[Toronto, Ontario 5/1/16] WBOxZANKYE: 100 Million Views Beyblade Burst Tournament

on
Hosted by
  Kei
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

New Time & Location: 1PM at High Park
Hey everyone! It looks like there is a high chance of rain tomorrow. In an effort to increase our chances of avoiding it, I'm going to move the start time and venue of this event. The tournament will now begin at 1PM in High Park where we have the option to use the shelter, instead of 12PM at Dufferin Grove Park. More information below:

Kei Wrote:We'll be playing in the shelter where we usually play. If you're coming to High Park via the Bloor St W entrance, just follow that road down on the right side and you'll see the large building/shelter on the left hand side before you reach the tennis courts. If you have any questions about the location, please post here! This map has the area we'll be playing in roughly outlined:

-
[Image: XpjOsYQ.png]
WBOxZANKYE: 100 Million Views
Beyblade Burst Tournament & Celebration

Sponsored by Zankye

SUNDAY, MAY 1, 1PM
High Park - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
BURST FORMAT

Last October, Zankye–one of Youtube's most popular channels for Beyblade–reached the 100,000 subscribers milestone ... and now he is fast approaching another huge milestone: 100 million views!

World Bladers, join us on May 1st at Dufferin Grove Park in Toronto, Ontario, Canada to celebrate this impressive milestone with Zankye himself! With just weeks to go until Beyblade North 2016 when this event occurs, Bladers are sure to be giving it their all in one of their last opportunities to prepare for the annual event, so the competition is sure to be fierce! And in addition to food and drink donated by Zankye, they will also be donating a generous selection of prizes for both the tournament winners and participants!:

Beyblade Burst Prizes: Sponsored by Zankye!
As a part of the celebrations, Zankye has graciously offered to donate several prizes for the winners of the event! Prizes include, but may not be limited to:

Tournament Prizes

1st Place
  • BEYBLADE BURST B-00 RED MISSION STADIUM
  • Beyblade Burst B-00 Starter Gold Xcalibur Force Xtreme
  • Light Launcher "Gold Version" + Winder
  • 1 WBBA BeyLogger Sheet "Gold Version" + QR code Point Card

2nd Place
  • Beyblade Burst B-19 Burst BeyStadium
  • Beyblade Burst B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive
  • Light Launcher "Silver Version" + Winder
  • WBBA BeyLogger Sheet "Silver Version" + QR code Point Card

3rd Place
  • Beyblade Burst B-09 Bey Stadium Standard Type
  • Beyblade Burst B-12 Starter Deathscyther Oval Accel
  • Light Launcher "Bronze Version" + Winder
  • WBBA BeyLogger Sheet "Bronze Version" + QR code Point Card

In addition to this, there will of course also be Faces, Credits, and BeyPoints available at this event!

Participants Random Giveaway
It doesn't end there! All participants will also be entered into a draw for the following prizes. There will be eight winners:
  • B-01 DX Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel x1
  • B-02 DX Starter Spriggan Spread Fusion x1
  • B-03 Starter Ragnaruk Heavy Survive x1
  • B-04 Starter Kerbeus Central Defence x1
  • B-20 Booster Horusudo Spread Edge x1
  • B-27 Beyblade WBBA Official Bladers Box x1
  • B-28 Booster Neptune Armed Zephyr x1
  • B-31 Starter Yggdrasil Ring Gyro x1

We'll be playing in the shelter where we usually play. If you're coming to High Park via the Bloor St W entrance, just follow that road down on the right side and you'll see the large building/shelter on the left hand side before you reach the tennis courts. If you have any questions about the location, please post here! This map has the area we'll be playing in roughly outlined:

Blader Passport or Entry Fee Required
As always, to participate in the tournament you must purchase a Blader Passport for $20 CDN–which will grant you entry into all WBO events for an entire year, among other benefits–or alternatively, you can pay $6 CDN for a single tournament.

What is Beyblade Burst?
Beyblade Burst is the brand new, third generation of Beyblade by TAKARA-TOMY! It launched in 2015 in Japan and is set to launch in North America in 2016. If you are not familiar with Beyblade Burst, please take a look at the Beyblade Wiki article covering it, the Bey News Thread, or the Beyblade General Forum.

Don't have any Beyblades from the new series? No problem! It's likely that people will have some on hand for sale, and if not, we would be glad to lend one to you for the duration of the event!

Spread the Word!
Are you as excited about the event as we are?! If so, be sure to tell your friends about it! And if you haven't already, follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to Zankye on Youtube!

[Image: twitteric.png] @worldbeyblade | [Image: facebookic.png] WorldBeybladeOrganization | Zankye

Spread the word!
#ZANKYE #WBO #BEYBLADE

Think you can make it? Post here!
If you think you'll be able to make it out to WBOxZANKYE: 100 Million Views Beyblade Burst Tournament, please post here and I will start building an attendance list!

Attendees:
Kei
originalzankye
Mitsu
JesseObre
1234beyblade
Suntailhawk
cadney
Lani
LMAO
U wot m8
{YT}EnderBlader

Possible Attendees:
BLASTERJOKER
Classik
Italo
Hato
Minion

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Confirm me please!
Awesome. I hope we can have the most participants as possible.
put me as possible because i might have to still see what i'm doing that day and don't forgot to post a ad on kijiji
Coming for sure!
Can't make it to this one Unhappy Have fun everyone! See you at Beyblade North!
Possible please
I'm there, waiting for you all to come xd.
I am confirmed Grin
I would like to attend please! So excited to see you all again.
I'll be there! Smile
Possible, please! Smile
I wish i could come... but it's across the country. Unhappy
Possible, Thanks!
(Apr. 17, 2016  12:37 AM)Italo Wrote: Put me under probably

Great! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to let me know. Hope to see you there.
are we allowed to use boost as our disk
(Apr. 19, 2016  12:10 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: are we allowed to use boost as our disk

This is obviously not the topic to ask a question like this, but yes, you can use Boost; I'm not sure why you'd think you couldn't.
@[originalzankye], @[Mitsu], @[JesseObre], @[1234beyblade], @[Suntailhawk], @[cadney], @[{YT}EnderBlader], @[Lani], @[BLASTERJOKER], @[Classik], @[Italo], @[LMAO], @[U wot m8], @[ThermalG], @[Beyonomics]

Hey everyone! Bey Brad and I have been talking and have decided that I will run a small, quick six-player event to test a new experimental ruleset for Burst Format immediately after this event! The rules will remain secret until after the WBOxZANKYE: 100 Million Views tournament, at which point I will explain them. BeyPoints, Prizes, and Credits will not be awarded for the event, and an entry fee is not required; we just would like to invite anybody who is willing to help us out (seriously) to participate! I won't be playing so that I can more closely observe what happens during this event.

The top three finishers from the main event will be given priority for the first three spots in this event, and the next three will be open to everyone. If there's more than three additional players who want to play, we'll do a group battle to determine who can play haha.

Thanks!
I am offended that I wasn't tagged Serious

I am excited to try (or even see) new rules tried! I am pretty curious to see what they are, and I have so many guesses right now! Now I am really hoping that I can come to the event, haha.
(Apr. 20, 2016  4:18 AM)Hato Wrote: I am offended that I wasn't tagged Serious

I am excited to try (or even see) new rules tried! I am pretty curious to see what they are, and I have so many guesses right now! Now I am really hoping that I can come to the event, haha.

Oops, sorry! Don't know how that happened.

Glad you're looking forward to it! I certainly am.
(Apr. 20, 2016  4:08 AM)Kei Wrote: @[originalzankye], @[Mitsu], @[JesseObre], @[1234beyblade], @[Suntailhawk], @[cadney], @[{YT}EnderBlader], @[Lani], @[BLASTERJOKER], @[Classik], @[Italo], @[LMAO], @[U wot m8], @[ThermalG], @[Beyonomics]

Hey everyone! Bey Brad and I have been talking and have decided that I will run a small, quick six-player event to test a new experimental ruleset for Burst Format immediately after this event! The rules will remain secret until after the WBOxZANKYE: 100 Million Views tournament, at which point I will explain them. BeyPoints, Prizes, and Credits will not be awarded for the event, and an entry fee is not required; we just would like to invite anybody who is willing to help us out (seriously) to participate! I won't be playing so that I can more closely observe what happens during this event.

The top three finishers from the main event will be given priority for the first three spots in this event, and the next three will be open to everyone. If there's more than three additional players who want to play, we'll do a group battle to determine who can play haha.

Thanks!

I am down for that Smile
Brother and I are confirmed for this event Smile

Scott, if you need any help, let me know Smile
(Apr. 20, 2016  4:18 AM)Hato Wrote: I am excited to try (or even see) new rules tried! I am pretty curious to see what they are, and I have so many guesses right now!

In the case of a double-burst-finish, each player will immediately begin a game of rock paper scissors to decide the winner.
I'm getting really excited for this tournament! Because I'm an idiot I never purchased Rising Ragnaruk (I keep gambling when I have few money AND PICKING PARTS THAT END UP BEING USELESS... UGH) so I don't have Revolve and won't before the tournament. But it's okay! Even though I won't really know what to do, my main objective is seeing all of you again! Let's all have a wonderful time together <3