Things you collect (not beyblade related)

Well i have collected pokemon Tazoos from many many Cheetos & also i have a collection of consoles , yes consoles , The 8-Bit [ i don't remember the name ] & 16-bit SEGA , then all PS-Series , X-Box 360 & i am recently collection TV Shows i like [ The Big Bang Theory , How I Met Your Mother , Modern Family , C-Town , The IT-Crowd ] , i am also collecting some anime [ Beyblade , Naruto , NS , Haruhi , Oh My Goddess , FMA , Giant Killing , Please Teacher ]

Sorry can't post any pics , Nothing special to show in consoles & i have to look for my Pokemon Tazoos
Well, I used to collect Pokemon cards. Have about 100. Still have 'em, but I guess my collection will not grow. Still love Pokemon though <3.
Well, I sorta collected B-Daman... Don't have enough to make a "collection", but I still like them for collection purposes. Smile
I used to collect normal tops and hats, I have a BSA cap, a Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess cap, a civil war costume hat, a "kiwi crossing" cap, and a disney land pirates of the Caribbean Jack sparro hat.
pokemon cards around 7000-(7yrs collecting) plushes,hedghog plushs,fencing swords
i have over atlest 2,000 or more yugioh cards i dont really know becouse every time i go to count i lose my spot i have digimon cards i have kindom hearts'kingdom hearts 2 'kingdom heart 358 2 days' and kingdom hearts chain of memory i also have 2 .hack games and . yugioh games gx verisn and and game boy yugioh ep to watch and the movie and like 3 naruto games i have a stuff gotomon and a stuff hagiwing and i hane the book of clow and the staff form cardcapters i have a sign starmon card form the make do to me winningthe make your own digmon for season 2 wean i was little i have bakugan and a bakugan tshirt and some random mangas that all i can think of now
I have at least 400 pokemon cards right now. I also collect rare coins. And alot, I mean ALOT of bakugan. In an explanation, I have, like 40. In fiction, I have OVER 9000!
Mostly pocket knives. Everything from traditional slipjoints with nice handle materials to modern Titanium framelock knives.
(Feb. 12, 2011  12:10 AM)Khel Wrote: Mostly pocket knives. Everything from traditional slipjoints with nice handle materials to modern Titanium framelock knives.
I'm sure as hell not gunna mess with you! Tongue_out_wink
Thanks for the warning Tongue_out
Pokemon, YuGiOh, and Duel Master Cards. Y'know, DM is still very active in Japan...Sucks.
(Feb. 12, 2011  12:11 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  12:10 AM)Khel Wrote: Mostly pocket knives. Everything from traditional slipjoints with nice handle materials to modern Titanium framelock knives.
I'm sure as hell not gunna mess with you! Tongue_out_wink
Thanks for the warning Tongue_out

LOL pocket knives for me have always been tools or collectibles. Never weapons.
Found me's an old holo Warren Moon in my dad's shoebox! Heh, he doesn't know who's it is, so it's mine now!
My collection of Anime stuff (Click to View)
(Feb. 13, 2011  2:25 AM)Nano Wrote:
Lol. From what I can see, you need to clean your room.

Nice collection. I am jealous of all of your DVD's and Manga. I wish I had a job so I could buy a bunch load of Manga...
(Feb. 13, 2011  5:02 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:

Nice collection. I am jealous of all of your DVD's and Manga. I wish I had a job so I could buy a bunch load of Manga...

HA! You sound like my mom "Clean your room!"
The Lucky Star DVD was $13, the complete season 1 of Gunslinger Girl was $25. I went on a huge Manga shopping spree and spent over $80 at once. But that was during summer break.
(Feb. 13, 2011  5:05 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  5:02 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:

HA! You sound like my mom "Clean your room!"
The Lucky Star DVD was $13, the complete season 1 of Gunslinger Girl was $25. I went on a huge Manga shopping spree and spent over $80 at once. But that was during summer break.
Lol. I don't mind when my room is dirty. But I don't like it either. Speaking of which, I need to straighten up my room. It's getting a tad messy.<Off Topic

Lucky I would love to buy that much Manga all at once. XD
Really, my biggest splurge was $50 on a carpload of manga.
Mainly Gundam and retro games with the occasional Kamen Rider belt when I have some extra money
Turns out, I can just sell the aforementioned Warren Moon card for quite a bit of money! But should I? It looks awesome, the Oilers don't exist anymore, and Warren Moon was an epic black QB... I need some money...But I have quite a few Football cards, a few Baseball cards, a crudload of Pokemon cards, and a Basketball card or two.
(Feb. 13, 2011  7:10 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Turns out, I can just sell the aforementioned Warren Moon card for quite a bit of money! But should I? It looks awesome, the Oilers don't exist anymore, and Warren Moon was an epic black QB... I need some money...But I have quite a few Football cards, a few Baseball cards, a crudload of Pokemon cards, and a Basketball card or two.

How many Pokemon cards do you have? I have a little over 1000 (small collection)
Somewhere around 3,000. Now you know where all of my money goes. I am very competitive with card games....
(Feb. 13, 2011  7:56 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Somewhere around 3,000. Now you know where all of my money goes. I am very competitive with card games....

Meh. I could beat you with my Lugia tied behind my back! (I have 2 sets)
...You stole my "meh."...But back on topic now. Does anyone have those old Digimon cards? I have a few Beyblade cards too.
I collect rare coins and different currencies. But I used to collect Pokemon cards, although nowhere near you guys. My extremely brief time gave me a collection worth over $150. Unfortunately, my original mint Charizard isn't first edition shadowless, it's the second rarest one that goes for $15-$20.
(Feb. 14, 2011  4:38 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I collect rare coins and different currencies. But I used to collect Pokemon cards, although nowhere near you guys. My extremely brief time gave me a collection worth over $150. Unfortunately, my original mint Charizard isn't first edition shadowless, it's the second rarest one that goes for $15-$20.

My cousin has the expensive one. I want it, ahah.

--------------------------------------------------------
I also collect Pokemon and yu gi oh cards.
I also have DBZ action figures.
I guess my fly fishing flies count as collection, since I make most, and buy a few