Top five anime (Please Elaborate)

Yeah, that was back when Orihime was still a somewhat likeable character. Y'know, before we realized that she had the power to essentially kill anyone ever by slicing them in half a mile away from them like freaking God, but never used her deity-like abilities correctly.

On that note, it would be good if you guys could write longer explanations than around five words or, even worse, a single word.
I don't want to say this is the order i like them, because i like them all equally!!!!!!

1Grinarker Than Black
2:Code Geass
3:Fairy Tail
4:Bleach!
5:Fullmetal Alchemist (Not Brotherhood)
6:Blue Exorcist
Do not post unless you intend to elaborate.
My top 5 would be:
#5 Wing Gundam; 'twas my first anime and one of my favorites of all time
#4 Dragon Ball Z; I liked Power Rangers and Anime.... DBZ was a godsend for me
#3 Lucky Star/ The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya; These two anime are the first "high school" anime I watched and enjoyed the genre since.
#2 Gundam Seed/Destiny; This series was the sole reason why I spent over $500 in Gunpla just because the suit designs were amazing and breath-taking. Oh and the anime was great too.
#1 Clannad; This is my all time favorite anime because... well to be honest I can relate to the protagonist more so than the other anime series I've watched. The show was well paced and very realistic (to a point) and seems like it was taken from real life (again to a point).
These are my top 5 favorites:

1. Princess Tutu - Definitely the best anime ever! I cried A LOT when I watched it. It is about a duck who can turn into a girl by the power of a magical amulet. Her goal is to gather all of the shards of her school's prince Mytho's shattered heart. Everything seems to be going fine until Fakir, the school's dark (and handsome) all feared number two and Mytho's boyfriend Rue get in the way. The whole charade is revealed to be a story written by a dead man named Drosselmeyer! Mwahahahahaha!

2. Kanon - Another great anime! It is about a boy named Yuiichi Aizowa who moves into a town that he visited as a child as a transfer student. Even though he visited the town a lot as a child, he has no memories of the town. Along with his cousin Nyuki and a long lost friend Ayu, he learns some shocking secrets about his past.

3. Petite Princess Yucie - It is about five princess aiming to be the Platinum Princess and gain the Eternal Tiara that is said to grant any wish!

4. Beyblade Metal Fusion - We all know what this is about! Yu is so cute!

5. Fruits Basket - This is a very popular anime about a family called the Sohmas that is cursed. Every time they hug a member of the opposite sex they transform into one of the animals of the zodiac.
Here I go

1 Rosario + Vampire: No explanation Just look at my avatar XD

2 Clannad: Would've been first but saw Rosario First, Back to the point I cried too much watching this.

3 Gundam seed: Geat Mobile Suits (Aegis Ftw Lolololololol) But everybody cried like babies like they saw clannad.

4 Gundam X: I felt way too bad for this season only 39 episodes QQ

5 Fruits basket: Haven't finished this yet but it's Hallarious.

Too bad this isn't 1-10 because I could've added kanon and air
(Don't forget dat DragonBallZ Lol)
1. Beyblade- The first ever anime i watched when i was a kid.
2. Bakugan - Ahh, cant forget it i loved it, but other than then the first 2 the rest all sucked.
3. Dragon Ball Z- cant forget all the fighting schenes, lovely!
4. Huntik- Go freelancer, i liked those titans coming out of those little amulets.
5. Avatar the legend of Aang- Can u imagine those people controlling the four main elements of earth.
Beyblade ( all seasons)
Pokemon ( first 3 seasons)
Digimon
Duel Masters
Naruto
(Apr. 27, 2012  2:18 PM)rsharma98 Wrote: Beyblade ( all seasons)
Pokemon ( first 3 seasons)
Digimon
Duel Masters
Naruto

Please elaborate.
1. BEYBLADE => all seasons (since this is a bey site i hope you all will know it)
2. DRAGON BALL Z => same thing goes all seasons (i love to have supernatural powers, and its has some funny moments and its epic, DBZ isnt just a childish cartoon, I guarantee you that. you'll must have heard of Dragonball: Evolution movie)
3. INUYASHA => a kind of love story,
4. YU GI OH => i love the anime and i love card art
5. ok..... i am not sure which to choose,, i have seen many on the ANIMAX channel,, like shakugan no shana, fullmetal alchemist brotherhood,,Darker Than Black,, One Piece (i used to watch it every sunday on 'CN', in around 2006, i love the pirates here,, also this anime is funny ), Prince of Tennis (since i love tennis)but i had seen these a very long time back... i dont even remember the names of the anime's I've seen
Alright so I have a new list.

1. Kuroko's Basketball - It is a very nice sports anime, it is full of action and intense scenes. Even though the anime has just started it's already my favourite Smile I like the fact that the main characters both have skills that the other doesn't and needs each other to achieve their goal. But kind of like most animes, haha.

2. One Piece - The action packed adventure anime which everyone enjoys! The anime has a unique style that I think no one can beat. It fit's into so many genres and even after 660+ Chapters I still can't get enough of it!

3. Hunter X Hunter - The character development in this series is very nice, the plot is complex, which I like! The story arcs are very interesting especially the Phantom Troupe arc. The animation was flawless and the dark scenes used in Yorkshin City fitted so well.

4. Trigun - A pretty old series, I didn't really like the anime at first but after episode 5 I was hooked! The style is similar to Cowboy Bebop but that's understandable because they both placed under the genre of Space Western . This anime is a must watch for anyone who wants something a little different from your generic shonen.

5. Samurai Champloo - This series is very interesting, it is Chanbara so has a lot of sword fighting. The anime has a lot of theme music made by Nujabes and Shing02 my favourite music producers. I don't really know what else to say about it, it's one of those animes you just have to go watch and see for yourself.

I have a lot more I like, there's a list below if you want to see some of my other favourite anime and manga.

- Veritas (Manhwa)
- Zen Martial Arts Academy
- Berserk
- Akame Ga Kiru
- GetBackers (Manga)
- Hajime No ippo
- Slam Dunk
- Ao No excorcist
- Bakuman
- Death Note
- Gintama

(Feb. 07, 2012  5:18 PM)Dude Wrote: Yeah, that was back when Orihime was still a somewhat likeable character. Y'know, before we realized that she had the power to essentially kill anyone ever by slicing them in half a mile away from them like freaking God, but never used her deity-like abilities correctly.

On that note, it would be good if you guys could write longer explanations than around five words or, even worse, a single word.

I don't understand why people dislike Orihime so much. Healers are important and even more so in her case since it is time healing and the only reason she doesn't use her power like that is because she doesn't have any killing intent, which wouldn't go well with her character anyway.

I believe I said this when I opened the thread but don't go against other peoples choices by putting something like 'real top five', we all have our own likes and dislikes.
1- Fullmetal Alchemist
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! it is just a great anime love the story it's so good.
2- Pokemon
I love pokemon it's a great anime i'v loved pokemon since i was little.
3- Beyblade when i saw the first ep i loved i loved beyblade forever and i allways will.
4- YU-GI-OH i loved the first ever yugioh and 5ds i did not like gx they were good to watch.
5- Buso Renkin it is a nice show like'd to watch it to bad it only had low ep's.
bleach
fullmetal alchemist brothrhood
inuyasha
naruto
ureaka 7
Dragon Ball Z - Grew up on that
Dragon ball GT - Love super saiyan 4
Sekerei - My friend introduced me and I got hooked
Beyblade (Every Series) - Come on now!
Yu-gi-oh - Play the card game

But my others are:

Freezing
Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
and Avengers (It's actually an anime. Saw it on AnimeFreak!)
(Feb. 26, 2009  5:20 PM)Neeek Wrote: 1. Death Note
2. The melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya
3. Paranoia Agent
4. Naruto Shippuuden
5. HENTAI !!!

Grin
5 lol

1. getbackers, toriko, KHR reborn, street fighter 2, gundam 00. cant chose order
1) Clannad (1st season & Clannad After Story 2nd season) - This anime drama got me more involved into anime further after watching Angel Beats! It's an excellent anime to watch for me. I've watched Air and Kanon 2002 & 2006 (perfer 2006), and those were amazing to watch. Currently watching Little Busters! hopefully it ends well for me because I really have hopes for this to be a success. Hopefully the latest VisualArt's/Keyâ„¢ visual novel Rewrite gets turn into an anime as well. I love watching mostly anime dramas like Clannad, mostly for the story and the wonderful music.

2) Beyblade (Original/V-Force/G-revolution) - My first sight of beyblade was during the original series with the original plastic beyblades. It was wonderful to see the spin-top make a comeback return and in style too it was fun seeing those beyblade tops spin like it was never even spinning; we've played during the daytime and it's always sunny and hot in the Philippines. My first beyblade was Dranzer F it was an excellent beyblade for me cause Dranzer is my absolute favourite in the series. Glad to have seen beyblade and still collecting as well.

3) DragonBall/DBZ/DBGT - Of course naturally DragonBall & DBZ including DBGT were excellent series in the DragonBall Saga. However DBZ is my most favourite saga mostly because it got much more involved into adapting into the characters and just awesome seeing it in original uncut version than the edited version.

4) Pokemon (Original) - This was a fun time for all the kids back then I remember my first Pokemon card was a Charmander which was awesome to have, I hoped to get the Charizard card, but I'll take any that I gotten from boosters haha. The anime was fun to watch everyday, and I still remember cheering out loud back then, oh dang during this was the good times for childhood. Smile

5) Yu-Gi-Oh! (Original/5D's) - I remember watching the original series and I was collecting the cards my goal was the Egyptian God cards original promos were awesome the artwork is much better than the legal version execpt for Slifer the Sky Dragon legal version that one looks epic. I've obtain most of the cards that I wanted, execpt for the 5 dragons in the 5D's series. This anime is great to watch, especially now watching it on YouTube with the abriged series, lol. Seriously check it out if you haven't seen it yet. LittleKuriboh thank you so much for the laughs sir.
No particular order for both lists...

1. FMA:Brotherhood - Great storyline, great characters, great dub.
2. OG Naruto - I'm basing this off of nostalgia, but who DIDN'T like the OG Naruto?
3. Ruroni Kenshin - Amazing animation, storyline, and character.
4. Blue Exorcist - Interesting storyline, great art, but it was too short.
5. Death Note - Amazing story, probably the best story I've ever heard.

Honorable Mentions

1. SAO - Would make my top 5, but the ending was cliché.
2. Reborn! - Starts way too slow, but makes up at Varia Arc. The ending was horrible as well.
3. Deadman Wonderland - Great mature anime. Too short.
4. Naruto Shippuuden - The filler is annoying, but it is a great anime in almost all aspects.
5. Beyblade V-Force - Well, it's Beyblade, I had to include it on a forum dedicated to the show/sport/toy Wink

Also, is it weird if I enjoyed School Days O.o
what about FLCL,Naruto,fairytail,souleater,bleach
Heres my top five:
1:Beyblade:duh.....
2:Attack on TitanEeepic battle scenes.
3Grineath Note:A book that kills anyone=EPIC.
4Confusedword art online:Nice storyline.
5:Naruto:dont even ask why........
Well, here is my top five:
1. One Piece: Great comedy, great characters, great fights, epic adventures, and just amazing overall. I prefer the manga though. Usopp, and Blackbeard are my favorite characters.

2. Dragon Ball: Pretty much the same reasons as One piece. And yes, Dragon Ball, not Dragon Ball z. Master Roshi, and Goku are my favorite characters.

3. Soul Eater: Really good, pretty funny, cool fights, interesting characters, epic plot. The manga is a lot better though. Black Star and Death The Kid are my favorites.(Along with Stein)

4. Deadman Wonderland: Nice, and short. Ending kind of sucked, but the overall anime was pretty good. My favorite character was Crow(Senji).

5. Death Note/Samurai Champloo: I couldn't decide between the two because both are so good. I'm only a few episodes into Champloo and it's amazing, and Death Note is so good. Death Note got a bit worse after episode 25 in my opinion, but it's still pretty good. My favorite character from Death Note is L, and my favorite character from Samurai Champloo is Mugen.

I read manga more than I watch anime, and my manga list is completely different. I'm not sure if I should post it here though.
(Feb. 26, 2009  5:20 PM)Neeek Wrote: 1. Death Note
2. The melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya
3. Paranoia Agent
4. Naruto Shippuuden
5. HENTAI !!!

Grin
Shocked Blada4LIFE is shocked.
This is kind of hard to do considering i love alot of animes. So here it goes! ^-^
1. Clannad
2.Highschool DxD
3.ToraDora
4.Baka no Test
5.Sword Art Online

And if you want a full list of the animes i have watched and love just ask me through youtube by pm-ing me and then i will make a vid on it ^-^
You should really elaborate on why you like those animes. A lot of people forget to do that.
(Feb. 13, 2013  2:38 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: You should really elaborate on why you like those animes. A lot of people forget to do that.

~ DragonBallZ... its just awseome and im a really big fan
~ Beyblade... Hah Epic battles
~ Naruto... The characters and the storyline is breathe taking
~ Bleach... is very hard to get used to, the story line is all of the place
~ High School of dead... If u watch it u will understand