[Toronto, Ontario, 11/16/14] The Leaves have Fallen and Frost Approaches

on
Hosted by
  Mitsu
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Toronto, Ontario, 11/16/14]
------------------------------------------------------------
The Leaves have Fallen and Frost Approaches

Who's ready for some more tournaments in Toronto? I'm sure it's quite hard to believe that it's the end of the year already, no? So much has happened to our Toronto Beyblade community throughout the past couple of months, and it's kinda sad to see that all take a hiatus for a couple of months. Despite that, however, our bey-spirit still didn't die yet. That in mind, we're kicking off the year with one of our final tournaments this year, The Leaves have Fallen and Frost Approaches, a Limited Format event. Anyhow, lets get on the details!:

Sunday, November 16th, 12:00PM
--------------------------------------------
High Park - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
--------------------------------------------

Formats : We'll be playing in a Limited Format. The format's banned parts are listed below.

Prizes : Those are to be determined by Kei. Knowing him, though, I can assure you they'll be awesome!

Entry Fees : Tournament entry will cost five dollars a person, however, if an extra five is payed, a Blader Passport would be yours, along with a cool Passport Face online! Most importantly, though, free tournaments until your passport expires the following year. How cool is that, guys?

Tournament Start Time : Registration for The Leaves have Fallen and Frost Approaches will begin at 12:00. Try to be at our shelter by around 11:45 or so, though. The earlier the better!

Limited Format Ban List : This format bans certain parts for this format's official tournament play, that consist of as follows: Metal Wheel-wise, all 4D wheels (with an exception of both Jade and Omega), Basalt and Hell, track-wise, SA165, BD145, E230, and SP230, and bottom-wise, both RS and RDF. Anything not among this list shall be considered allowed or legal for official Limited Format tournament play.

Confirmed Judges : As of now, we have two confirmed judges for both events. These will be the members that will be judging your matches, making sure battles go smoothly. They will consist of as follows: Shido, Kei and Pockxy3. We'll most likely get more, like LMAO, for say, although these are the ones that have gathered as of now.

Side Note : We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people are going to be present, as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All questions for this tournament may be asked in this thread.

We're keeping Toronto's bey-spirit alive, your support thus far is appreciated! If you wish to attend please state which list you'd like to be set on. I'll start gathering an attendance list -- (Click to View)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Almost there, see you all soon! Smile
I will be~10mins late = )
Sadly, I can't come. I really do hope that you guys get enough attendees though! I may stop attending tournaments until 2015, but that's not a final decision. Good luck to all the participants! Sorry I couldn't be there; I really wish I could.

(Nov. 16, 2014  1:49 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Sorry guys i have a killer headache today Uncertain so i wont be coming to this one and i don't think ill be attending any more tourneys till spring.

I hope you get better soon. Unhappy
Sorry guys I have a really bad cold and a head injury from basketball and on top of that My grandfather is coming over,sorry
Here are the results even though there was only 7 people.
1st: kei
2nd for the 1st time ever: bladerkid2414
3rd: jesseobre
(Nov. 16, 2014  8:44 PM)bladerkid2414 Wrote: Here are the results even though there was only 7 people.
1st: kei
2nd for the 1st time ever: bladerkid2414
3rd: jesseobre

Even though the tournament doesn't count, congrats to the placers! I hope the next tournament is indoors next time Smile
Were gonna end up counting it if possible
(Nov. 16, 2014  9:10 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: I hope the next tournament is indoors next time Smile
Amen, brotha... and congrats to everyone who placed!
(Nov. 16, 2014  9:39 PM)bladerkid2414 Wrote: Were gonna end up counting it if possible

But you at least 8 for it to count, right?
It was unfortunate that so many people cancelled at the last minute today, but regardless I think we all had a good time! It wasn't really that cold; as long as you were wearing a winter jacket you would have been fine.

(Nov. 16, 2014  10:02 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2014  9:39 PM)bladerkid2414 Wrote: Were gonna end up counting it if possible

But you at least 8 for it to count, right?

We're planning to introduce the ability for people to have tournaments with 6-7 people (albeit with some restrictions like less Credits, only Gold Face, etc.) in the future if we can get the BeyPoint System updated to fix some issues with the size multiplier. Since we were there already we decided to go ahead with the tournament anyways in hopes that we'd be able to count it in the future.

Next tournament will be in December! I haven't decided on a date yet, but stay tuned for that. Unless someone can find us a cheap/free indoor venue, it is going to be outdoors, as per our yearly tradition. So bundle up. Smile But considering the conditions we usually get through it pretty quick anyways.
Awesome day today, I really really enjoyed it!

Despite the lack of attendees and everyone cancelling final moment, we still most definitely had an awesome day! The weather didn't bug us much, either. Anyhow, here are the results!: (Click to View)

Congratulations to all the placers, especially Bladerkid2414 and his awesome record! I'd say that I probably would have been able to place, had of I not made some of the choices I did.

Going to McDonalds with Jesse, Scott, OldSchool and Kyle was pretty cool also. Lets do that again next year!

Photos should be uploaded soon, confirm me for the December event, as well. See you all soon!
(Nov. 16, 2014  10:44 PM)Shido Wrote: Awesome day today, I really really enjoyed it!

Despite the lack of attendees and everyone cancelling final moment, we still most definitely had an awesome day! The weather didn't bug us much, either. Anyhow, here are the results!: (Click to View)

Congratulations to all the placers, especially Bladerkid2414 and his awesome record! I'd say that I probably would have been able to place, had of I not made some of the choices I did.

Going to McDonalds with Jesse, Scott, OldSchool and Kyle was pretty cool also. Lets do that again next year!

Photos should be uploaded soon, confirm me for the December, as well. See you all soon!

Today was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed th tournament...
I will try to come to the last tournament of the year in december for sure... overall I had lot's of fun
Here are my ... two photos from today:

I shot lots of video, though!
(Nov. 16, 2014  10:44 PM)Shido Wrote: Anyhow, here are the results!:']

1st Place: Kei..!
2nd Place: Bladerkid2414..!
3rd Place: JesseObre..!
4th Place: Shido and Priscient..!

Here are all of your individual records, too:

OldSchool: 0-6

*runs away crying*
*trips over stupid BeyWarrior and faceplant*
*cries some more*
(Nov. 17, 2014  1:12 AM)OldSchoolâ„¢ Wrote:

*runs away crying*
*cries some more*
I know how it feels...
*runs after OldSchool crying*
*trips over BeyWheelz and faceplant*
*cries more with OldSchool*
(Nov. 17, 2014  1:32 AM)Dezyr Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2014  1:12 AM)OldSchoolâ„¢ Wrote:

*runs away crying*
*cries some more*
I know how it feels...
*runs after OldSchool crying*
*trips over BeyWheelz and faceplant*
*cries more with OldSchool*

*stares and shake head*
*turns around and shed a slient tear*
(Nov. 16, 2014  11:26 PM)Kei Wrote: Here are my ... two photos from today:

I shot lots of video, though!
YES!!!!!! that's what i like to hear scott!!!!!!!!
(Nov. 18, 2014  12:20 AM)Shido Wrote:
OldSchool's intense look... Anyways, looked like fun! Smile I hope to attend the next tournament
(Nov. 18, 2014  12:20 AM)Shido Wrote:

Nice photos shido
especially me with the fry... I love that photo
Send me a high-res pic of myself. Me likes = )
*also because that's the last photo of me with long hair. I'm practically bald now xD If my hair was a track, it'd be an 85. or a 45 if it existed lol.