This town is crazy! [Bouts of insanity ONLY; not stupidity]

In Oregon there is a day where everyone rides the MAX naked... And there is naked bike riding too.....
I need to vacation to Oregon.
(Mar. 23, 2011  12:08 AM)Nano Wrote: In Oregon there is a day where everyone rides the MAX naked... And there is naked bike riding too.....

Is that illegal? If not then I'll bite them to death.
(Mar. 23, 2011  12:11 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2011  12:08 AM)Nano Wrote: In Oregon there is a day where everyone rides the MAX naked... And there is naked bike riding too.....

You're a fine example of insanity. Uncertain Do us a favour and seek professional help.
(Mar. 23, 2011  12:11 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:

I sure hope Rule 34 does not have a topic for biting fetishes.

Then again, it IS Rule 34, Rule 35 will have to decide on that. *shudders*
(Mar. 23, 2011  12:10 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I need to vacation to Oregon.

0.o
(Mar. 23, 2011  12:11 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Is that illegal? If not then I'll bite them to death.

Yes. It's a annual tradition.
Do you participate? /joking

Anyways, one time I was with my mom at the grocery store, when I saw some
e kid with their parent yelling "catch me if you can!"at each other in this really annoying voice. I was just staring at them the entire time.
....I....don't wanna talk about...

It involves a VERY bad mistake I deeply regret...
(Mar. 23, 2011  1:05 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: ....I....don't wanna talk about...

Serious Why did you even post then???
Add mystery around it, making you want to know..
My friend, [insert name for secrecy], is just crazy. He's not very bright but he calls himself a "guru." He's soooo full of himself it's not funny. In art, we had to make a logo, and he's going, "Look at my drawing! It's just soooo beautiful, I want to look at it all day!" And, it was very sloppy and had a bunch of stuff on it. Also, he does kid things, but he told me he was going to ask a girl out, have her come to his house and have a picnic. He's twelve.
EDIT: I'm venting my feelings! D( (angry cyclops)
(Mar. 23, 2011  1:09 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2011  1:05 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: ....I....don't wanna talk about...

Serious Why did you even post then???

It was a response to Deikailo's NYC Public transit thing at 12am. But I think i messed up and thought that THAT post was the last post, so I didn't quote it.

Ha ha ha...this is me after taking care of the puppy for 9 hours...still not used to it. Even fell asleep.
(Mar. 23, 2011  2:13 AM)KamenBlader Wrote: Also, he does kid things, but he told me he was going to ask a girl out, have her come to his house and have a picnic. He's twelve.

What a little kid!! Wanting to talk to girl? Peh! What did you want hardcore intercourse thoughts spewing out of his mouth like the pre-teen he is?
(Mar. 23, 2011  2:22 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2011  2:13 AM)KamenBlader Wrote: Also, he does kid things, but he told me he was going to ask a girl out, have her come to his house and have a picnic. He's twelve.

What a little kid!! Wanting to talk to girl? Peh! What did you want hardcore intercourse thoughts spewing out of his mouth like the pre-teen he is?

I meant, even though he acts like a kid (which is ok), he's talking about pretty much kissing this girl. I think you got the wrong message. Now, I'm confused. Let's just move on.
(Mar. 23, 2011  2:28 AM)KamenBlader Wrote: I meant, even though he acts like a kid (which is ok), he's talking about pretty much kissing this girl. I think you got the wrong message. Now, I'm confused. Let's just move on.

12 years old isn't to young to be thinking about kissing a girl. Unless of course your to immature...
Talking about kissing a girl is better than talking about BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! a girl. And my friends ALWAYS talk about the latter one.

However, kissing a girl is ALSO better than watching a homeless man make out with an electrical post near Central Park...heh heh.
(Mar. 23, 2011  6:25 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Talking about kissing a girl is better than talking about BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! a girl. And my friends ALWAYS talk about the latter one.

However, kissing a girl is ALSO better than watching a homeless man make out with an electrical post near Central Park...heh heh.

My thoughts exactly. Talking about kissing a girl is better then talking about other stuff...

So Deikailo, when are you going to visit Oregon? I need someone to battle.
This one time my friend pantsed my other friend and he pulled his pants like a maniac and started punching my other friend while crying the the teacher came and and saw my friends pants wet of tears the teacher thought my friend peed and then they laughe dat him saying "Wet pants wet pants!" it was o immature of him
My older brother pulled down his pants and started jigglingCrying...
None of this is insane, it's just stupid. Uncertain Can you guys just not read?
I don't think people are able to differentiate between "insane" and "stupid" properly. I feel like they think of "insane" as another word for "stupid" than as its own literal sense.

Also, jiggling or giggling?
Ok, when I was walking in the hall I heard this..
"hammudamudabbu......hammmupukuuuuu"
So I went to check it out. It was a girl saying she was doing a "forbidden" ritual...... so I asked what will happen.. She said she was reviving tinkerbell so she could take over the world... She pointed to a wooden coffin with a tinkerbell figurine. So I said she was a crazy hag then walked away....
then I heard her say "HammnumudamudamuYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!"
them some kid in woodshop heard it then grabbed a hammer then started bashing the coffin.
and she continued the ritual....
then he came back, took the coffin then we heard a buzzing sound with him yelling HOWS THIS FOR A RITUAL HUH! He came back and
(Mar. 26, 2011  3:12 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Ok, when I was walking in the hall I heard this..
"hammudamudabbu......hammmupukuuuuu"
So I went to check it out. It was a girl saying she was doing a "forbidden" ritual...... so I asked what will happen.. She said she was reviving tinkerbell... So I

So you what? You didn't finish :0
I edited it accidentally pressed the post reply button.
oh there was this one time i was in disney and my grandma had just finished kimo therapy and it was raining she was wearing a wig and wat was really funny was she had to take it off and wear my pluto hat it was hilariuos the whole ride back to the hotel she was wearing a pluto hat it was so funny. i even thought i saw people exchanging glances out of the corner of my eye