[Toronto, Ontario, 12/14/14] FROZEN BEYS

on
Hosted by
  Kei
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: XliHFbZ.png]
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2014 - 1PM
High Park (map) - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
STANDARD FORMAT

Hand, Feet, Heads ... our entire bodies have been frozen. Now, the Beys are next ... unless you keep them spinning! Toronto Bladers, please come join us at High Park on Sunday, December 14th, 2014 at 1PM for FROZEN BEYS!

Since we were able to gather enough participants in the Toronto WBO General thread, this will be an official WBO tournament! Make sure to get your Blader Passport if you haven't done so already! Or, simply pay $5 if you plan on only attending FROZEN BEYS. Aside from competing for Faces, BeyPoints, and Credits, the prizes will of course be good!

We'll be playing in the shelter where we usually play. If you're coming to High Park via the Bloor entrance, just follow that road down on the right side and you'll see the large building/shelter on the left hand side before you reach the tennis courts. Once everyone gets there, we'll move down to the other end of the shelter, as we usually do for these December tournaments. This map has the area we'll be playing in roughly outlined:

"But it will be too cold!"
For anyone who is concerned: I am going to do my best to get through this tournament as quickly as possible. I'm pretty sure none of us want to be outside playing Beyblade for more than a few hours on a cold December day (but that doesn't mean we can't have fun!). As a result, I'd like to ask for everyone to please arrive at 1PM sharp or earlier.

If you're interested, please let us know here so we can start building an attendance list. Hope to see you there!

Attendance List:
Kei
OldSchoolâ„¢
Shido
Spectral
Phantom God

Possible Attendees:
Carterblader14
Spectral
Hato-Bokkun
des!re
1234beyblade
Priscient
JesseObre
LMAO
The Sponge
pyrus10000

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

im a possible Smile
I'm there Joyful_3

and here are the stuffs for sale. More parts sets in stock = )
*compensating prices since only the rubber and ch120 are selling. though giving away free stuff in return Joyful_3

$15 2x new Takara Scythe Kronos T125EDS

*BB -109 RANDOM BOOSTER VOL.7* all brand new still sealed in package with stickers and tool = )
$1.50 Vulcan metal wheel only
$4 Vulcan Herculeo 130DS
$4 Hell Herculeo 100XF
$2 Gravity Perseus BD145XF minus BD145
$4 Gravity Perseus 85DS

*BB-123 RANDOM BOOSTER VOL.9* all brand new still sealed in package with stickers and tool = )
Firefuse Darkhelm AD145SWD Classic
$4 Cloud Lyra 85SF
$4 Cloud Gemios T125SF
$4 Midnight Scorpio 125JB
$6 Meteo L-Drago Rush 85LF
$6 Meteo L-Drago Assault LW105JB

Phantom Orion and Big Bang Pegasus parts sets.

TRACKS
$2 8x 230 *free with any two rubber tip purchase
$4 9x CH120
$2 10x 85 *free with any two rubber tip purchase
$1 10x 100 *free with any rubber tip purchase
$1 11x 105 *free with any rubber tip purchase
$1 10x 130 *free with any rubber tip purchase

TIPS
$2 11x WD *free with any two rubber tip purchase
$1 11x XF *free with any rubber tip purchase
$1 11x SF *free with any rubber tip purchase
$5 6x RSF
$4 7x RS
$5 8x RF

STADIUMS
$45 6x BB10 Attack Stadiums Clear new

Other stuffs
nadda

Stuffs I am looking for
Hasbro Scythe metal wheel
A-113 Roller Support
BB-79 Metal Assist
Zero-G defense stadium *good condition $20-25, new $35
Zero-G stamina stadium *good condition $20-25, new $35
Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow/Crystal
GBA SP model 101 (backlight)
Gamecube Zelda OOT (the one with Zelda OOT and Zelda OOT Master Quest)
Gamecube Zelda Collectors (the one with the NES Zelda's & Zelda OOT & Zelda MM)

I am selling these to WBO Toronto members for exact cost if not less, after US conversion. Figured with people asking to replace worn parts all the time at tourneys, and most don't want to / can't afford to buy a complete set on eBay. So I've made it easier by selling bits and pieces ^ _ ^
As always, I'm in! Smile
I'm possible, but I'm probably not gonna be able to go because if my mom thought it was too cold for the last tournament, I don't think she'll let me go to this one.
(Dec. 01, 2014  7:45 PM)des!re Wrote: I'm possible, but I'm probably not gonna be able to go because if my mom thought it was too cold for the last tournament, I don't think she'll let me go to this one.
It's never too cold for Beyblade! Hope you come Smile
That's not what my mom thinks, xD. I might be able to go with my friend, but I don't know about that. #iwishthereweremorebladersinguelphanddangthisisalonghashtag
Possible
(Dec. 01, 2014  3:53 AM)Kei Wrote: "But it will be too cold!"

But...it will though. Unhappy
Reminder to everyone to triple up (not double, it won't be enough) on socks and gloves. Been through too many of these.

Most likely will not end up attending, and if I do I most likely won't play and just chill. Rimshot Of course I'll play if you guys need me. Throw me on the possible list if you want?
(Dec. 01, 2014  7:45 PM)des!re Wrote: I'm possible, but I'm probably not gonna be able to go because if my mom thought it was too cold for the last tournament, I don't think she'll let me go to this one.

Tell your Mom it's fine as long as you bundle up! The tournament itself won't take more than a couple hours, maybe even less since I anticipate we won't have much more than eight attendees. We could always play through your matches quickly if you have to leave early or if you or your mother gets too cold.

(Dec. 01, 2014  10:01 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Possible

Knowing you ... I consider this a victory haha.

(Dec. 02, 2014  2:00 AM)Priscient Wrote: and if I do I most likely won't play and just chill. Rimshot

get out
I Just Realized Hanukkah Is Coming Up on 16,I don't know if ill be able to come
(Dec. 02, 2014  2:13 AM)Spectral Wrote: I Just Realized Hanukkah Is Coming Up on 16,I don't know if ill be able to come

I hope you can find a way to spare a couple hours in the afternoon a few days before that!
(Dec. 02, 2014  2:15 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2014  2:13 AM)Spectral Wrote: I Just Realized Hanukkah Is Coming Up on 16,I don't know if ill be able to come

I hope you can find a way to spare a couple hours in the afternoon a few days before that!
I don't know Scott you may have to see my (non-existent) awesomeness in 2015!

Ill see though
Same with me, I just told my mom what you said Scott, and she be like "I'm not driving to Toronto it's almost Christmas!!" (she always pulls that card) My only other choice would be to get my friend to drive me, but he has no WBO account, but he is my best friend and I'm sure he can make one. He has competitive parts too.
Sorry everyone, i'm not going to go any more ternaments for a while due to that i have a crazy busy schedule now with me in hockey now, there won't be anytime for me to come to any more for a while,
Plus the fact i haven't been blading for a while, so i need to get up to date with my beyblades.
Until then, i hope i see ya guy's sometime around march, april, or may.
I'll see everyone again in the new year: 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry guys... not this time for sure... can't wait till next year
Sorry guys, working.... cant make it Unhappy
More parts sets and BB-10's arrived. Check my 1st post for details = )
*edited to adjust for pricings on rubber tips. free stuff incentives.
Sorry guys! Not fully sure if I can make it but put me on possible to keep the hope :p
(Dec. 03, 2014  12:20 AM)JesseObre Wrote: Sorry guys! Not fully sure if I can make it but put me on possible to keep the hope :p

Would be the first time I don't see you at a tourney. *tear

sales list updated.
Possible for my brother and I.
Possible, please! I'm coming back from a trip the day before, and jet lag might screw me over, lol. I'll definitely try to make it though!
(Dec. 05, 2014  6:06 AM)pyrus10000 Wrote: Possible, please! I'm coming back from a trip the day before, and jet lag might screw me over, lol. I'll definitely try to make it though!

MAKE IT DAMN YOU! we need more people's = (