This Thread has been shut down.

Mine is a tiger wha
The only sport I play and that I will EVER play is Basketball.
(May. 16, 2021  11:35 PM)T_T Wrote: The only sport I play and that I will EVER play is Basketball.

SAME
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sports-...ght=sports
Lots actually my parents make me play atleast 1 sport at all times throughout the year wich means baseball football basketball lacrosse soccer swimming and the list goes on
This is so funny. @JJustice, DeceasedCrab is not mean, or "putting you in your place", he's just protecting this website from turning into a spam site. Why don't you use the search function and see if there is already a thread for your topic?
(May. 21, 2021  5:46 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: This is so funny. @JJustice, DeceasedCrab is not mean, or "putting you in your place", he's just protecting this website from turning into a spam site. Why don't you use the search function and see if there is already a thread for your topic?

Yeah I know but I was just telling him not to make useless threads and yeah I will use search function now
(May. 21, 2021  6:37 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(May. 21, 2021  5:46 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: This is so funny. @JJustice, DeceasedCrab is not mean, or "putting you in your place", he's just protecting this website from turning into a spam site. Why don't you use the search function and see if there is already a thread for your topic?

Yeah I know but I was just telling him not to make useless threads and yeah I will use search function now

Lemmi make this clear. You are the one who makes useless threads. IS THAT CLEAR?
(May. 21, 2021  7:07 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 21, 2021  6:37 PM)JJustice Wrote: Yeah I know but I was just telling him not to make useless threads and yeah I will use search function now

Lemmi make this clear. You are the one who makes useless threads. IS THAT CLEAR?

Dude I thought this thread died so I just did not bother to talk about it so I just stopped making thread and yes you don’t have to type in all caps
(May. 21, 2021  7:09 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(May. 21, 2021  7:07 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Lemmi make this clear. You are the one who makes useless threads. IS THAT CLEAR?

Dude I thought this thread died so I just did not bother to talk about it so I just stopped making thread and yes you don’t have to type in all caps

about 99 percent of your threads are useless. It's annoying and it's spam. Spam is nowadays a major problem in WBO. You see, I didn't type All in caps, just one sentence. You are kinda new to WBO, but, people have told you to stop a lot of times. Did you read the rules? PLEASE read them again. I'm sorry if I'm being rude, I just don't want my last week of WBO to be people spamming Threads.
(May. 21, 2021  7:07 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(May. 21, 2021  6:37 PM)JJustice Wrote: Yeah I know but I was just telling him not to make useless threads and yeah I will use search function now

Please chill he is new so he does not know everything yet we all need to be patient with new people
(May. 21, 2021  7:14 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 21, 2021  7:09 PM)JJustice Wrote: Dude I thought this thread died so I just did not bother to talk about it so I just stopped making thread and yes you don’t have to type in all caps

about 99 percent of your threads are useless. It's annoying and it's spam. Spam is nowadays a major problem in WBO. You see, I didn't type All in caps, just one sentence. You are kinda new to WBO, but, people have told you to stop a lot of times. Did you read the rules? PLEASE read them again. I'm sorry if I'm being rude, I just don't want my last week of WBO to be people spamming Threads.

Chill I know your not being rude your just helping me out
(May. 21, 2021  7:15 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 21, 2021  7:07 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Lemmi make this clear. You are the one who makes useless threads. IS THAT CLEAR?

Please chill he is new so he does not know everything yet we all need to be patient with new people

people have told him every time. He should know by now.
(May. 21, 2021  7:23 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(May. 21, 2021  7:15 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Please chill he is new so he does not know everything yet we all need to be patient with new people

people have told him every time. He should know by now.
I will stop making useless threads
(May. 21, 2021  7:24 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(May. 21, 2021  7:23 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: people have told him every time. He should know by now.
I will stop making useless threads

Don't feel super bad your new so that's fine
(Sep. 14, 2021  6:52 PM)burzlata66 Wrote: I really like cats, I have two living at home. I love them.

small rule of thumb: if the thread has gone over 1 month w/out a reply, don't post on it. There are a few exceptions, but it just helps prevent clutter lol.
I like turtles. Lol but in all seriousness I really do like turtles and dragons.
(Sep. 14, 2021  9:48 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I like turtles. Lol but in all seriousness I really do like turtles and dragons.

Have you seen the post that says not to reply right before yours?
(Sep. 14, 2021  9:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  6:52 PM)burzlata66 Wrote: I really like cats, I have two living at home. I love them.

small rule of thumb: if the thread has gone over 1 month w/out a reply, don't post on it. There are a few exceptions, but it just helps prevent clutter lol.

Actually, I think it's 3 months (which, in this case, happened)
(Sep. 17, 2021  7:45 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  9:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: small rule of thumb: if the thread has gone over 1 month w/out a reply, don't post on it. There are a few exceptions, but it just helps prevent clutter lol.

Actually, I think it's 3 months (which, in this case, happened)

and also if someone has made it clear not to post on that thread
Dragons were based off of Dinosaur fossils found near wing fossils
Reeeeee

"The more you learn, the more the sun will no longer burn".
I dont know why are you guys still discussing things if the thread is supposed to be shut down?