Things you collect (not beyblade related)

(Mar. 03, 2011  11:25 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: DON'T. Don't EVER start a collection of manga. Only collect manga you like, whether's it for story or whatever. I collect my manga for either story, art, both, or because it's a series that I like. If you end up getting stuff that you don't want to read anymore, you're stuck with it until you can find someone to sell it off too.

That's what happened to my Negima, and what's happening with my Death Note....

Sell the "death note" off to Kai-V, Seeing as though that's her avatar...right?
(Mar. 05, 2011  5:44 PM)Jacksonian Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2011  11:25 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: DON'T. Don't EVER start a collection of manga. Only collect manga you like, whether's it for story or whatever. I collect my manga for either story, art, both, or because it's a series that I like. If you end up getting stuff that you don't want to read anymore, you're stuck with it until you can find someone to sell it off too.

That's what happened to my Negima, and what's happening with my Death Note....

Sell the "death note" off to Kai-V, Seeing as though that's her avatar...right?
Lol. She probably has the whole series already.
I just got back into collecting yu-gi-oh cards Grin
I collect pokemon plushies and im barely getting into airsoft. My Favorite plush is Turtwig and my second is Togekiss! Smile
I lnow this is weird but i have colleted old battereis.
(Mar. 05, 2011  8:48 PM)infinitystorm Wrote: I lnow this is weird but i have colleted old battereis.

....... Why exactly? What do you do with them?
(Mar. 05, 2011  8:57 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  8:48 PM)infinitystorm Wrote: I lnow this is weird but i have colleted old battereis.

The correct question is, how old is your oldest battery, and can it power a space station.

Isn't it obvious? He puts them against his tongue! (Never do this!)

That's a pretty odd thing to collect! What gave you the idea to do this?
hahaha, i collect cars and pelts/animal skins of pleasure and rarity (must be complete for taxidermy use XD) and journals....i never really write in them maybe a few pages but then i have to buy a new one after words

i think thats basicly it.....
i sorta have a thing with foreign money you know. Its suprising to hear different names for different cuureencies and how coins look ect
Ok, let's see...
Manga, Yugioh cards, Pokemon cards, Dragonball stuff, anime, magazines, retro video games, more manga, capsule toys, GameBoys, Duel Masters, Gogos, Neopets, books, Pokemon figures, Mario figures, randon plamodels, oh god... I'm sure there's more.

EDIT: Maneki nekos!! You know, those lucky cat things! Wave, wave, wave etc.
EDIT2: Tamagotchi!!
I have pokemon cards and naruto anime yaa!

My bro attempts to recharge them some how.
(Mar. 23, 2011  3:38 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:

Uuuuhhhhhh........ I'm no scientist, but couldn't that result in a explosion?
(Mar. 23, 2011  3:40 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2011  3:38 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:

Uuuuhhhhhh........ I'm no scientist, but couldn't that result in a explosion?

He said he has no idea, so I let him mess around with batteries and go on with my day.
? i'm just gonna ignore the last part of that. I have a wierd thing of not throwing away any of my drawings so now i have like 3000 drawings all over my apartment...
Fear the colorful balls o' doom!! (Click to View)
It cost 25 cents for each marble.
I used to collect pokemon cards when i was little. I now have OVER 300 I have NO idea at all how thatg happened.
no i lied its not it......i just found out.....i have a odd obsestion....with collecting cloud figures from FFVII after seven years and buying two of each one i can find, maybe theres a problem.
Can you post a pic of this obsession?
i used to collect rubiks puzzles, from the cube to bigger cube, triangles to spheres and even dodecahedron puzzles, i was puzzle freak lolz
i also had a nacth for collecting my drawings of anime, i can still kinda draw now but not as much
I have a Massive Japanese Hobby Store that I have been to a Couple times. I think I may have to Buy a Naruto Character or Something. Seriously Ill take some Pics Its massive.
Collection alert. Man I get Hooked on something and then Throw Money at it.
This is what happened with Gogos First Series I splashed heaps on it. I eventually sold Most of it and made about $150 but I still lost Alot.

I though this would happen with Beyblade but this is More than a Hobby or Collection.

I really wanna Watch Naruto: Shippuden Series and Death Note Im not a Bug fan of Anime but I just Have to if I like Beyblade Japanese Hobbies I need to Know!
other than beyblades i dont collect much anymore

but my old collections r these

when yugioh 1st came out i was obbsesed with the cards and looking at them i recently went through them and i found out i have over 1000 non-repeats and a few hundred others THATS TOO MANY (sometime in the next few years i might sell them since i dont like it anymore)

i used to collect naruto stuff (cards, games, manga, and cosplay stuff too) i now have about 300 to 400 non repeating cards and hundreds more around my house i also have about 10 naruto games and i have beaten them all and naruto 50 manga books vol1 - 50 (pretty obvious)

and thats all i can think of for now
Used to be a pokemon, yugioh, transformers, legos kid, and bdamon too. Even younger then that was Rescue Heros and Thomas the Tank Engine. Now, its all bout the Zoids baby! and since i am planning to be some type of engineer, legos will always have a place in my heart. Manga and anime has also been an interest lately and I have been reading and watching various manga and anime related books and DVD box sets. CSI (all 3), Big Bang Theory, and 2 & A 1/2 Men DVD' box sets as well.

now if only i could recollect all my plastic beys...sniff...
Yeah in 1998 i loved pokemon, had a massive collection, then yugioh, the classic beyblades. all of these dissapeared somehow!

Now im back into BeyBlade and am collecting NES games/ systems/ accessories.