesis X:D x2 - $22 each
  • Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF x2 - $22 each

As always, my sales will be first come, first served. No reservations.

I want Diablo Nemesis Lol, And I heard 1234beyblade is buying one for a giveaway.
I'll be going.
put me on possible please thanks =D