This is ridiculous...

Well, it is a few days after summer, but it is still summer in our Beyhearts, so the Committee decided to reward BDaichi with the three Face Boosters DIAMOND that we bet for not only hosting the first tournament in the United States in more than a year, but for also saving that event after Toonpenguin decided to quit Beyblade. Congratulations! It was a huge success, so thank you for committing yourself to this.
Thanks so much Miss-V :]
And also thanks to all the other mods who allowed me to "win" the bet lol

-Big Hug to all-
You were a great host BDaichi, you should be proud, after saving it when you have all this college stuff, thanks!
(Nov. 19, 2010  3:34 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Will there be a bet like this again anytime soon?
Probably not, things have finally started happening in the United States.
(Nov. 19, 2010  3:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2010  3:34 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Will there be a bet like this again anytime soon?
Probably not, things have finally started happening in the United States.

Does the WBO offer prize support for tournaments or is it the organizer responsible for that?
(Nov. 19, 2010  3:56 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Does the WBO offer prize support for tournaments or is it the organizer responsible for that?
We usually try to reimburse, wether partially or entirely, after the tournament is done using the money collected from this event. We do not have prizes all ready to distribute around the world unfortunately.
(Nov. 19, 2010  4:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2010  3:56 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Does the WBO offer prize support for tournaments or is it the organizer responsible for that?
We usually try to reimburse, wether partially or entirely, after the tournament is done using the money collected from this event. We do not have prizes all ready to distribute around the world unfortunately.

So if i was to throw a tournament i could have any amount of prizes as long as i didnt give out cash prizes?
Hm, "any amount" is very exaggerated ... Start with simply prizes first, because for sure we will not reimburse you with more than what was collected for that event in particular, I believe. If you only get the minimum number of participants, which is eight, you have only forty dollars minimum, and if you buy three Ultimate Reshuffle Sets for each top three winner, then you are really overestimating the funds available.
Thats great, but I don't think they will give you that prize, if its what your looking for..
I wanna host a tournement at Anime central this year at anime central in chicago illinois. i will need some help tho with arenas and prizes. i can get a meeting room if some people want to help and compete. comment back please so i can get this ball rollin eh?
That post was unnecessary, and off-topic.

It seems that once again we will have to close this thread because people cannot notice when a topic is irrelevant and should not be posted in anymore.