This is ridiculous...

Technically, summer ends on September 22nd in the United States, I believe.
YAY!!! Then you can slightly kinda possibly expect one in CA in august. Maybe. Tongue_out_wink
check your local toys r us in the USA!!!!!!!!! i found a huge variety of mfb!!!!!!!! you can also get some launcher grips and string launchers!! it might not be everywhere but i got it in massachusetts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! storm Pegasus and string launcher and grip
(Jun. 27, 2010  8:46 PM)darkbullblader Wrote: check your local toys r us in the USA!!!!!!!!! i found a huge variety of mfb!!!!!!!! you can also get some launcher grips and string launchers!! it might not be everywhere but i got it in massachusetts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! storm Pegasus and string launcher and grip
What does this have to do with the topic. Are you going to organise a tournament then ?
(Jun. 28, 2010  3:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2010  8:46 PM)darkbullblader Wrote: check your local toys r us in the USA!!!!!!!!! i found a huge variety of mfb!!!!!!!! you can also get some launcher grips and string launchers!! it might not be everywhere but i got it in massachusetts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! storm Pegasus and string launcher and grip
What does this have to do with the topic. Are you going to organise a tournament then ?

Noting?
But I guessing he means it might be easier to host cause people can get their hands on them earlier.
i agree i mean its ok but atleast he actually said something RELATED to beyblade. oh and i say that this topic is beast and i bet that they will have tournaments like in some major cities too.
i might try to host one. are the old beyblade v-force thunder rumbler stadiums good for tournaments?

if they are i will see what i can do about it.
(Jun. 28, 2010  9:43 PM)darkbullblader Wrote: i might try to host one. are the old beyblade v-force thunder rumbler stadiums good for tournaments?

Unfortunately not. Check out our rules:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Orga...cial-Rules
this is gonna be so epic yet stupid....then again there's no beyblades in usa yet
that stinks that my stadiums wont work so i cant host it and you can find them in someplaces
(Jun. 29, 2010  2:12 AM)darkbullblader Wrote: that stinks that my stadiums wont work so i cant host it and you can find them in someplaces
We give you all the ways you can actually purchase good stadiums ... There is no real excuse.
Well since people are finding out that Beyblades are available in select areas, it's most likely going to have at least one tournament. It's all up to these couple of WBO Member from the States, so SPREAD THE WORD!!! Good luck guys!!!
LOL considering i have no friends tht like beyblade here, this area is gone. XD
this bites when is my bey comeing in. o yea were can i find some cheap beyblade
I'm thinking on throwing an unofficial tournament in my town. If anyone would like to join, you can reach me on my cell phone 857-294-9887. All beyblades are allowed, from the originals to the Metal Fusion. So the originals, Magnacore, Engine Gear, HMS, and Metal Fusion. I need a certain amount of people to do this so call me ASAP. This will be held in Revere, Massachusetts.
As a general rule of thumb, putting your phone number up on the internet isn't a smart idea.
And we do not really care about "unofficial tournaments", if that means that it is just a sort of meet-up ... It will not give you Face Boosters.
It mite be a long time around were I live. There really no one who knows tha beyblades are Comeing back an most little kids don't even know what it is so I'm in tha cave now
I have a ideal if I can get the rules
my laptop won't let get it can some one e-mail me it!
HEY I,LL GIVE YOU SOME OF MY BEYBLADES I,V GOT 643 BEYBLADES MFB BUT
ONLY 5O ANYONE THAT READS THIS JUST EMAIL OR PM ME OR PRIVATE MESSAGE
I,LL EMAIL YOU WHEN I, GET THE PRICES I,V ALREADY GOT PAYPAL SO I JUST NEED THE PRICES ANY MF YOU WANT OKAY Stupid
(Jun. 16, 2010  4:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We bet three Face Boosters DIAMOND that no tournament will get organised in the United States this summer.

WOW
1.)I have set up a post to organize a tournament in Kentucky
2.)It will be in august, when there may be a boom in beybladers
3.)I have no idea what a face booster is, but I really want one!Joyful_2
Each committee member gets 3 DIAMOND Face Boosters?
I bet Diamond (punz.) is glad he's a committee member now, hah.