Think you got what it takes.

Ok look here's the deal if you think what it takes to win it, then come to my tournament  to prove whoes boss, i live in rockdale GA. In this tournament the best will fight the best including me. The winner will get to challenge me. I am only 12 but iv'e been bladeing since 2010 and undefeated. So if u think u can snag a win the come on out and battle and prove me wrong.
Maybe become an organizer first. Non-WBO tournament posts are disallowed. So here's what you do. State a place and a date sufficiently far in the future, take the organizers quiz, and become an organizer. I've said it before but you don't get to act as the final boss in a WBO tournament.

Also I did the math, because I'm old.

If you've been blading since 2010, and you're 12 now, and 2010 was 9 years ago, you were blading since you were 3.

Which is fine, I've seen 4 year olds get second place in a tournament. But the idea that someone is going to blade for 9 years, especially when they're 3 years old, and go undefeated, is a complete and total delusion. You're either lying or people are losing to you intentionally.

Undefeated 3 year old at Beyblade. No one's buying that.

I get it; you're enthusiastic. You enjoy Beyblade a lot. But maybe rein in the exaggeration a little bit, and people will take you a bit more seriously.
opps my bad i was born in 2007 trust im am being honest

i think the reason i have never lost is because when i fought 50 people i had a evoloution beyblade and they had a burst beyblade so that's probably why thoe.
(Jun. 07, 2019  9:41 AM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: opps my bad i was born in 2007 trust im am being honest

i think the reason i have never lost is because when i fought 50 people i had a evoloution beyblade and they had a burst beyblade so that's probably why thoe.

Burst didn’t exist when you were 4 or 3
(Jun. 07, 2019  9:41 AM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: opps my bad i was born in 2007 trust im am being honest

But evolution is burst…
I know, when i was little i had the 1900 beyblades my big cuz gave them to me.He told me the were evoloution beys so i was like ok. and then i got my hand on the newest evoloution beys because i order them online before the were in store. That's when beyblade burst was coming to an end
(Jun. 08, 2019  5:49 PM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: I know, when i was little i had the 1900 beyblades my big cuz gave them to me.He told me the were evoloution beys so i was like ok. and then i got my hand on the newest evoloution  beys because i order them online before the were in store. That's when beyblade burst  was coming to an end

That doesn’t make much sense
He's either trolling or confused. Ignore him.