This is ridiculous...

I heard something about a Toysrus nationwide tourney sometime in October, any truth to it
That doesn't count. It has to be member run, and summer ends soon.
race against time
haha so quiet now
(Aug. 24, 2010  4:29 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: haha so quiet now
Hm, this is SPAM by the way ...
spam? i thought u have to say stuff over and over like 100 times
It's a Beyblade tournament, not bloody rocket science.

And yes, you are spamming. Posts without any valuable content.
ahhh i see ty now i understand
wat beyblade tournament
Is their any bladers in the salem,oregon area?
so then even if the toysrus thing is real, it doesn't count?
yes it has to be a wbo tournament
whens the last chance i have an optinion for other pple on the 26th in NY to do a small tourny would that be ligit?
im in wit you acid and i bettin it going in the us YAH
(Aug. 24, 2010  9:08 PM)BurstingBlitz Wrote: Is their any bladers in the salem,oregon area?
Use the WBO General and Usermap for that. This is not the right topic.
(Aug. 25, 2010  3:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2010  9:08 PM)BurstingBlitz Wrote: Is their any bladers in the salem,oregon area?
Use the WBO General and Usermap for that. This is not the right topic.

oh sorry its because i tried using it and it didn't work so i figured it didn't work for other people
(Aug. 25, 2010  6:37 AM)BurstingBlitz Wrote: oh sorry its because i tried using it and it didn't work so i figured it didn't work for other people
Well, yes, the Usermap has issues we cannot currently fix and nobody can add themselves on it anymore, but you can still look at the people who had the chance to do so while it was working.
My Country (Phillipines) is having a beytournament next sunday I hope I win but I won't get my hopes up my L-Drago is rusted. Kai help me to improve my beyblade.
(Aug. 28, 2010  10:22 AM)octo101 Wrote: My Country (Phillipines) is having a beytournament next sunday I hope I win but I won't get my hopes up my L-Drago is rusted. Kai help me to improve my beyblade.
This topic is about tournaments in the United States. If you want suggestions on your Beyblades, use the "Build me a combo!" thread.
Is Beyblade Battle Bash in time for the bet?

September 25th doesn't really seem like summer to me.
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:49 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Is Beyblade Battle Bash in time for the bet?

September 25th doesn't really seem like summer to me.
Something like only four days after summer unfortunately ... Hm.
Does this still count? There are two tournaments and summer ends tomorrow. Did you mean that there are no tournaments DURING the summer or planned in the summer. D:
It was actually during the summer, where everybody had a bigger opportunity to attend due to the holidays, hah.
Aww damn okay.. Maybe next time. Tongue_out