[Toronto, Ontario, 11/18/12] FROZEN ECLIPSE

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

November 18th, 2012, 1PM
High Park - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Standard Format MFB/BMF

It's getting colder and colder everyday! And it's going to only be getting colder approaching the solar eclipse! (On November the 13th, and not North America) Assuming we have enough attendees, this will be an official WBO tournament, so make sure to get your Blader Passport for $10 if you haven't done so already! Or, simply pay $5 if you plan on only attending FROZEN ECLIPSE.

We'll be playing in the shelter where we usually play. If you're coming to High Park via the Bloor entrance, just follow that road down on the right side and you'll see the large building/shelter on the left hand side before you reach the tennis courts. In case you guys haven't been to our regular tournaments, here is a map of High Park.

[Image: tornamentgrounds1.jpg]

Also if you're attending, please come dressed warmly as we'll be outside for a couple of hours minimum (just because it's called FROZEN ECLIPSE doesn't mean WE want to be frozen!)

If you wish to attend please post below, I'll start gathering an attendance list.

Attendees:
Pockyx3
Kei
JesseObre
Bitix
Pyrus10000
Daegor42

Possible:
UltimiteOrion
Sonoro
Firebird9
BeyMaster2.0
1234Beyblade
DarekM
gc129
bg14
KenRao

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I was going to say that the name "FROZEN ECLIPSE" makes no sense, but I guess it is pretty cold in outer space lol.
(Oct. 31, 2012  1:21 AM)Kei Wrote: I was going to say that the name "FROZEN ECLIPSE" makes no sense, but I guess it is pretty cold in outer space lol.

Serious
Still better than "Beyclipse".
And, I'll be selling the usual stuff at the tournament as well, PM If you want to reserve any items. (I have multiples of everything except the Metal Stone Faces, which I only have one packet of each)
  • BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragoon ~ $26
  • BBG-17 Random Booster Vol.2 Archer Gargoyle ~ $18
  • BBG-10 Guardian Reviser ~ $25
  • BBG-22 Berserker Begirados ~ $25
  • BBG-15 Metal Stone Face Custom OCEAN BLUE ~ $14
  • BBG-14 Metal Stone Face Custom FLAME RED ~ $14
Possible.

yay my guardian revizer is going to come before this Smile
(Oct. 31, 2012  1:25 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2012  1:21 AM)Kei Wrote: I was going to say that the name "FROZEN ECLIPSE" makes no sense, but I guess it is pretty cold in outer space lol.

Serious
Still better than "Beyclipse".

No, it was "BEYCLIPSE". Seems much more cool that way.

(Oct. 31, 2012  1:32 AM)pyrus10000 Wrote: Possible.

You always say "possible", yet you show up every time! haha
can i judge? and put me on possible
(Oct. 31, 2012  1:52 AM)sonoro Wrote: can i judge? and put me on possible

You can judge a few battles at this tournament under my supervision, sure. Be sure to study the WBO Official Rules!

By the way, guys, if any of you have a way of contacting theunderdog, please let me know. There was some problems with the results for The Golden Bladers tournament that he submitted a while back, and after telling me that he would fix them, I have not heard anything from him ...
i am possible
What day if Saturday or Sunday then put me as a possible
Yo, to everyone : we need confirmed participants more than anything. The last tournament failed because too few people showed up. If there cannot be more than eight confirmed participants, then this tournament might as well be cancelled before it happens.

So, work very hard to get yourself completely free on November 18th, find a way to go to the location, and just go.
(Oct. 31, 2012  1:43 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2012  1:32 AM)pyrus10000 Wrote: Possible.

You always say "possible", yet you show up every time! haha

Uggggggggggggh, fine. "Attendees" please.

EDIT: Asking to be attendees because I know that this tournament will need help to get as many attendees possible.

don't think i'll always ask to be attendees now. the possible will return -.-

DOUBLE EDIT: How did I post my EDIT above the last part of my non-edited post? weird o.O

And I don't show up EVERY TIME I say possible.
What county is it in?
(Oct. 31, 2012  3:39 AM)Blader Jay Wrote: What county is it in?

Its un Toronto and u r in NY so its likely ur not coming. And David put me on the attendees
(Oct. 31, 2012  10:32 AM)JesseObre Wrote:

Its un Toronto and u r in NY so its likely ur not coming. And David put me on the attendees
Grrrrrrrr hey back off Angry
(Oct. 31, 2012  11:26 AM)Blader Jay Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2012  10:32 AM)JesseObre Wrote:

Grrrrrrrr hey back off Angry

srry about that

(Oct. 31, 2012  2:13 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: i am possible

This Is CANADA, you live in New York,
(Oct. 31, 2012  2:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So, work very hard to get yourself completely free on November 18th, find a way to go to the location, and just go.

Even though I think the problem with the last tournament was just the rain and other people had things to do, I agree. Also, we of course encourage you guys to bring friends along if they're interested!
OMG MFB IS BACK!!! put me on possible along with my friend DarekM
(Nov. 03, 2012  1:58 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: OMG MFB IS BACK!!!

Am I the only one who really likes both the Standard Format ("MFB") and the ZERO-G Format? haha

(Nov. 03, 2012  1:58 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: put me on possible along with my friend DarekM

You and DarekM better come!
(Nov. 03, 2012  5:10 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2012  1:58 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: OMG MFB IS BACK!!!

Am I the only one who really likes both the Standard Format ("MFB") and the ZERO-G Format? haha
well i guess I do but i missed MFB
Add me to possible plz!
Why is it so difficult for everyone to confirm their attendance ...
(Nov. 03, 2012  7:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Why is it so difficult for everyone to confirm their attendance ...

Well my reason is because live in caledon which is about 1 hour away from toronto and i cant always get a drive