[Toronto, Ontario, 11/16/14] The Leaves have Fallen and Frost Approaches

on
Hosted by
  Mitsu
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Toronto, Ontario, 11/16/14]
------------------------------------------------------------
The Leaves have Fallen and Frost Approaches

Who's ready for some more tournaments in Toronto? I'm sure it's quite hard to believe that it's the end of the year already, no? So much has happened to our Toronto Beyblade community throughout the past couple of months, and it's kinda sad to see that all take a hiatus for a couple of months. Despite that, however, our bey-spirit still didn't die yet. That in mind, we're kicking off the year with one of our final tournaments this year, The Leaves have Fallen and Frost Approaches, a Limited Format event. Anyhow, lets get on the details!:

Sunday, November 16th, 12:00PM
--------------------------------------------
High Park - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
--------------------------------------------

Formats : We'll be playing in a Limited Format. The format's banned parts are listed below.

Prizes : Those are to be determined by Kei. Knowing him, though, I can assure you they'll be awesome!

Entry Fees : Tournament entry will cost five dollars a person, however, if an extra five is payed, a Blader Passport would be yours, along with a cool Passport Face online! Most importantly, though, free tournaments until your passport expires the following year. How cool is that, guys?

Tournament Start Time : Registration for The Leaves have Fallen and Frost Approaches will begin at 12:00. Try to be at our shelter by around 11:45 or so, though. The earlier the better!

Limited Format Ban List : This format bans certain parts for this format's official tournament play, that consist of as follows: Metal Wheel-wise, all 4D wheels (with an exception of both Jade and Omega), Basalt and Hell, track-wise, SA165, BD145, E230, and SP230, and bottom-wise, both RS and RDF. Anything not among this list shall be considered allowed or legal for official Limited Format tournament play.

Confirmed Judges : As of now, we have two confirmed judges for both events. These will be the members that will be judging your matches, making sure battles go smoothly. They will consist of as follows: Shido, Kei and Pockxy3. We'll most likely get more, like LMAO, for say, although these are the ones that have gathered as of now.

Side Note : We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people are going to be present, as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All questions for this tournament may be asked in this thread.

We're keeping Toronto's bey-spirit alive, your support thus far is appreciated! If you wish to attend please state which list you'd like to be set on. I'll start gathering an attendance list -- (Click to View)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Nov. 11, 2014  1:27 AM)Shido Wrote: Despite that however, again, the weather doesn't look all that great
Yeah, my mom says it depends on if the weather is ok, or if she can find someone to go with, because she doesn't wanna go on a 2 hour drive for me to go to a Beyblade tournament...
The weather looks really bad...People might get hyperthermia
Hah, sorry Scott!

(Nov. 10, 2014  10:37 PM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: Hey pocky, i am very interested in your BBG-04 Zero-G Stadium Attack type, i'll definately buy it, if no one else has bought it yetSmile
What condition is your bb-10 in, pocky?

No one has purchased the BBG-04, and the BB-10 is beat up around the edges of the non playing area (some cuts into the plastic) however the playing area and the walls of the stadium are completely fine. I'll PM you some pictures when I get home.

EDIT: OK, fine I might play. I'll be borrowing parts and stuff though!
Pocky alright sure, that'll be great, but remember i'm a possible attendee!
(Nov. 11, 2014  4:39 AM)Kazuto. Wrote: The weather looks really bad...People might get hyperthermia

We have a tournament in December every year; the weather is worse then than it will be this weekend. As long as we focus on getting through the tournament quickly and you dress appropriately you'll be fine. Smile
Does anybody have a Libra and Ronin crystal wheel i could borrow? i lost my ronin a little while ago Smile
The time has come once more, time for yet another ..

Taking into consideration that my local Dollarama has got in a bunch of new BeyWarriorz, I decided to be nice, nice enough to an event giveaway for a BeyWarriorz Samurai Ifrit. That being said, lets get onto the details!:

It is a must that you're either a confirmed or possible attendee if you'd like to be entered into the draw. You can't just confirm yourself just for the prize, expect to win, and don't show up. I'll give you all a scenario; what happens if I'm a confirmed attendee, win the draw, and don't show up for the event? Therefore, let's just say this: if you're not here this coming event, though you do win, you won't be receiving the prize this event, though it is a must that you show up to the next one if you'd like to redeem your prize. If not, the winners prize will be passed on to someone else.

Remember, you don't need to do anything else to be entered. Once you've stated which list you'd like to be on, you'd now be a part of the draw. Given that this is also a tournament thread, too, where you state whether you'll be attending this event or not, please, don't say things like enter me or I'm in.

Kazuto Wrote:Does anybody have a Libra and Ronin crystal wheel i could borrow?

I have an extra Ronin that'd I'd definitely let you borrow! As for a Libra however, given I only have one, maybe.
Wow! That is very nice of you Shido! Also, please put me as maybe. Just got braces plus it is looking cold
Don't think I'll be able to attend. Have fun guys!
(Nov. 14, 2014  4:13 AM)LMAO Wrote: Don't think I'll be able to attend. Have fun guys!

Awwww.... I am keeping that day open, I hope the tournament happens!
(Nov. 14, 2014  4:13 AM)LMAO Wrote: Don't think I'll be able to attend. Have fun guys!
That sucks..I wish you could come!

Quote:Awwww.... I am keeping that day open, I hope the tournament happens!

Me too! My cousin could possibly come if he doesn't have to leave early..
If you guys don"t have enough that day, I'll drop by for only like an hour though.
Can I attend this tournament if I come to Toronto ?
(Nov. 14, 2014  9:15 PM)Cup Wrote: Can I attend this tournament if I come to Toronto ?

For sure! Anybody can attend Smile
(Nov. 14, 2014  9:15 PM)Cup Wrote: Can I attend this tournament if I come to Toronto ?

Like Hato-Bokkun said, you most certainly can! Unless it was already planned, it may be a bit hard to come to Toronto and get settled there in a night, given that'd you'd come all the way from Karachi.
So today is Saturday ,I agree with you shido but I will come next time Stupid
Cup, where you live if not in Toronto?
(Nov. 15, 2014  7:18 AM)OldSchoolâ„¢ Wrote: Cup, where you live if not in Toronto?

Look at his profile Smile
Just a question, do you guys know anything indoor places in high park, or things that 10 year old kids (my sister) would like to do in the winter?
(Nov. 15, 2014  4:31 PM)Dezyr Wrote: Just a question, do you guys know anything indoor places in high park, or things that 10 year old kids (my sister) would like to do in the winter?

I am pretty sure there is a restaurant nearby. Also, I have sent a PM earlier this week to Shido about indoor places for winter Smile
Sup... im gonna go this time... does anyone wanna bring their yugioh deck just in case we get bored?
If so pm me... thanks and I will for sure be there
(Nov. 15, 2014  9:32 PM)bladerkid2414 Wrote: Sup... im gonna go this time... does anyone wanna bring their yugioh deck just in case we get bored?
If so pm me... thanks and I will for sure be there

I don't think we'll be bored, but I'll bring my old Gravekeeper's deck for fun. Smile

@[Priscient] Bring yours!
The results are in, everyone! The winner of our giveaway is .. Priscient, congratulations!

Bladerkid2414 ~ Awesome, you're added!
Good luck to everybody tomorrow!
Yay... I got magicians and dragons for decks