[Toronto, Ontario 08/30/2015] Time to Stop 1234beyblade and Sway the Night Away!

on
Hosted by
  LMAO
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Sunday, August 30th, 11AM
High Park - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Standard and Zero-G format

1234beyblade has been on a crazy streak hasn't he? Well now it's time to stop him! Come on out to "Time to stop 1234beyblade"! After you're done reking him, stay for our 2nd event of he day "Sway the Night away!" The 3rd installment of Mitsu's "Sway" series. Come out to High Park and rek 1234beyblade and play in the Zero-G stadium with the F230 ban! It'll be tons of fun! @[Mitsu] and I will be co-hosting both events! Also, I know the render is carp, that's the point! We're hoping to see a lot of Toronto bladers out there on August 30th! Assuming we have enough attendees, this will be an official WBO tournament, so make sure to get your Blader Passport for $12 if you haven't done so already! Or, simply pay $6 (per tournament) if you plan attending only one of these events.

We'll be playing in the shelter where we usually play. If you're coming to High Park via the Bloor entrance, just follow that road down on the right side and you'll see the large building/shelter on the left hand side before you reach the tennis courts. In case you guys haven't been to our regular tournaments, here are some visual directions.

Directions: (Click to View)

Format: Standard then Zero-G format, probably Block Round Robin.

Tournament Time:First tournament will start at 11 AM, 2nd tournament will start at roughly 2 PM.

Prizes: Will be determined at the tournament Wink

Side Note: We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

If you have any questions please post below. We're keeping Toronto's bey-spirit alive and healthy, your support thus far is appreciated! Let's keep this up guys! If you wish to attend please post below, I'll start gathering an attendance list.

Confirmed:

-LMAO
-The Sponge
-Kei
-Pynus10000
-1234beyblade
-MATSO FATSO
-Suntailhawk
-MonsterCrusher8
-Hato
-Wally.web

Possible:

-Time

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Ugh David, you might as well come to the tournament, it's not like you have anything else better to do Wink
he has ''more important friends'', remember? Unhappy
(Aug. 18, 2015  4:24 AM)Kei Wrote: I'm there! I think there's one person who won't be focused on reking 1234beyblade though ...

pchhhhh for a second i thought you were talking about me Wink

as usual im confirmed and ready to rek anyone (especially those whose usernames start with K and end with I)
(Aug. 20, 2015  2:45 AM)U wot m8 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2015  4:24 AM)Kei Wrote: I'm there! I think there's one person who won't be focused on reking 1234beyblade though ...

pchhhhh for a second i thought you were talking about me Wink

as usual im confirmed and ready to rek anyone (especially those whose usernames start with K and end with I)

I'm thinking this is kind of going a little bit too far?
Believe it or not Im a maybe for this event. If i can sell enough stuff i can actually be in Toronto that weekend.
(Aug. 20, 2015  6:42 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Believe it or not Im a maybe for this event. If i can sell enough stuff i can actually be in Toronto that weekend.

Hope you do end up making it!

You've been added to the possible list Smile
Its basically going to come down if i can get time off work. A friend of mine is going to YCS Toronto. And he has extra room. So fingers crossed.
(Aug. 20, 2015  4:50 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Its basically going to come down if i can get time off work. A friend of mine is going to YCS Toronto. And he has extra room. So fingers crossed.

We'll make it worth your while if you do come down to Toronto Smile

Hope you're there!
Ill know when I go in today to work. I hope i can get off hah.
(Aug. 20, 2015  4:50 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Its basically going to come down if i can get time off work. A friend of mine is going to YCS Toronto. And he has extra room. So fingers crossed.

Nice!

Are you going to play at YCS Toronto?
(Aug. 21, 2015  1:27 AM)Kei Wrote:

Nice!

Are you going to play at YCS Toronto?

I wouldn't play at YCS Toronto. I sold all my YGO cards a while back. I could get decent deck by then. Its basically up to the big boss whether or not i can get the time off. Id be leaving Thursday Morning. Get there by night fall. The price for gas and hotel aren't bad either.
David is coming. We'll make him... I'll find his house lol
Guess what guys? I am in Wink
(Aug. 22, 2015  6:13 PM)Suntailhawk Wrote: Guess what guys? I am in Wink

Yes Alex! It's been too long! You've been added to the list Smile
Im a strong strong strong MAYBE. Found out we are off from work on Friday(Labor Day) So I would have to take Thursday and Monday off. SO Call me Maybe.

Didn't have a chance to speak with the big boss this past Friday due to her Granddaughter being born.
That's great to hear Dark! Please keep us updated!
Right now, I'm 70% sure I can come. Not quite confirmed, but a strong possibility.

Look forwards to meeting you guys (hopefully)! Smile
Unfortunately I won't be able to make the tournament. I've received some very hocking information that has really saddened me and I don't have time for the tournament or beyblade right now.
(Aug. 25, 2015  3:33 AM)Lelouch-Vi Wrote: Unfortunately I won't be able to make the tournament. I've received some very hocking information that has really saddened me and I don't have time for the tournament or beyblade right now.

Aww Smith

I hope to see you some time in the future, Levi! ^__^
I cant be there Im going to a Jays game.
(Aug. 25, 2015  5:15 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Can't come due to work Unhappy

Awwww, I was looking forward to hanging out with you again... Uncertain

***throw random metal wheels at you and run away in tears***
This involves Zero G but not metal fight?
(Aug. 26, 2015  9:05 PM)jttgaming Wrote: This involves Zero G but not metal fight?

Zero G is MFB; Zero G uses the same track and tip, but different metal wheel (the Chrome wheel), clear wheel (the Crystal wheel) and face (the Stone face).

The first tournament is standard, where any beyblade is allowed and is played in the BB-10, but the second tournament is in the Zero G stadium.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Smile
I was planning on showing up without confirming to anyone other than Kei, but it now looks like I'll be leaving Buffalo too early in the day for a pit stop in Toronto as we need to be back in my Uni town by nightfall. Thanks and good luck anyways!