This town is crazy! [Bouts of insanity ONLY; not stupidity]

(Mar. 21, 2011  11:03 PM)djspida5 Wrote: one time i put a bible in the fantasy and fiction section how insane is that ?!
I think it's more insane that you're back.

Where have you been?
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:03 PM)djspida5 Wrote: one time i put a bible in the fantasy and fiction section how insane is that ?!

Oh god, you win. '07 huh? :V
working, gym, school. i have no life on the internet any more.

i googled wbo, and this was right below the world boxing organization. i had to come back to see how things were. nyc is the only place you can get a beer and Caesar salad at 3am. don't you love it ?
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:07 PM)djspida5 Wrote: working, gym, school. i have no life on the internet any more.

i googled wbo, and this was right below the world boxing organization. i had to come back to see how things were. nyc is the only place you can get a beer and Caesar salad at 3am. don't you love it ?
You, me, and Josh need to hang out some time and come back to this thread with more stories of midnight manhattan insanity. 8) You know, once Josh decides to stop being a lazy whatInormallycallhim and get an ID.
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:09 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:07 PM)djspida5 Wrote: working, gym, school. i have no life on the internet any more.

You, me, and Josh need to hang out some time and come back to this thread with more stories of midnight manhattan insanity. 8)

we're both makin crazy paper so thats a must. you still live in the bronx? we gotta hit up cye as well. this thread is now about nyc bladers
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:10 PM)djspida5 Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:09 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

You, me, and Josh need to hang out some time and come back to this thread with more stories of midnight manhattan insanity. 8)

we're both makin crazy paper so thats a must. you still live in the bronx? we gotta hit up cye as well. this thread is now about nyc bladers
I'm back out in the hamptons, but I have a car and I'm 21 to make things even more exciting.

They are pretty uptight about going off topic here. What else is new. Text me. My number is on facebook.
This thread is full of win.

I was at Costco one time, and without warning, a 40 year old dude in nothing but underwear walks in, whistling. Immediately my parents shield my eyes and police officers grab the dude and start walking him to the police car. Later, word got around that the guy, when interviewed, said he and his girlfriend were dared to walk in to a store together, holding hands and whistling, by his friend. Although he agreed, his GF said no. So he went solo.

A scarring experience, I will admit.
Tighty whities or boxers?
One time during church, my friend Mabe was at the altar praying. He was wearing some Kahki pants. The funny thing is, you could kinda see his undies through his pants if you looked real hard. It was funny because he was wearing Tighty Whities and it looked hilarious the way it was outlined under his pants. XD He must have been out of Boxers XD
Oh, I almost forgot to mention MY BROTHER. One time, we were in Target, and he was saying, "FRED FRED BURGER!" and "Derf!" over and over again in the most obnoxious voice ever, while walking around like Tetsuya.

My brother's a weird. Pinching_eyes
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:21 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Tighty whities or boxers?

Plaid boxers. Trust me, that was years ago but it's hard to forget the image of a half naked grown man walking into Costco whistling and pacing naturally.
(Mar. 22, 2011  1:27 AM)Sparta Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:21 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Tighty whities or boxers?

Plaid boxers. Trust me, that was years ago but it's hard to forget the image of a half naked grown man walking into Costco whistling and pacing naturally.
This is something I would do.

[Image: Challenge-Accepted.jpg?imageSize=Medium&...epted-HD-1]
This one time i was dared to walk into Costco in nothing but my underwear hand in hand with my GF . I stripped to my plaid boxers but my GF backed out and then I whistled and skipped into the entrance. This kid stared at me with longing eyes before his mom covered it then I was dragged out by the police. Man that was insane!
Haha, well played ikmv, well played.
(Mar. 22, 2011  1:46 AM)ikmv Wrote: This one time i was dared to walk into Costco in nothing but my underwear hand in hand with my GF . I stripped to my plaid boxers but my GF backed out and then I whistled and skipped into the entrance. This kid stared at me with longing eyes before his mom covered it then I was dragged out by the police. Man that was insane!
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:20 PM)Sparta Wrote: This thread is full of win.

I was at Costco one time, and without warning, a 40 year old dude in nothing but underwear walks in, whistling. Immediately my parents shield my eyes and police officers grab the dude and start walking him to the police car. Later, word got around that the guy, when interviewed, said he and his girlfriend were dared to walk in to a store together, holding hands and whistling, by his friend. Although he agreed, his GF said no. So he went solo.

Anyone notice the connection?
This morning when I went to school, I heard an argument with a vast amount of profanity and rage. OMG That was dang crazy.
(Mar. 22, 2011  1:56 AM)L-Drago Rules Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  1:46 AM)ikmv Wrote: This one time i was dared to walk into Costco in nothing but my underwear hand in hand with my GF . I stripped to my plaid boxers but my GF backed out and then I whistled and skipped into the entrance. This kid stared at me with longing eyes before his mom covered it then I was dragged out by the police. Man that was insane!
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:20 PM)Sparta Wrote: This thread is full of win.

Anyone notice the connection?

a) We all noticed that, you pointing that out killed the joke. Notice the sentence that Dan said just above yours. Yeah, should probably erase that post.
b) Thank you Captain Obvious, your powers of observation never cease to amaze me. :V

For me, while I was walking to 3rd period Orchestra at school while NY was getting hit by one of those giant snowstorms that occurred during the winter, some guys were being those 'popular' wanna-be high school-style gangstas. Low pants (and for all those kids out there, I mean really, really low) and all, here's the dialogue:

Idiot 1: Hey dude, whatchya do last nite, huh?
Idiot 2: Oh nutin, hey check it out man! It's snowing, woooahhh. Must be tripping (Roll my eyes at this point, cause it's not like we already had 2 others before this one)
I1: Hey look, the snow's piling up! SWEET.
I2: Yeah, it's accu-mu lay shun. SWEET BRAH.

AT that point I ran to my class so I wouldn't be laughing at their faces...
Oh, and in my school, I'm actually really popular for being a genius. That's the good way to go, have plenty of friends, know everybody there (more know me than I know them), and plus my older sister was really popular too until she graduated last year (that always helps) Wink SO FAIL. That was a glimpse of High School Insanity, all you middle and elementary schoolers.
That's stupidity, not insanity. As I've mentioned earlier, there is a difference.
Gym class one day:

Painis Cupcake meme + Girls team of six players for basketball= PAINLESS CUPCAKES

For real. Not kidding.

EDIT:

It's crazy because the coach gotten the hint on what "painis" means, and did not resist keeping the name intact.
I'm currently a college student and as you can well imagine witness many many acts of utter insanity/immaturity. I could go on for hours about stories of people that I've seen doing stupid things, but there is one that takes the cake. Perhaps you have heard of what happened down here in Harrisonburg, VA last year. Let me give you a hint: search "springfest" on your computer and see what comes up. This was not a simple fight between two or three people, but consisted of a large group of people who decided to throw a party resulting in things being lit on fire, people getting arrested, and the cops throwing tear gas into crowds of idiots. Made my school look like a great place to go to after that, although we weren't affected as much as we thought we'd be. Looking forward to what'll happen at this years springfest...
This is what I get when I search springfest. Though I am guessing your springfest Dora looked like this..
Actually more like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFPl0BcRpoU

The guys in black forming a line were the police. I'm glad I wasn't there...
(Mar. 22, 2011  1:35 AM)Deikailo Wrote: This is something I would do.

[Image: Challenge-Accepted.jpg?imageSize=Medium&...epted-HD-1]
Dear God Deikailo. Keep it PG-13.
(Mar. 22, 2011  3:12 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: Actually more like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFPl0BcRpoU

The guys in black forming a line were the police. I'm glad I wasn't there...

Someone said that "This is insanity" So that really fits in with the topic.

Holy Carp Jairo! You're still alive?

I haven't seen any weird people I can think of specifically but I've had fun screwing with people at public places.

On Military day at school I went the whole nine yards, I had on ACUs and everything. For lunch my friend and I went to McDonalds. I decided it would be funny if I did something hilarious. So I walked in wearing an M17 Gas Mask and ordered my meal. EVERYBODY stared, as far as they were concerned I was real military(there is a Army/USAF base up here, I am enlisted USMC but that's a different story) dressed for a biological chemical threat. Finally this old man said "You don't need that I doesn't smell that bad in here", and everyone started cracking up. It was a fun day.
(Mar. 22, 2011  5:37 AM)Thresher Wrote:

Holy Carp Jairo! You're still alive?

I haven't seen any weird people I can think of specifically but I've had fun screwing with people at public places.

On Military day at school I went the whole nine yards, I had on ACUs and everything. For lunch my friend and I went to McDonalds. I decided it would be funny if I did something hilarious. So I walked in wearing an M17 Gas Mask and ordered my meal. EVERYBODY stared, as far as they were concerned I was real military(there is a Army/USAF base up here, I am enlisted USMC but that's a different story) dressed for a biological chemical threat. Finally this old man said "You don't need that I doesn't smell that bad in here", and everyone started cracking up. It was a fun day.
This isn't crazy, it's just silly.

On a side note, every time I go through a drive thru and order fast food (EXTREMELY rare occasion), I ask "can I get that to go?"

I'm surprised no one here has any stories involving late night trips on NYC public transit. o.o