[Toronto,ON,CA] Aug,12/12 the golden bladers

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

You thought I was finished making tournaments, you were wrong I'm back here again (with Kei helping out) to give you another tournament for you toronto bladers out, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! come to the tournament and see if YOU are the GOLDEN BLADER!!!

Date: August 12, 2012

Format: MFB

time:1:00 PM

admission:5$, 10$ for a bladers passport for FREE tournaments for a year!!

Prizes: you know it's a surprise

If you're taking the subway, get off at Dufferin Station and walk a block and a half south. Follow the path and you should find us. If you haven't attended one of our tournaments before and you're not exactly sure how to get there from Dufferin Station, please don't hesitate to post any questions you might have here! We don't want you to get lost!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c50/Da...1279333839

Attendees:
Theunderdog
Kei
jesseObre
yoshikid2414
ripgamez07
Bey-Bro
del
davidblader2004
andre blader

Possible attendees
pyrus10000
blader98
kaiflame03
bey master 2.0
1234beyblade
twistedlibra002
superserpent
bitix
orion hunter
chrisblader2001
diablo nemesis

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Aug. 12, 2012  5:07 AM)Kaiflame03 Wrote: do u gys take credit card

Do you mean for Passports/$5 fees? If so, then no, we don't at tournaments.
srry guys i gotta tell u something i just arrived in Toronto again today. I was in Boston for 4 days but im ready battle. Well i checked right now its gonna rain in the afternoon so we might have some time to battle a little outside. Yes the gazeebo is small but i looked in the internet my guess we should fit so yeah ill go there 10 minutes early to see if it rains if it is i highly advice to bring a umbrella and go to the gazeebo its near the playground
I don't that the location has to be relocated it isn't too necessary if the gazebo is big enough because usually people don't arrive so we'll probably fit
(Aug. 12, 2012  4:16 PM)theunderdog Wrote: I don't that the location has to be relocated

we will be fine it hasnt rained and the gazeebo is the backup plus its faster for me to go there
Even though it starts at 1:00 ill be leaving now i should be there by 12:30 but ill be in the mall getting lunch
I'm still packing my beyblades D: But I'm leaving at about 12:50.

EDIT: That tournament was so awesome Grin

The "Golden Blader" of Toronto, Ontario is... JesseObre!

1st: JesseObre - got Cosmic Pegasus

2nd: theunderdog - got Fang Leone

3rd: Del (I think, I'm not so sure Tongue_out) - got L-Drago Destructor

4th: Bey-Bro - Nothing

And also Bey-Bro beat Valentin 3-0 Grin wait i mean blader oatmeal yo
Well Scott probably didn't come home yet so here are the results:
The Golden Blader... is..: Me! lol Scott didn't entered so maybe thats why i won?

1st: JesseObre got Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
2nd: TheUnderdog got Fang Leone 130W2D
3rd: Del (my blader student) got L-drago Destructor LW105LF
4th: Bey-Bro (beat Valentin woo-hoo)

really suprising tournament that Valentin lost. Unhappy Hope everybody had fun
Congrats JesseObre,TheUnderdog,Del, and Bey-Bro for Placing!

DJ - Yeah!
nice pic valentin
Videos Up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxXLHC3Ma5w
Subscribe, Rate and Comment
Edit: The Picture with Pyrus10000 and Valentin they look alike!
This was the funnest I ever had at a beyblade tournament!
can the WBO try to have on in new carlise quebec