[Toronto, Ontario, 10/28/12] Things That Go Bumpking in the Night: The Third

on
Hosted by
  Kei
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: ttgbkitnttlogo.png]
Sunday, October 28th, 2012, 1PM
High Park (map) - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
ZERO-G FORMAT

Boo! Beware, Toronto bladers! Come this October, a terrible force shall rise and threaten the land once again! The only way to fend it off is to raise our collective Beyspirit and scare it off before it scares us! And dressing up as your favourite Beyblade character might help too! Come to this fall tournament and help us win the battle... unless you're afraid of Things That Go Bumpking in the Night!

Assuming we have enough attendees, this will be an official WBO tournament, so make sure to get your Blader Passport if you haven't done so already! Or, simply pay $5 if you plan on only attending Things That Go Bumpking in the Night: The Third. Paying for the Blader Passport really is the best value, though. Aside from competing for Faces, BeyPoints, and Credits, the prizes will of course be good.

If you're interested, please let us know here so we can start building an attendance list. Hope to see you there!

We'll be playing in the shelter where we usually play. If you're coming to High Park via the Bloor entrance, just follow that road down on the right side and you'll see the large building/shelter on the left hand side before you reach the tennis courts. This map has the area we'll be playing in roughly outlined:

[Image: tornamentgrounds1.jpg]

Attendance List:
Kei
Zodiac_King
Pockyx3
JesseObre

Possible Attendees:
1234beyblade
pyrus10000
UltimiteOrion
sonoro
Darek M
Yugioooblader26
eligha man187
firebird9
Bg14
gc129
Pyro
Bitix
lord Wolfblade

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Oct. 22, 2012  4:32 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2012  1:34 AM)sonoro Wrote: if you can let people judge can i judge?

I can, but I only allow people to judge after they've demonstrated that they have a good grasp of the WBO Official Rules. And we usually have enough judges anyways, so don't worry about it. Just play and have fun. Smile

He insists on running a tournament in Toronto in the future, so any real experience he can get until then will help ...
Haha, I don't think I'm busy Sunday. Sign me up as a possible attendee. Smile
so can i judge please this could help me with my XTS beyblade tournament
(Oct. 22, 2012  10:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: He insists on running a tournament in Toronto in the future, so any real experience he can get until then will help ...

Ah, well maybe I can let him try judging a few matches under my supervision at this tournament, then. sonoro, PM me if you are interested.

(Oct. 23, 2012  7:15 AM)Pyro Wrote: Haha, I don't think I'm busy Sunday. Sign me up as a possible attendee. Smile

omg

We all thought you were too cool for Beyblade now hahaha

I really hope you can make it though; we've missed you! You'll probably enjoy ZERO-G as well.

Also guys, I still have a lot of stock leftover from last tournament:
  • BBG-07 Launcher Grip x1 - $13
  • BBG-17 Zero-G Random Booster Vol.2 Archer Gargole x10 - $18 each
  • BBG-22 Berserker Begirados SR200BWD x2 - $25 each
  • BBG-19 Zero-G String Launcher x6 - $17 each

First come, first served as always!

edit:
sonoro Wrote:so can i judge please this could help me with my XTS beyblade tournament

XTS tournament? Those are not legal ...
(Oct. 23, 2012  9:22 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2012  10:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: He insists on running a tournament in Toronto in the future, so any real experience he can get until then will help ...

Ah, well maybe I can let him try judging a few matches under my supervision at this tournament, then. sonoro, PM me if you are interested.

(Oct. 23, 2012  7:15 AM)Pyro Wrote: Haha, I don't think I'm busy Sunday. Sign me up as a possible attendee. Smile

omg

We all thought you were too cool for Beyblade now hahaha

I really hope you can make it though; we've missed you! You'll probably enjoy ZERO-G as well.

Also guys, I still have a lot of stock leftover from last tournament:
  • BBG-07 Launcher Grip x1 - $13
  • BBG-17 Zero-G Random Booster Vol.2 Archer Gargole x10 - $18 each
  • BBG-22 Berserker Begirados SR200BWD x2 - $25 each
  • BBG-19 Zero-G String Launcher x6 - $17 each

First come, first served as always!

edit:
sonoro Wrote:so can i judge please this could help me with my XTS beyblade tournament

XTS tournament? Those are not legal ...

there not?!Chocked_2 why?
(Oct. 23, 2012  9:26 PM)sonoro Wrote: there not?!Chocked_2 why?

Because they're basically a gimmick series. They're completely different from the regular Beyblade system, and they aren't really competitive/meant for competitive play either.
ok i understand look's like i have to change the name
Ugh... I really hope my Guardian arrives before this...Then I will be ready to OWN - or not :3

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Now we somehow should convince Marco,Koolkid, or Franky to come.
Too many people have stopped coming to tournaments, so it would be nice to get more of them back!

(Oct. 24, 2012  2:49 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Now we somehow should convince Marco,Koolkid, or Franky to come.
Too many people have stopped coming to tournaments, so it would be nice to get more of them back!

Did you convince Pyro to come? That was my first thought when I saw his post haha
I'd also like to know what happened to Xman8024; he was doing so well despite being relatively new last year, but he's sort of disappeared. Unhappy

Anyways, check this out guys!:

I had to carve/etch a design into a pumpkin for a small assignment in my typography class, so I figured, what better thing to carve, than the logo for this tournament ("Things That Go" and "In the Night" were too much of a pain to carve lol)! Tongue_out
i'm so excited to come!,and judge for my first time!
(Oct. 24, 2012  10:32 PM)Kei Wrote: Did you convince Pyro to come? That was my first thought when I saw his post haha
I'd also like to know what happened to Xman8024; he was doing so well despite being relatively new last year, but he's sort of disappeared. Unhappy

No, I didn't. It's a nice surprise though! I also wonder why T.O doesn't come as it's Zero-G now. I know TehBrownSauce is playing/played competitive level pokemon (TCG), not too sure if he still does though. And yeah, it would be nice to see Xman pop up somewhere again.

And, cool pumpkin design. (:
MAN ANOTHER tourney missed...
Sorry not to be pushy but i was not marked down as possible :P
Take my friend GalaxyPegasus3 off the list ):

coolpumpkinyoooooooooooo

I predict Kei will post under me >Grin
(Oct. 25, 2012  12:45 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: And, cool pumpkin design. (:

(Oct. 25, 2012  4:07 PM)pyrus10000 Wrote: coolpumpkinyoooooooooooo

Thanks!

(Oct. 25, 2012  1:20 AM)OrionHunter Wrote: MAN ANOTHER tourney missed...

Why can't you make it?

(Oct. 25, 2012  1:28 PM)Bitix Wrote: Sorry not to be pushy but i was not marked down as possible Tongue_out

Sorry. I've added you now.
i can't wait for tommorow!
I really hope more people come then last time...
i think i might not make it
please move me to possible
(Oct. 28, 2012  4:47 AM)pyrus10000 Wrote: I really hope more people come then last time...

I'm not sure if we'll have more than last time, but I'm certain that we'll have at least enough for a tournament. Also, I talked to Minion the other day, and she said she'd like to come as long as she wasn't completely hungover lol.

(Oct. 28, 2012  7:09 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i think i might not make it
please move me to possible

Boo!
WELL THE TOURNEE ISH TODAY GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE
Leavin' at 12:45 Smile
Hey Guys hope u are all gonna come and be careful I have some new tricks up my sleave Smile
It is very rainy in Pickering and i cannot attend the tournament sorry Unhappy
yeah the weather looks pretty bad but ill be able to come
and ill be there at 12:45 and can everybody try there best to come the rain wont stop us and we'll be in the gazeebo so yeah