[Toronto, Ontario, 5/13/12] BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 6

on
Hosted by
  Kei
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: beybladecrusade2rs6logo.png]

BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 6
SUNDAY, MAY 13, 2012
HIGH PARK - Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 12pm
STANDARD (MFB/BMF) FORMAT

Calling all Toronto-area Beybladers! The anticipation has begun! BEYBLADE CRUSADE 2 at AN 2012 is less than one month away! Hot off the heels of the highly successful BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 5, which saw 12 new Bladers enter into Toronto competition is BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: ... you guessed it, 6! So, you think you've got what it takes to rise through the rankings against some of the toughest competition in the world? If it's a yes, then we want you to come and prove your worth at the sixth installment of the BEYBLADE CRUSADE series of "Recruitment Sessions"!

But how is this tournament linked to the main event, BEYBLADE CRUSADE 2 in May? Well, the two strongest among us will be granted the powerful ability to choose who they face in the first round of BEYBLADE CRUSADE 2 at ANIME NORTH 2012 this year, should they attend. Do you choose a Blader who you perceive to be weak, or do you purposely choose a top level Blader to put a dagger in his or her chances, and perhaps more importantly, their BeyPoints? That's for you to decide if you can conquer the playing field at BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 6!

Assuming we have enough attendees, this will be an official WBO tournament, so make sure to get your Blader Passport if you haven't done so already! Or, simply pay $5 on the day of the tournament if you plan on only attending BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 6. Aside from competing for Faces, BeyPoints, and Credits, the prizes will of course be good!

THE CRUSADE Campaign
If you haven't heard about it already, be sure to check out the information regarding THE CRUSADE Campaign! The more Bladers you recruit, the better chance you'll have at winning some cool Metal Fight Beyblade ZERO-G prizes!

We'll be playing in the shelter where we usually play. If you're coming to High Park via the Bloor St W entrance, just follow that road down on the left side and you'll see the large building/shelter on the left hand side before you reach the tennis courts. We'll be playing on the side closest to those tennis courts.

If you have any questions about the location, please post them here.

Think you can make it? Post here and I'll start building an attendance list!

Attendees:
Kei
neilanpolbeley
hyperaquario194
OrionHunter
Droy GX
Bg14
JesseObre
FlameDragon25
nile8
CrazyPigHog
Del
Davidblader2004
super serpent
djnour

Possible Attendees:
SarabScientist
1234beyblade
Bey-Bro
super serpent
pyrus10000
VMasked
Pockyx3
Wrathn
EpicJoey247
BladerBro742
jimmehhunh
diablo nemesis

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Guys good luck! Film and show the prizes for me! I will sadly not be there.
(May. 13, 2012  12:56 PM)hyperaquario194 Wrote: will anyone be selling a bb10
nvm

Yes, djnour will be.
Can't come sorry!

PS:I heard Jesse is determined to win this time,watch out!
Who won the tournament?
Thanks for coming out today everyone! Don't forget: there's just under two weeks until BEYBLADE CRUSADE 2 at ANIME NORTH now!!

Final Standings:
1st: Kei
2nd: FlameDragon25
3rd: neilanpolbeley

(May. 13, 2012  4:26 PM)Psylent Wrote: PS:I heard Jesse is determined to win this time,watch out!

This is the first time in five tournaments that he hasn't placed haha. I just checked and apparently he's placed in eight of his last eleven tournaments, which is outstanding.
Hey grats you guys. Wish I could have been there..maybe I should get my big butt in gear and start a tourny in Huntsville Ontario lol

Kei I swear I will beat you one day! Tongue_out lol
What were the winning combinations?
Aw well,he has Crusade to look forward to!
(May. 14, 2012  3:23 AM)Ryugablader Wrote: What were the winning combinations?

Just posted them: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning-...#pid956003

However, Neil if you read this, can you post to clarify exactly what it was you used?
video will be uploaded shortly and there were lots of reasons why i wasn't playing like the old Jesse. One there would be no point by then because i have got lots of loses and still wasnt consintrating on beyblade still but something else
what were the prizes
(May. 14, 2012  11:33 AM)Bitix Wrote: what were the prizes

RBV9 x2 and Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF.
I so wish I were there! Stupid School DX Lol, No just kidding. I like school.
Kei what did you get?
(May. 14, 2012  10:26 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Kei what did you get?

RBV9, but I traded it to FlameDragon25 for a stack of random Weiß Schwarz cards haha.