Top five anime (Please Elaborate)

This thread, of course is to do with your top five anime and, well what more is there to say. Just one thing though which is that you are not aloud to moan or whatever about what other people choose. Anyway here is my top five.

1. Bleach
2. Naruto
3. Shaman king
4. Beyblade
5. FullMetal Alchemist

Edit: This might be an old post to edit but since it is the first I hope that the message will get through. Please explain why they are your top five, it's pretty damn meaningless otherwise. I know I didn't do it in this post but then I was naive at this point so I'm not moaning but asking that you please do your best to explain.
These aren't the best anime ever but the only ones I've ever really gotten into:

Case Closed
Dragonball Z
FLCL
Digimon (the first seasons)
Gunparade March
Death Note
Code Geass
Naruto
Beyblade
Soul Eater
Mine are:

Bleach
Inuyasha
Code Geass
Shaman King
Pokemon
Probably didn't need to bump an old thread that slightly overlaps with the 'anime and manga' thread anyways..........but while it's here:
FLCL
Elfen Lied
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
2x2=Shinobuden
Beyblade
To be honest, my faves change all the time. The only ones that's always in my top five is FLCL. <3
OMG, Naruto needs to go away...(ironic, coming from a guy named shikamaru.)

1. Ouran Highschool Host Club
2. Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (both seasons((currently on 3rd)))
3. Ranma 1/2
4. Gintama
5. Tora Dora!

Those are my five...for now.
1. POKEMON
2. POKEMON
3. POKEMON
4. POKEMON
5. POKEMON
Hajime no Ippo
Initial D

That's pretty much it.
Hajime no Ippo (I loved watching this series so much...)
Ranma 1/2 (still haven't watched the entire thing, I've been meaning to get around to it.)
Detective Conan (I will NEVER see every episode of this, that just isn't happening. Tongue_out
Ouran Highschool Host Club (Aww, I liked this)
xxxHolic (Most recent series that I watched completely)

Pretty much. No particular order.
1.Death Note.
2.Elfen Lied.
3.School days
4.Beyblade.
1.Beyblade
2.Dragon Ball Z
3.Pokemon
4.Naruto
5.Fooly Cooly
1. Death Note
2. The melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya
3. Paranoia Agent
4. Naruto Shippuuden
5. HENTAI !!!

Grin
Oh wow Driger you watch FLCL? How come I wasn't made of aware of this?! Grin FLCL owns. Cool
wow I am suprised none of you said One Piece. yout htink that would be one of the best animes since it has almost 400 episodes.
..........are you being sarcastic?

I personally haven't watched it because I don't like the art. I've heard the original is funny (the dub doesn't bear thinking about) but I can't be bothered with it. Moreso because it has so many epsiodes.
Anime: ( don't watch much anime but I read manga alot )
1.Naruto
2.Beyblade G-revolution
3.Beyblade V-force
4.Beyblade
5.Samurai Champloo

Manga:
1.One Piece
2.Naruto
3.Bleach
4.Ruruoni Kenshin
5.Shaman King
*sigh* So many people like Naruto. 5/4 people like Naruto. That's how ridiculously large its fan-base is, that's why I fell out of it.

(Feb. 26, 2009  5:20 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: 1. Death Note
2. The melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya
3. Paranoia Agent
4. Naruto Shippuuden
5. HENTAI !!!

Grin

*facepalm*
kamen rider
(Feb. 26, 2009  11:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: kamen rider

Tokusatsu FTW. You know this reminds me that they started an American rendition of Kamen Rider Rykuki. Re-Shot with american actors, in a similar fashion to later seasons of "Power Rangers".
1.bleach
2.death note
3.naruto shippuden
4.code geass
5.full mettal alchemist
1. Samurai Champloo
2. Rurouni Kenshin
3. Ghost in the Shell
4. FLCL
5. Paranoia Agent
Oh, man Paranoia Agent was Epic. Total MindFvck. *off to watch series again*

EDIT: *Remebers, supernatural-like ending.* Ugh, on second tought...
It was awesome and you know it XD.
It was cool in some aspects, I guess. But now looking back on it, the whole "there was no killer, it was the manifestation of man's evil." thing was kinda cheap.