This is ridiculous...

(Aug. 04, 2010  3:28 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Each committee member gets 3 DIAMOND Face Boosters?
I bet Diamond (punz.) is glad he's a committee member now, hah.
Diamond is not technically a Committee Member actually.

Also, I do not know if I was that serious when I wrote that we would take the Face Boosters, but we are now in August, and the only possible tournament being planned in the United States is Toonpenguin's, but it is just a few days after the end of summer ...
Oh, really?
So being a Mod and being a committee member are different... Sorry Pinching_eyes_2
Hmm, would Guam count as part of the US, since it is United States territory?
(Aug. 04, 2010  3:37 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Oh, really?
So being a Mod and being a committee member are different... Sorry Pinching_eyes_2
Hmm, would Guam count as part of the US, since it is United States territory?
Ah, obviously we are looking for more activity from the actual main country of the United States, but if something could be done even in Guam, it would be even more 'humiliating' hah.

And yes, it is the Committee who takes the decisions, and most of the actions. We always welcome input from others though, but in the end it is up to the Committee members. Moderators also have no access to the Administrator Control Panel, of course.
this thread sounds interesting Grin and it is and their probably will be a tournament when it becomes spring or in febuary I: but i think i herd a tournament in washington?
(Aug. 04, 2010  4:41 AM)RockLeon Wrote: this thread sounds interesting Grin and it is and their probably will be a tournament when it becomes spring or in febuary I: but i think i herd a tournament in washington?
As I mentioned in one of my recent posts, yes, it is currently still under approval, but it would be on September 25th, a few days after the end of summer.
Massachusetts has the numbers, we're just too spread out to make it happen :\
(Jun. 17, 2010  1:26 AM)G Wrote: I'd totally host one (despite not really having an interest anymore), but I'm in the top middle of the US. I could try to host it, but it'd probably just be me, a former member, and if we're lucky, a couple of his friends.

frogbait was the US's best chance at a tournament, but I think he's banned.

FROGBAIT AGAIN? I thought we were over this.

Also, I guess I'm back...If you guys want a Midwest tourney spot I'm the guy to talk to. I got some prime Con space I can give you guys. Bey would fall under the games I organize anyway.
hmmm their might be a world champioship when the second season starts up :\ happened when V-force came they had a world wide champioship Grin well just have to wait and see
(Aug. 15, 2010  7:59 PM)Zackyblack12 Wrote: there gonna be tournaments kai v watch
Only less than two months left.
This challenge is already a lost cause... It's sad, but true.

Have hope for next Spring/Summer. Wink
let me know if there r any tournements in mami Eee
i really hope they have one and i bet they will. it will probably be smaller then normal but oh well i would love to start my own tornament...if anyone i knew was a blader that is...
is there some touraments in north carolina
(Aug. 22, 2010  1:20 AM)zephire101 Wrote: is there some touraments in north carolina
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24
i have a tourniment it will be orginised this wensday and start sunday i have about ten bladers that may be coming but on wensday i will no for sure if they are coming or not
(Aug. 22, 2010  10:46 AM)darkwolfff Wrote: i have a tourniment it will be orginised this wensday and start sunday i have about ten bladers that may be coming but on wensday i will no for sure if they are coming or not

The tournament needs to be approved by the WBO Committee, otherwise it is not an official tournament.
well arent you guys moderators.... maybe you guys can organize something in few states i mean that would be terrific. We bladers dont even know where to start
i dont think any mods are in the staates
(Aug. 24, 2010  2:21 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: well arent you guys moderators.... maybe you guys can organize something in few states i mean that would be terrific. We bladers dont even know where to start
Which is why some of "you bladers" have already been organising tournaments on your own ? None of us live in Australia, nor in Italy, yet events are hosted there frequently. It does not take a moderator to organise a tournament, and it is not difficult to know where to start. Have you even looked at the Event Guide ?
i meant in the states.. i didnt want to offend you because other games moderators usually make up tournaments.
(Aug. 24, 2010  2:45 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: i meant in the states.. i didnt want to offend you because other games moderators usually make up tournaments.
Why would the United States necessarily need a moderator when other countries have been frequently holding tournaments on their own ... That is what I meant.
(Aug. 24, 2010  2:45 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: i meant in the states.. i didnt want to offend you because other games moderators usually make up tournaments.

she means that quite a few tourneys don't need a mod like toronto's last 2 organized my normal members
The mods here are just normal people, anyone can organize and run an event.
(Aug. 24, 2010  2:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
Why would the United States necessarily need a moderator when other countries have been frequently holding tournaments on their own ... That is what I meant.

i jus thought that the U.S bladers need more help to organize it i mean some people plan it but eventually they cancel it. Other countries can do it but maybe the U.S need help