Thoughts on this HyperSphere Format Ruleset?

After the first HyperSphere event, I realized that my parts for testing may need a little updating. I’ll be trying to pick up Rise-H, Bullet I-H, and Triumph Dragon D6.

I’ll also try testing a bit to see if attack works, may do some recorded attack testing too.

Just give me test requests, if I have the parts, I’ll test it, if not, I’ll add them to my list of parts to get.
(Aug. 13, 2021  2:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: After the first HyperSphere event, I realized that my parts for testing may need a little updating. I’ll be trying to pick up Rise-H, Bullet I-H, and Triumph Dragon D6.

I’ll also try testing a bit to see if attack works, may do some recorded attack testing too.

Just give me test requests, if I have the parts, I’ll test it, if not, I’ll add them to my list of parts to get.

hmm

when you get the parts try:

Super Dragon 7 Xceed-SPM
(Aug. 13, 2021  2:24 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: hmm

Super Dragon 7 Xceed-SPM

That's not a Hypersphere driver?
(Aug. 13, 2021  2:31 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  2:24 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: hmm

Super Dragon 7 Xceed-SPM

That's not a Hypersphere driver?

ooooooooo i forgot

try mirage fafnir 7 hybrid-h
(Aug. 13, 2021  2:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: After the first HyperSphere event, I realized that my parts for testing may need a little updating. I’ll be trying to pick up Rise-H, Bullet I-H, and Triumph Dragon D6.

when you get the parts try: Triumph Dragon D6 Rise-H
(Aug. 13, 2021  2:36 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  2:31 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: That's not a Hypersphere driver?

ooooooooo i forgot

try mirage fafnir 7 hybrid-h
Hasbro Mirage is not very good, as the ring is too raised up, and Fafnir F6 doesn’t have very good slopes. I also don’t have Hybrid-H.
(Aug. 13, 2021  2:36 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:

when you get the parts try: Triumph Dragon D6 Rise-H
I was actually going to test this already. It’s a very good combo, and helped the winner of the recent HyperSphere event a lot.

I’ll be looking into Turbo Achilles A4 and Luinor L3 a bit to see if attack can work. If not, that’d be pretty upsetting.